over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Worth splitting up 5 iu gh into 2 doses

gomit

Registered
My subject will be running 5 iu of gh 4 days a week with igf lr3 on the other 3(can't afford to run the gh any higher) Is it worth doing a pre wo 2.5 dose and a pre bed of the same. Or with a smaller dose would all pre wo be the way to go?

If it were me I would. Half the dose when I get up in the morning and again later in the day or PWO on training days.

I prefer to split my doses as well ,when I wake up and 2 hours before bed.

It's an attractive option....pre workout and pre bed..

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Split it is! Thanks guys , hopefully I will still get something out of it even tho I can only afford 5 iu 4 times a week!

pre-bedtime

so does anyone subscribe to the it can suppresses your natural gh if you take it before bed since you produce your natural gh during sleep? or since your dosing twice the amount your body makes, it doesn't make a difference?

so does anyone subscribe to the it can suppresses your natural gh if you take it before bed since you produce your natural gh during sleep? or since your dosing twice the amount your body makes, it doesn't make a difference?

Yes , the amount your body is producing at night is minuscule compared to what you are injecting

Id do it all about 2 hours b4 training

sleepy

it has changed me a bit in that I am lethargic and that's only 2 iu a day. hopefully the Synthelamine I started yesterday helps w that. I HATE feeling dragged down. that's why I do test.

Take with Huperzine A to extend active life as well.

I've never heard of this recommendation, would you mind elaborating bro?

How many of you guys use this?

Split it is! Thanks guys , hopefully I will still get something out of it even tho I can only afford 5 iu 4 times a week!

At the moment I am kinda in he same boat....If you don't mind me asking 20 ius a week for how many weeks? PM me if you like, I was just curious if my subject would see results with only 200 ius of gh or should he wait, obtain more, and run it longer. Good luck bud and I hope you get the results your looking for.

At the moment I am kinda in he same boat....If you don't mind me asking 20 ius a week for how many weeks? PM me if you like, I was just curious if my subject would see results with only 200 ius of gh or should he wait, obtain more, and run it longer. Good luck bud and I hope you get the results your looking for.

To see any adequate results you'll need to run growth for 6-8 months minimum.

To gauge sides plan on starting at 2-iu/day and ramping up to a target goal of 5-iu/day. You can go as far as 10-iu’s/day depending on your sides and what your goals are but take it slow.

For mass plan on pinning all at once post workout. And then off days split the dose, first thing in the am fasted and then in the afternoon fasted.

No carbs consumption within 30 mins of injections.

Any more than 2 iu GH daily should be split so yes 2.5 in the morning and 2 post workout

Any more than 2 iu GH daily should be split so yes 2.5 in the morning and 2 post workout

Says who? Many think more than 4iu daily should be split.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I have 300 iu ATM which I'm gonna try to get 100 more and aim for a minimum of 20 weeks I'd like to make it 6 months if possible, if my bills allow it.

To see any adequate results you'll need to run growth for 6-8 months minimum.

To gauge sides plan on starting at 2-iu/day and ramping up to a target goal of 5-iu/day. You can go as far as 10-iu’s/day depending on your sides and what your goals are but take it slow.

For mass plan on pinning all at once post workout. And then off days split the dose, first thing in the am fasted and then in the afternoon fasted.

No carbs consumption within 30 mins of injections.

right on Jimmy, thanks again! Simple enough. I have ran gh in the past, but forgot a little, use to run every protocol and things like that. It's slowly coming back to me. Thanks again guys!!

so ideally roughly 4-5 kits on my subject if I did the math correct....right on!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws