over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Quad Blend Peptide Mix

Sixdog76

Registered
I am looking to get some feedback on the Quad Blend Peptide floating around out there. Generally contains GHRp6, Imaporelin, Mod grf, and MGF.

I am curious to see how the bro's around here did in their research, results, protocol, etc.

Any input is appreciated.

quad blend

I am looking to get some feedback on the Quad Blend Peptide floating around out there. Generally contains GHRp6, Imaporelin, Mod grf, and MGF.

I am curious to see how the bro's around here did in their research, results, protocol, etc.

Any input is appreciated.
Just got 2 bottles from Purchase peptides and am interested in what times and doses has research proved to be most effective?

g some info

taken from another board
Ive been on 4x blend peptide for about 3 weeks now. Ive ran many different protocols over the past 5 years in regards to peptides. Ive been using a new formulated peptide that has CJc, Ipam, GHRP-6 and MGF in one vial. I notice very similar effects compared to any strong GHRP- GHRH combo. The first thing that you will notice is the mild flush, alongside a primal need to eat. Im a bit of a skeptic when it comes to using any new chemicals, especially a new product called 4X blend! I purchased 4, 5 mg vials of the 4x blend from,

1. Days 1-10... The very first couple of pins acted on the body just as a cjc-ghrp-6 combo would feel. I noticed a substantial increase in hunger, as well as the low blood sugar feeling. I can see a little bit more definition around my tris and shoulders. I spot inject, since it has MGF in the formula. My fingernails have been growing fast again, as well as having to cut my hair 2x per week vs. 1 x per week. "I like a close military fade". I've been sleeping deeper, and waking up with with more natural energy. Btw, my stress levels have noticeably been on the lower side the past 3 days??? I think its helping my serotonin levels, thus giving a better sense of well being!
I will keep my progress updated every ten days on this unique new compound!

Last edited:
Thanks Lyndon, I have seen that log on a couple different sites. It seems to the only documented research on the quad blend. NOt sure if its just not widely researched or if folks are just not posting their findings anywhere.

Thx

started this week

doing 100 mcg twice a day while fasting and I can feel the results. I am leaning down eating right and an hour after research.
I am on a total cutting get lean cycle while rehabbing shoulder. tren/test/anavar/hgh/quad blend. its already amazing how lean I look after 4 weeks on the peptide and hgh. the others are for getting my legs big while no upper body work.

one supplier of four blend?

I think I have clicked on every peptide company on here and see only one that has it. The one I actually used. does anyone know if I am missing one? purchasepeptides is who I used

Bumping this thread to see if anyone else has experience with the purchasepeptide quad blend. I'd be interested in any research (quantities used and results) and especially if it is being researched by itself.

what are the timings being used for the injections and are these guys spot injecting IM? I've used Ipa and cjc subQ but havent used MGF or done IM peptide shots. curious about it though.

a good idea is to make the test serum with 500mcg of ipa,500mcg cjc w/o dac,500mcg ghrp-6 after 2-2,5 hours

The Purchase Peptides quad blend we are referring to is GHRP-6 – 1 mg, Ipamorelin – 1 mg, Mod Grf 1-29 1 mg, MGF- 500 mcg, and L Glycine – 1.5 mg. I reconstituted in 100ml and am currently researching 5ml 2x/day.

Goal is to assist with fat loss, muscle growth, and tissue repair. Anyone try a different approach? Thoughts?

The Purchase Peptides quad blend we are referring to is GHRP-6 – 1 mg, Ipamorelin – 1 mg, Mod Grf 1-29 1 mg, MGF- 500 mcg, and L Glycine – 1.5 mg. I reconstituted in 100ml and am currently researching 5ml 2x/day.

Goal is to assist with fat loss, muscle growth, and tissue repair. Anyone try a different approach? Thoughts?

How did you manage 100ml in that small of a vial? Lol.

Lots of pressure! :rolleyes:

Wish I could edit that blasted post. Meant 1ml.

so 1ml of bac water and you're pinning 500mcg twice a day?

what times are you pinning? and are you subq or IM? if IM, are you rotating a lot of sites or what? i'm already pinning a lot of gear....i feel like throwing in IM peptides 2x a day would turn me into a pincushion for real.

I think I have clicked on every peptide company on here and see only one that has it. The one I actually used. does anyone know if I am missing one? purchasepeptides is who I used

This could be considered asking for a source, which is against the rules of the board.

Ak

so 1ml of bac water and you're pinning 500mcg twice a day?

what times are you pinning? and are you subq or IM? if IM, are you rotating a lot of sites or what? i'm already pinning a lot of gear....i feel like throwing in IM peptides 2x a day would turn me into a pincushion for real.

Nope - I had my measurements wrong. 100mcg of water and 5mcg twice a day subq. So that should equal 50mcg ghrp-6, 50mcg ipa, 50 mcg mod grf, 25 mgf, and 150mcg glycine each time. First thing when I wake and right before bed. I have been running cjc and ghrp-6 at 100/100mcg 2x a day for many months but given the quad blend I thought I would reduce the individual amounts in half to start.

Iv been using it with my gh in the am and before bed
1 vial is 5 shots so its not that noticeable to me personally

Iv been using it with my gh in the am and before bed
1 vial is 5 shots so its not that noticeable to me personally

That's a pretty heavy dose. I started mine yesterday for the first time and my subject experienced an amazing pump at the gym later that day. Not sure if that was directly related or not.

I've been using this blend with igf-1 and hgh.i reconstituted with 1ml bac water.
45min preworkout 10iu humAlin/100mcg igf-1
Post workout 10units quad blend IM in muscle trained
15min later 4iu hgh.
I've been doing this about 2wks now. Sometimes the effects are dramatic from the spot injections and the site looks redicilosly pumped rest of day. To soon to really tell if protocol is effective. Over just using hgh and slin

I've been using this blend with igf-1 and hgh.i reconstituted with 1ml bac water.
45min preworkout 10iu humAlin/100mcg igf-1
Post workout 10units quad blend IM in muscle trained
15min later 4iu hgh.
I've been doing this about 2wks now. Sometimes the effects are dramatic from the spot injections and the site looks redicilosly pumped rest of day. To soon to really tell if protocol is effective. Over just using hgh and slin

if reconsitution is done at 1ml bac water...what does 10iu of quad blend equal as far as mcg of peptides? my math is horrible :confused:

if reconsitution is done at 1ml bac water...what does 10iu of quad blend equal as far as mcg of peptides? my math is horrible :confused:

With 1ml of water, 10iu will give you 1/10th of the total amount in the vial. So if your product had 1,000 mcg, 10ui would be 100 mgc. Not sure what you have, but reconstituting with 1ml makes the math very easy.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131