over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DES-IGF, IGF-LR3 and MGF stack?

qwerty_lifter

Registered
Does it make any sense to add DES-IGF to a IGF-LR3 and MGF stack?
There is so much info out there that I think I've basically confused myself at this point.
I was thinking;

MGF post w/o
and
IGF-LR3 8 hours after MGF dose
*(I lift 3x a week, so this will only be dosed 3x a week)

but have read about adding DES-IGF to the stack, like this;

DES-IGF pre w/o
MGF post w/o
and
IGF-LR3 8 hours after MGF dose
(but the DES-IGF closeness to the MGF dosing confuses me)

MGF dose at 200mcg split bilat
IGF-LR3 at 100mcg (to start) split bilat
DES-IGF at 40mcg split bilat

In addition, I've read that just running MGF for a few weeks will help make more "immature" muscle cells, then after a few weeks, adding the IGF will "mature" them into muscle cells. Anyone do anything like that?

1. DES has a very short life, so I guess using it right before u workout or even 30 min into your workout would be great.

2. As for MGF and DES timing, I don't think DES would last that long to interfere with MGF, I believe MGF is best used sometime post workout (not immediately) so it doesn't interfere with your own body's release of MGF (I read somewhere that your own MGF release can last upto 30 min, but not sure, you need to check).

3. I have read the idea that "just running MGF for a few weeks will help make more "immature" muscle cells, then after a few weeks, adding the IGF will "mature" them into muscle cells." here on PM by some other member as well, to me it makes sence but again we don't know how the MGF we buy is comparable to the one we produce! so the idea is valid, but the mechanics might be a lil vague.

4. ur doses and timing seems good.

hope this helps.

Add a GHRP in there with some Cjc, IPM, or semerollin if your not running any hgh

Cjc without dac and ghrp is a healthy route!

Good luck

I have a box of Rips...but still unsure of when I would add that....would appreciate any input

Man um very interested in the igf-des I'd appreciate someone giving feedback such as is best time to run it with hgh, what are some experience with it,,,my wife and I was looking at some these peptides mentioned at dinner I jus don't have much experience with them would like to know if u guys feel like they worth the extra money

I'm not ready for slin yet but what do you mean more IGF?
Do you mean, increase the dose?

Yes more IGF.

Btw, do not be scared of slin.

If you can grab humalog it's an amazing product that spikes quick so you can easily handle hypo feelings.

Hgh, IGF, slin is the magical 3 :)

I've read about people using HGH with the IGF-LR3, which helps ease the sting of the AA. But do they compete for receptor sites?
Is there a better timing dose for HGH when using DES-IGF, IGF-LR3 & MGF (non Peg, in this case)

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

It would not make sense to take either HGH or Slin w-LR3.
Lr3 already spikes IGF and has its own insulin response...NO???

I have read IGF can increase slin effects.
And, as of now, I won't be including HGH. From what I understand, its kind of a waste. Unless someone has some experience with its dose & timing

It would not make sense to take either HGH or Slin w-LR3.
Lr3 already spikes IGF and has its own insulin response...NO???

You can rotate IGF 4 weeks then slin 4 weeks (many protocols do this)

However, there is no downside to running all the at once. You just need to be very careful because going hypo is that much easier. (Hence why some rotate 4 on and 4 off)

However, you may have a chad Nichols or chris aceto style protocol that slin is only used two days but in very high amounts (I am assuming, that IGF would continue)

To be very frank, what works for one, may not work for the other. Ina. Macro level take in the advice and support, but on a micro level change some of its around and see what works for you,

Great question though.

On Emerics thread there are some questions RE: low dose 'slin (2-3 iu's). After he gives his opinion I'd like to see his thoughts on cycling it with DES, MGF & IGF-LR3

Yes more IGF.

Btw, do not be scared of slin.

If you can grab humalog it's an amazing product that spikes quick so you can easily handle hypo feelings.

Hgh, IGF, slin is the magical 3 :)

So, you really want to go recommending slin as if it's no big deal? Wow!!!!!!

Run the Des pre, mgf post, not immediately, can't remember the exact time but the 30 min mark is good. Do this for a week or two, then run the IGF-LR3 without the mgf 8 hours post workout.
the mgf peptide will be active for something like 20 hours after inject. IGF will bind to the MGF receptors(or visa-versa cant remember) that's why you want to run IGF-LR3 and MGF separately. but you should get good saturation after running mgf for 1 week

Run the Des pre, mgf post, not immediately, can't remember the exact time but the 30 min mark is good. Do this for a week or two, then run the IGF-LR3 without the mgf 8 hours post workout.
the mgf peptide will be active for something like 20 hours after inject. IGF will bind to the MGF receptors(or visa-versa cant remember) that's why you want to run IGF-LR3 and MGF separately. but you should get good saturation after running mgf for 1 week

so, how does this sound;
run a week of MGF alone, 30 min post wo then the next week run IGF-LR3 alone, 8 hrs post wo. And just keep going back and forth?

so, how does this sound;
run a week of MGF alone, 30 min post wo then the next week run IGF-LR3 alone, 8 hrs post wo. And just keep going back and forth?

OK so there's some new things that have come about. Id run the MGF for a week then run the IGF the next , however I would recommend micro dosing in multiple locations. works for me and a bunch of other guys. There's a write up about it in this section

Micro dose the IGF-LR3 kind of how DatB writes about? I'll probably go higher than 2mcg per injection though.
How do you split up your pecs & tri's?

The MGF I plan on doing bilat single injections.
All injections IM....

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Id run the MGF for a month then IGF for a month, back and forth like that. From my research MGF about 4hrs after training. Worked well for me anyways.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws