over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MK-677 Log

MidwestBeast

Registered
Been wanting to experiment for a while now and finally went ahead and picked up some MK-677 from GTG. Got enough to dose 25mg/day for 2 months and yesterday was Dose #1.

Dose was roughly an hour prior to sleep. Dreaming is regular, but last night's were a bit more unusual than standard. I'll keep an eye on this to see if it's more noticed. Actually experienced a bit more waking throughout the night than normal, but also coming back from vacation, so obviously other variables could be at bay.

Any questions along the way, please ask. Otherwise anything noteworthy will be noted along the way (sleep quality/duration, dreaming, morning energy levels, fat loss, muscle gain, etc.).

Dose 2 was last night. Sleep was improved, but woke feeling less than rested at first. However, after showering, haven't felt any signs of being worn down (got right around 8 hours of sleep). Dreams weren't quite as weird. Obviously too early to tell any visual effects.

Dose 3 last night. Same experience as dose/night 2 -- similar dream / sleep / rest experience. Waking up not feeling that well rested, but it seems to set in after being awake for about 10-15 minutes. Also the first week back to work after a 3 week break, so obviously that could be playing a role in it, as well. Nothing else to report, yet.

Sub'd

Im always down for a good log!

Glad to see some activity in here.

Hoping that after a couple weeks I'll have some more noteworthy observations. So far all I can say is that the only worthwhile thing to mention is the taste is beyond awful compared to some other things lol.

Doses 4, 5 & 6 all in the books.

May be noticing some slight skin-tightening effects. Will keep an eye on that. Suffered some insomnia Saturday night (only experienced it like that one other time). Nothing terrible, but just didn't feel tired at all and stayed awake until about 6 AM. Not likely related, but wanted to mention it. Strength gains are still steady (have been since before the start of MK-677, but continue).

Have to follow this log, sounds interesting! Keep up bro.

Doses 7 and 8 both done, so officially a week into this 8 week run.

Still not a ton to report and interestingly not noticing much difference in sleep/rest, yet. Granted, just because I can't pick up on it so far, doesn't mean nothing is happening. May be noticing a slight increase in vascularity, which is a major perk because that's a big weakness of mine (stupid thick skin lol).

ive got stupid thick skin too. Hate it.

seven more weeks, hopefully you'll notice something.

ive got stupid thick skin too. Hate it.

seven more weeks, hopefully you'll notice something.

In the long run, the thick skin is a good thing. But for a bodybuilder who wants to see vascularity, it's ridiculous. Interestingly enough, I tend to show more veins in my traps than in my forearms.

However, I have seen a slight increase in that forearm vascularity. No where near what it should be, but still, above what it has been.

Dose 9 completed last night pre-bed.

As stated, vascularity is on a slight increase.

Also worth noting is that dreaming seems to be somewhat muted. It's hard to explain, but the dreaming still exists, but it's almost like if you were watching TV and normal dreams were on a volume of 70% of the TV's capacity and they've since moved down to about 30%. They still occur, they can still be remembered. Details aren't gone, but they seem to be less taxing. Very, very hard to explain, but I'll continue to monitor this.

Very great read brother. Keep it up. I'm following along and plan on using next month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very great read brother. Keep it up. I'm following along and plan on using next month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Appreciate it, man.

Very interested to see what the end result will be after 8 weeks.

Dose 10 is done. Nothing too new/groundbreaking to report other than what I've already observed. For the first time in a long time, I've felt like I was asleep for longer than I was. You know that feeling when you slightly wake up ahead of your alarm and almost feel a sense of worry that you slept through it before realizing you've still got 2 hours left? That's what it was. It was nice. Also a lot more dreams that were all playing at about 30% volume. It's so weird. The dreams are all there; they can be remembered, but they don't take as much energy out of you.

I hate that feeling. Wake up, panic for a minute and realize you've got plenty of time to sleep still. But, you can cuz your hearts mildly racing from your panic when you first woke up lol

Anyway, good log so far.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner