over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Feet hurt on HGH

GeoBob

Banned
To the point, my feet have been killing me since I started using HGH.

Like most side affects it came on slowly but after a month on no more than 5 ius a day, my feet hurt so bad I'm walking like an old man.

Of coarse I have been dropping the dose reluctantly and now I'm down to 2 ius pre work out no more than eod. I skipped yesterday and my feet have not felt this good in months.

I have been using Riptorpin since that is what my supplier sent. I ordered Elitropin (black tops). I have read that I might have better luck on the Elitropin which I have not started yet.

My other sides were sever joint pain which made working out joke. I could not lift 1/2 what I was lifting. It would take 50 reps to warm up.

I did put on about 10-15 lbs but it was probably water.

I also have been using Mike Arnnolds insulin protocol which is 15ius pre work out with carbs and protein and bunch of other supplements. I have also been using 20 mcg of igf lr3 post work out and 400 mg of EQ a week. And then there is the HRT which is a topical test and DHEA, 250 ius HGC EOD and .5 mg anastrozol. I also use 5 ius insulin every morning before breakfast.

So that does seem like a lot but I think its the HGH that is causing the trouble. Anyone else have this problem and any ideas what to do besides try another type or cut it down to 1iu a day.

Happened to me with peps. I think it's from an increase in tissue. there is a lot of moving stuff in the foot, like 7 layers of muscle, tendon, fascia, etc.

It seems when they grow fast the tissue can hold stress a lot.

Try pushing on a ball and stretching a lot. A good Chiro can release them too.

Its not increase in tissue its water, check your ankles are they swollen? Water retention in the feet from gh, iv had it, drop the dose and really if its a problem get off

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

swollen ankles

I am sure that is the problem since my socks leave a distinctive impression around my calves also. My feet don't actually look as bad but I know my shoes got tighter.

I didnt have any issues with feet swelling but I've heard some guys have had luck with Vit C. 5000mg split through out the day was the dose I saw.

Vitamine C

I have been using 3 grams of vitamin c every other day as part of Mike Arnolds insulin protocol. Maybe I need to try more.

Wear compression dress socks during the day and elevate feet when you can.

I'm off for another day or so and then I'm going to try 1iu a day or 2 eod pre work out. I also think black tops might give less sides but that is just some wishful thinking after reading something.

Definitely due to water retention, can expect hands to hurt also, as well as headaches.

Interestingly enough, i've seen less water retention with Rips, Eli's swell me up like a mutha.

Definitely due to water retention, can expect hands to hurt also, as well as headaches.

Interestingly enough, i've seen less water retention with Rips, Eli's swell me up like a mutha.

That is not what wanted to hear LOL

Wrist joints hurt like arthritis on HGH,been rotating 1 kit elis.i kit rips,rips put 8 lb more water on me than elis.No insulin is used.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear