over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cabergoline for HGH Sides?

Oblix

Registered
Will Cabergoline help keep HGH water retention down?

If diet is on point, carbs and sodium kept down and water intake is high (1-2 Gallons per day) and HGH is still causing water bloat. Will Cabergoline help?

Also does Pulsative Dosing (2iu doses every 3-4 hours) help? Or is it more to do with total dosage per day that determines water weight gained from HGH?

Experiencing painfull Lower back pumps and edema in feet from HGH that is fucking up my training.

I'm using caber alongside gh right now, doesn't seem to do anything for the edema.

Wow, horrible advice. Lasix..really? No, prolactin inhibitors are not going to reduce water retention from gh. What board is this, lol?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Wow, horrible advice. Lasix..really? No, prolactin inhibitors are not going to reduce water retention from gh. What board is this, lol?

im guessing he thought gh causes prolactin issues?...i believe ive heard this myself...i think lol:confused:

Doesn't work for water in me, but definitely keeps puffy nips away..I take one capsule every other day for a week or so and I'm gtg.

Cabergoline is useless for edema

What you need is Lisinopril, its an ACE Inhibitor.

GH's excess water retention is simply due to its effects on the body's aldosterone levels.

Lasix

Only running Test and EQ which would normally give me very minimal water retention and running 25mg pfizer aromasin EOD.

I had read a few peoples posts that Anti-Prolactins can help with HGH bloat.

I don't really want to take Lasix indefinitely.

My blood pressure is perfect.

I was using ECA during contest prep and twice as much GH and had zero water retention problems. As soon as stopped the ECA I also halved my gh dosage but the water bloat came on so fast, like 8kg. Even tho im eating less carbs than I was during contest prep, just more fats now. I really don't want to have to run ECA forever to keep the water bloat off.

Stopped GH 5 days ago now and have dropped 6kg already and back pumps and edema is almost gone.

When I restart GH would dosing in several small dosages during the day lessen the water bloat? I had been doing 5 before bed and 5 before training. And 10iu before training on leg day and back day and none before bed on those days. Is it the big bolus dosages that cause the water bloat?

Im only eating 240g carbs on non training days and 400 on training days. Diet is very low sodium.

Last edited:
Cabergoline is useless for edema

What you need is Lisinopril, its an ACE Inhibitor.

GH's excess water retention is simply due to its effects on the body's aldosterone levels.

Are there any drawbacks to using Lisinopril? It could lower my blood pressure? which is not a good thing if my blood pressure is already in healthy range?

Last edited:
lasix 25 mg 2xday

You should be banned for advice like this, Lasix does get rid of water retention while also severely affecting the kidneys this increasing blood pressure causing a huge electrolyte shift and increasing hematocrit, it is used in congestive heart failure to help with fluid build up in the chest cavity.. You should stop trying to increase your post count by giving useless information on a medication you oviously know nothing about..I'm sorry I'm not sorry to sound harsh but people health and lives are put at risk if they listen to you advice..

fitnesskatz

Will Cabergoline help keep HGH water retention down?

If diet is on point, carbs and sodium kept down and water intake is high (1-2 Gallons per day) and HGH is still causing water bloat. Will Cabergoline help?

Also does Pulsative Dosing (2iu doses every 3-4 hours) help? Or is it more to do with total dosage per day that determines water weight gained from HGH?

Experiencing painfull Lower back pumps and edema in feet from HGH that is fucking up my training.

not my biz what hgh you running but i know for myself and wife our bloat subsided after a month on rips,,,lot of theories on dosing,,,i myself do 10ius morning soon as i get up then 10 soon as get done working out,,i think you need to stay away from it 4 hours before bedtime cuz our pit. gland releases natural gh during rem sleep so if taking everynite before bedtime that will stop,,,now back to dosing if i was in the position i would split mine up more but my job doesnt really put me in a good position to do so,,,so i work with what i can control

not my biz what hgh you running but i know for myself and wife our bloat subsided after a month on rips,,,lot of theories on dosing,,,i myself do 10ius morning soon as i get up then 10 soon as get done working out,,i think you need to stay away from it 4 hours before bedtime cuz our pit. gland releases natural gh during rem sleep so if taking everynite before bedtime that will stop,,,now back to dosing if i was in the position i would split mine up more but my job doesnt really put me in a good position to do so,,,so i work with what i can control

Wrong! Bedtime is one of the optimal times to dose it. Who cares about the .15 iu of gh you may be secreting when you're dosing 4-10iu at a time? There is absolutely no comparison and nothing lost by overriding your natural pulse when using a decent dose. Don't be silly...you're not robbing yourself of anything.significant.

Idk man I've done it both ways personally results for myself was so similar I keep it a.m. and post I've got a buddy that does all that staggered dosing and bs but I have very demanding job like I said I work with what I can control my bedtime isn't a certain job comes first not bodybuilding I'm 42 I compete but my goal never to be pro but to do what I do that is be a strength and conditioning coach and compete on side

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

So your running 20iu and not getting water retention problems?

Did you have to taper up to that dose over a long time period?

Yes I tapered up and some water but not nothing like at first when u feel pregnant or I did

Yes I tapered up and some water but not nothing like at first when u feel pregnant or I did

Thanks.

Il wait till all the water bloat drops off. Then start again but taper up. 1iu per day each week?

So 2iu per day for 1 week then 3iu per day the next week and so on?

How fast did you taper up to 20iu per day?

I started at 6 then 10 then 15 honestly the 20 came n by accident my wife was bringing me the 2nd shot at work at I jus kind of went with it

As has been stated, no water-retention benefits from caber.

I had chronically high prolactin from an unrelated pituitary issue; worked like a charm for that, but no visual changes from it.

Foot pain

So am I the only one that is getting really painful feet on GH. I was using 5ius a day but I found I could barely stand on my feet in the morning. I'm working my way down to 2 ius eod. The joint pain was so bad I could not get a good work out in.

This is on Rips. I have some black top to try next, I hope they produce less sides. And yes there is some water retention. I think I purchased a new pair of boots that were a size larger because of the foot bloat. Not really sure what is causing the foot pain.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws