over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Got ripped off on my first order of peptides from DNA

Chek68

Newbies
Hell, not only was it bunk the order wasn't even right!!! So after three days of research I decided to go with Purchasepeptides.com over Maxim or Hardcore. The rat will be trying the typical GHRP-2/CJC-1295 w/no DAC combo 2x/3x a day. Did I just waste another few hundred $$$? Ordered 10 of each. Any input from individual researchers would be appreciated... Fingers crossed. For full disclosure, I'm on TRT @120mgs cyp every 7 days.

Any input would be appreciated. New to the board & trying to find my way.

Purchase peptide is good

Hey Bro Purchase Peptide is good I like there stuff . definately not a waste of money. Good Luck.

Well

I used to work for a company that I had to quit because they were very unethical........the are now renamed DNA peptides. DO NOT USE THEM. Use Purchasepeptides.com

I used to work for a company that I had to quit because they were very unethical........the are now renamed DNA peptides. DO NOT USE THEM. Use Purchasepeptides.com

Well I've found that out the hard way. Order wasn't even correct & it looks to be sugar water to me. I'm REALLY hoping that PP is the real deal! I have a decent amount of research to do so I'm hoping PP pays off because if they don't then wtf do I trust then.

I've been using pp for years , but finally did a serum on there modgrf/ ghrp2 and serum results were 0.5:(
So u never knw could of been bad batch but i even emailed private md labs saying I think I had a faulty test , they emailed me back saying no prob we will restest sample, it came back the same. From now on, i test all research company's I'm going to use

I've been using pp for years , but finally did a serum on there modgrf/ ghrp2 and serum results were 0.5:(
So u never knw could of been bad batch but i even emailed private md labs saying I think I had a faulty test , they emailed me back saying no prob we will restest sample, it came back the same. From now on, i test all research company's I'm going to use

How long after injection did they draw blood? I'm very interested in doing this for my peptides.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

thats a shame!

Sorry to hear that brother. Ever need anything let me know, well help you out at gtgchem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I fasted did 100mcg grf/ 100mcg ghrp2 subq waited exactly 40 mins when blood was taken

I just ordered same peps from evolution peps and extreme peps I want to see any difference with this peps on my gh serum

Give it a try and let us know. And if you get a chance give gtgchem a shot and test it. Very confident in all gtgchem products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Use boards sponsors that you see here all the time

Phil hernon purchase peptides.com
The superior peptides.com guys
Evolution peptides.com

Etc etc

You guys have to start utilizing the companies that have earned their respect and right and are visible on the board consistently,

Sorry for your loss bro

Decided to go with Purchasepeptides.com & got 10 CJC-1295 no DAC & 10 GHRP-2. The subject is feeling the flushing & other typical effects after administration of dosage so that's a good thing. Been testing for about 2 weeks now. Only tried DNA because it's recommended by someone who's career & advice I've followed for a good while. Would've went a different direction had I already been a member of this board. Anyway, so far so good & I haven't decided if I'll try another supplier for the next order or just stay with Purchase.

Click on my banner. You won't be disappointed. ;)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear