over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When & how to use MGF PEG please!!! =)

Bodywear3000

Newbies
Brothers & sisters!! Just wanted the current info on how to use the MGF & PEG because all these peptides are so dynamic. Is it pre and post? 20 shots?!?!

I think PEG should be used on OFF days since it has very long active life. Multiple pins are recommended as well (10-20). Dosage wise (around 200-400 mcg bi laterally)

I think PEG should be used on OFF days since it has very long active life. Multiple pins are recommended as well (10-20). Dosage wise (around 200-400 mcg bi laterally)

Is this into the muscle that was worked the day prior and/or the muscle I would want the most growth in??

I had best results using on the mornings of days off at 200-400mcg into the muscle trained. Theoretically it's pegylated so it shouldn't matter what part of the body you inject however I don't see why you wouldn't still go right into the muscle you're targeting. Felt it after a few days muscles felt nice and full.

Is this into the muscle that was worked the day prior and/or the muscle I would want the most growth in??

Let's say that ur OFF days is Tue and Sat. You train ur weakest body part(s) on Mon and Fri, so PEG can be used (multiple pins) on these body parts on ur OFF days (Tue and Sat). Some would train a weak body part twice a week while using PEG just to max its effects on that "particular body part". Since you can always cycle PEG, u can use the same approach for another/same weak body part.

I hope this helps.

Why do people say to run 300-400mcg of peg MGF?

Saturation dose of IGF is around 80 mcg so people say.

At supra-physiological level the extra igf/mgf increases bone growth in a does
dependent manner.

Does anyone have a clue at what point the extra MGF goes to building bone instead of tissue?

"MGF is to activate the muscle satellite (stem) cells to divide"

"MGF was clearly involved in the replication of mononucleated myoblasts (satellite cells) and by implication in the replenishment of the muscle satellite
(stem) cell pool which is so important for the continuing maintenance of muscle mass and function"

both from page 1435 of G. Goldspink, S.D.R. Harridge. Growth factors and muscle ageing, Exp Geron, 39 (2004), pp. 1433–1438

however, i have seen other studies in which MGF is utilized to enhance/heal bones such as "Mechano growth factor E peptide promotes osteoblasts
proliferation and bone-defect healing in rabbits, International Orthopaedics (SICOT) (2011) 35:1099–1106" in which effect of IGF & MGF with diff variations are used and compared.

Keep in mind that MGF use is fairly new and doses used in journal papers are for "research". These researchers don't use what we consider normal doses, due to the fact that peps are used for "healing" and non-BB related purposes, thus there is no need to go beyond "pharmaceutical" dosages. In addition, most doses used in these studies are applicable to animals i.e., rats, and you would need a conversion factor to apply them "if possible" to humans. As for the dose, 200-400 is the recommended dosages from experienced users which may or mayn't have a solid scientific base, at least one that I have seen.

I hope this helps.

Let's say that ur OFF days is Tue and Sat. You train ur weakest body part(s) on Mon and Fri, so PEG can be used (multiple pins) on these body parts on ur OFF days (Tue and Sat). Some would train a weak body part twice a week while using PEG just to max its effects on that "particular body part". Since you can always cycle PEG, u can use the same approach for another/same weak body part.

I hope this helps.

Thanks for going into more detail for me.

"MGF is to activate the muscle satellite (stem) cells to divide"

"MGF was clearly involved in the replication of mononucleated myoblasts (satellite cells) and by implication in the replenishment of the muscle satellite
(stem) cell pool which is so important for the continuing maintenance of muscle mass and function"

both from page 1435 of G. Goldspink, S.D.R. Harridge. Growth factors and muscle ageing, Exp Geron, 39 (2004), pp. 1433–1438

however, i have seen other studies in which MGF is utilized to enhance/heal bones such as "Mechano growth factor E peptide promotes osteoblasts
proliferation and bone-defect healing in rabbits, International Orthopaedics (SICOT) (2011) 35:1099–1106" in which effect of IGF & MGF with diff variations are used and compared.

Keep in mind that MGF use is fairly new and doses used in journal papers are for "research". These researchers don't use what we consider normal doses, due to the fact that peps are used for "healing" and non-BB related purposes, thus there is no need to go beyond "pharmaceutical" dosages. In addition, most doses used in these studies are applicable to animals i.e., rats, and you would need a conversion factor to apply them "if possible" to humans. As for the dose, 200-400 is the recommended dosages from experienced users which may or mayn't have a solid scientific base, at least one that I have seen.

I hope this helps.
r
Speaking from experience, 400mcg Resulted in significant, noticeable elbow growth, not cool. So try a few cycle on the lower side unless you are brave!

400mcg peg MGF sub Q and 100X IPAM plus cjc resulted in the elbow growth.

Each persons body is different, and IM injections will probably prevent some of the systemic issues such as bone growth.
High doses did help with tendons though. Just G-pig it :)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws