YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Problems from hgh... how to combat bloat?

Landmonster

Registered
So I'm into my first cycle of Riptropins. ( 3.5ius 1x a day.)

I gained 10lbs of water the first week, and have maintained a bloated appearance since.

In my mind, I guess I didn't look so bad, especially since my muscles swelled too. However, from recent photos, and social gatherings, I've realized I kinda do look weird!

Family, friends, and co-workers have asked me things like, "What is wrong with you? You're face is so bloated" I can't explain it.... I just say something like "Too many carbs I guess"

This has happened on multiple occasions from various people, so I know it wasn't an isolated incident or person. A girl even said "You used to be hot, what happened to your face? Your jaw is all bloaty and round"

I thought 3.5ius 1x a day was a reasonable dose.... but it may be too much.

So far, I guess, my appearance has taken a step backwards... and I don't feel so great carrying around all the water mass either.

What should I do? I have lots of vials left.... about 8 weeks at this rate. I hate to throw it out, because it is $$$$.

Reduce dose? Change my diet, or add some supplements?
Use some sort of staggered/EOD approach?

I've only been on about 5 weeks I guess.

One more question:

Since starting Rips, I've been having to wake up about 5x a night to take pisses, and I pee like a race horse each time. I end up waking up about 5-6lbs lighter than I went to bed at. Each day, I gain that 5-6lbs right back.

I've never had to pee that much, that frequently at night... except since starting Rips.
Is this normal for GH users? I've never heard anyone talk about it.

This is bad because it disrupts my sleep, and I don't feel rested very often.

Last edited:
I found it levels out, I cant get my hands to tingle for nothing, "im at 10iu per day" it leveled out for me. Better sleep , funky dreams, ability to have cheat meal with less problems..i say ride it out and let your body adjust, I assume your diet is on point? with all due respect

I found it levels out, I cant get my hands to tingle for nothing, "im at 10iu per day" it leveled out for me. Better sleep , funky dreams, ability to have cheat meal with less problems..i say ride it out and let your body adjust, I assume your diet is on point? with all due respect

yes I eat clean foods, but I have been eating more than normal since this was supposed to be a bulk cycle.... with Test/Deca too.

fitnesskatz

my wife and i run them and higher dose than you our bloat begin to subside after the first month id stay with them maybe try different time of day

Watch your sodium intake for one thing. Mabey carbs. That said I run high carb and add salt to every meal with no issues but eat real clean. On 4iu I gain about 1 lb of water. Sodium the big one with gh for most people though. As for pissing all night try eating a lot less carbs and sodium in the day and lot more pre bed. Your go to bed dryer and the carbs will hold the water at night. You'll look better in the day and worse while you sleep. Used to do this on day shift to get better nights sleep and actually leaned out slightly on same macros. Never woke to piss but pissed all day. Was practically on 0 carbs all day and 300g pre bed. Sleept great and looked better. No gh at the time but I don't see why the same principles wouldn't apply

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Some say 2g of Vit C and some Potassium. They are both cheap so what the hell.

NW

Dude I look like I've gained 5lb-10lbs in my stomach since I've been on rips. Bloated as fuck right now and my hands don't tingle. I am running only 5iu though.

Dude I look like I've gained 5lb-10lbs in my stomach since I've been on rips. Bloated as fuck right now and my hands don't tingle. I am running only 5iu though.

The sole reason why I will never again run GH.

You look WORSE for a LONG time before you actually look GOOD.

Fuck that....where's my gallon of Tren at :cool:

back on rips for three weeks now.week one 2 ius.week 2 3ius joints in my hands hurt.went back to 2ius and started drinking more water and that helped.going back to 3ius this week.maybe try lowering dose and slowly raise it back up.hope that helps

The sole reason why I will never again run GH.

You look WORSE for a LONG time before you actually look GOOD.

Fuck that....where's my gallon of Tren at :cool:

I that very reason, i totally agree with you.

Researching HGH is a very long process (i.e. months to years). Why take HGH when it makes u look worst.

Lets say i research HGH for 12 months. For the duration of 12 months i'm going to look like a baloon.

However, i plan to research HGH at a BF% of 4-5% to see if my rat still bloat on such low BF%.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws