advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mass Bulk Period: What Peptides and when? (aas+hgh+peptides+insulin)

sgtBoun

Newbies
Hi there to all of you.I am new to peptides.I just finished a cycle of igf-des 50mcg(preworkout) +igf lr3 (40-80mcgs) (AfterWorkout) +insulin (10iu)a.w

I am trying to create the best mass/bulk stack with the supplementation above:
AAS: (decadurabolin -testoviron)
Peptides : (this is where i need your help)
hgh : Genetropin by Genetech
insulin : actrapid

What peptides will give the most muscle?
Should i use peptides while on aas or after finishing the aas cycle?
I was using igf-lr3 immedietly after workout and after 30 mins insulin.Is that the proper timing to do that? How should i stack peptides,hgh, insulin daily?
Thanks eveyone for taking time to answer this!

Timing HGH and peptides is difficult. You could time the pituitary pulse peptides (Mod GRF-1, GHRP-2/5/Ipa) at saturation dose (100mcg) upon rising, post workout, and pre bed. You could do 2.5iu of GH after 1-2 of these administrations. Although this will cause chronic elevations of IGF-1 and potential IGF-1 desensitization. (This is all straight from Datbtrue) I don't care for his protocol's but he is the authority on peptides. Personally I'd hold off on peptides and use the extra money on GH. 4iu 2-3x per day (I like pre workout and upon rising for GH admins) will produce significantly more results than any peptide/GH protocol. The truth is that there is very little info on how they interact with one another, keep in mind that they are NOT Synergistic. Personally I found that my physique changed for the better when I threw my peptides in the garbage.

I found out in my first peptide cycle( igf des +lr3) that i could go on heavier last longer heal quicker and felt pumped.I used them for my lagging parts and i see a small difference in just 1 month.So i am thinking what else i can put together to get on as much muscle as i can in bulking period.So you think i could do without peptides from the (aas+gh+peptides +insulin ) stack? What if i take out Gh since its quite expensive too and since the peptides supply The needed IGF ?How does all this add to insulin ?Right now i use insulin AfterWorkout (10ius actrapid) should/could i use more often during the day? When and how many IUs? Thanks!

The IGF-1/GH paradox is extremely difficult to quantify. I sort of kind of understand it, not to a point where I could explain it. Datbtrue talk's about it quite a bit on his forum, which is where I learned about it. Basically the IGF elevation that you get from taking IGF-1 is quite differn't than taking GH to increase your IGF-1 levels. I've read that IGF-1 can cause rapid desensitization, whereas you could experience strong results from a moderate dose of GH year round. I don't have a significant amount of experience with IGF-1, I've taken LR3, and read a lot about DES. I do believe in site receptor growth, however I'm more inclined to believe that it can be done with PEG MGF than other peptides. My grand point is this GH+AAS+Insulin, is proven it has been the cocktail of choice for bodybuilders since Dorian. Thus your money is better spent on those aspects, in my opinion. Marcus Haley went crazy on peptides when he signed on with precision and where is he now? Have you seen his stomach lately? Personally I think Gut growth can come from chronically elevated IGF-1 combined with monster doses of Slin, and overeating, but the guy grew a tire around his waist when he started working with a peptide company. It's something to think about. As far as slin goes, I dont think you need to take it more than once/twice per day at 6-12 iu's. Pre and Post workout seem to be good times. There are some great protocols here like MA and Mutant, but they are very expensive.

Timing HGH and peptides is difficult. You could time the pituitary pulse peptides (Mod GRF-1, GHRP-2/5/Ipa) at saturation dose (100mcg) upon rising, post workout, and pre bed. You could do 2.5iu of GH after 1-2 of these administrations. Although this will cause chronic elevations of IGF-1 and potential IGF-1 desensitization. (This is all straight from Datbtrue) I don't care for his protocol's but he is the authority on peptides. Personally I'd hold off on peptides and use the extra money on GH. 4iu 2-3x per day (I like pre workout and upon rising for GH admins) will produce significantly more results than any peptide/GH protocol. The truth is that there is very little info on how they interact with one another, keep in mind that they are NOT Synergistic.

Good info right here. Definitely multiple options on dosing and the more things you add into the mix, the more complicated it can become.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear