over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hgh sides permanent?

heavybenching1

Newbies
I cant seem to find the answers im looking for in the search.

Did 3ius of hgh for 6 months. Then bumped it up to 10ius over a few weeks time. On my 4th week and sides started last week. Hands are numb, tingly, and arms completely go dead from my shoulder down while I sleep. I want to try and ride out the symptoms, but I have a few questions hopefully someone can answer.

Questions

1. Can the sides be permanent?
2. Has anyone rode them out and they went away?

No sides will go away

Happens to me all the time when I bump up to high..goes away within first week of discontinuing use:D

Did 3ius of hgh for 6 months. Then bumped it up to 10ius over a few weeks time. On my 4th week and sides started last week. Hands are numb, tingly, and arms completely go dead from my shoulder down while I sleep. I want to try and ride out the symptoms, but I have a few questions hopefully someone can answer.

Questions

Man when mine gets that bad I have to take bout month off let tendon swelling go down

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

Questions

Happens all the time you should be fine.:cool:

The numb hands, fingers aka cts, is temporary. You can try and lower the dose and slowly bump it back up or you can man up and deal with it and eventually it becomes easier to deal with. Some people are super sensitive with cts on gh while others like myself barely feel much of anything. You'll be fine as long as your not running 10ius for long periods of time. Like with gear, you must cycle your gh to let your body take a break every now and then or the other serious side effects can creep up on you.

Last edited:
The sides I experience are numbness in hands , wrist pain and joint pain.with me they go away about 2 weeks after I stop the gh

Thanks guys. Feel much better that I know they will go away when I stop. I'm running it for 6 months along with juice. It's like the sides just hit me one night. I'm gonna man up and hopefully they will fade. This week I started notice a big difference in my body.

Had anyone had joint swelling in wrist bone from HGH?

I have it in my hands wrist and elbows.. Kept me up all night last night.Seems to be getting worse.

I have just about had it with these sides

I have been on Rips (5 ius/day) for a couple of months now and the sides are driving me nuts. My feet are swollen, my hads are numb, I feel like an old man. Lifts are not impressive at all. pumps are good but I'm using 15ius of Humalin and a protien shake protocal from Mike Arnald

I thinking of trying to cycle off the HGH for ten days while I use igf Lr3 but I don't know how yet to incorperate the Insuline with it. I have been reading a thread where the guy has been resurching 100 ius Lr3 pre work out.

These side may be relative to the Riptotin. I have some Elitropin that I hope will result in less water retention and other sides.

So far I can say the HGH and slin protocal worked since I put on 10-15 lbs and my pants still fit. Unfortunately strength is terrible and Im so stiff it takes for ever to warm up.

Nice. I can't wait to try slin. I don't think it's due to the brand because I'm using hygetropin and Keifi and I'm feeling the side effects bad. I stopped taking them three days ago because I couldn't sleep. Two fingers in my left hand are throbing bad when I lay down. When pain stops I will start again at 3ius and work my way up again slower. I have noticed I have to cut back on calories since I stopped the hgh.

Is there anything a person could take to deal with the sides?

I miss that feeling. 4iu jintropin 10 years ago and your arm felt you wanted to amputate it mid night

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear