over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insane results from Ipamorelin and Mod grf 1-29

ionian

Registered
Hi guys,

first post here. Just want to share my great results from peptides. I woke up at 8am and pinned 150mcg of ipamorelin and 150mcg of mod grf 1-29. didn't eat anything and went for a blood test 45 min later. I got a result of 45.2 mcg/L. Went to check it out, and it seems that even people who inject 10IUs of gh don't get this sort of high result. Am I some super peptide responder or something? lol. Not gonna say where i got the peptides from coz it'll sound like i'm promoting, but I'm based in the UK. just thought it would be interesting to share

Scan those labs and post up bro!

Hi, i've attached the scanned lab result (with name blanked out). not sure if its the correct way to post it

Attachments

• testresult.jpg
    testresult.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 10,700
Damn. Those numbers arnt usuAlly seen unless using ghrp2

I got a result of 45.2 mcg/L. Went to check it out, and it seems that even people who inject 10IUs of gh don't get this sort of high result. Am I some super peptide responder or something? lol.
I'm on the same stack. I'm also complimenting it with real GH.

Nice

Hi guys,

first post here. Just want to share my great results from peptides. I woke up at 8am and pinned 150mcg of ipamorelin and 150mcg of mod grf 1-29. didn't eat anything and went for a blood test 45 min later. I got a result of 45.2 mcg/L. Went to check it out, and it seems that even people who inject 10IUs of gh don't get this sort of high result. Am I some super peptide responder or something? lol. Not gonna say where i got the peptides from coz it'll sound like i'm promoting, but I'm based in the UK. just thought it would be interesting to share

Great job! For the people that say peptides don't work, well, there is proof they are wrong.

It looks to me like you may nailed the window for timing, on the specific peptides used.

Ak

You mean synthetic GH.
Nah bro...I extract it direct from the pituitary. Just kidding....good catch

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Phil cannot comment on ones personal use of peptides as the are intended for lab research when sold.

Ak

I think you got ghrp-2. I still can't believe 150mcg ipamorelin created that GH spike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I think you got ghrp-2. I still can't believe 150mcg ipamorelin created that GH spike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

yeah possibly, the source is rated highly by others though. anyway i'm running ghrp 2 now lol, since I have no issues with prolactin

Do the same test with GHRP2 then to compare. I did 100mcg of GHRP2 and ModGRF and got over 250 mIU/L

That's great if that is what you got from using Ipam….I really prefer researching this peptide. However, I was under the impression that the dose had to be higher.

That's great if that is what you got from using Ipam….I really prefer researching this peptide. However, I was under the impression that the dose had to be higher.

Why is it your preferred peptide?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I like IPAM bc it keeps me from eating everything in sight late at night. My hunger gets out of control which is not a good thing when I cut. Plus I retain more water on the GRP-2.

GTGchem

I've been researching GTG peptides @ 100/200 no DAC/GHRP 6 in the morning and 100/200 no DAC GHRP 2 pre bed. And, my subjects hands are swollen! Retaining water like crazy.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131