over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CJC 1295 w DAC

Hulkbulk8

Banned
I wanted to know what kind of gains would come from using this peptide only at 2mg a week with HRT dose of test.

I have tried to search for some results and could not find any

are 5-10 lbs in a 10 week cycle realistic

thanks

I would say yes it is.. 4mg week is a much more anabolic dose IMO.. make sure you get some huperzine-A and some green tea extract..

What Cauthen said. Huperzine a and green tea extract will help a lot. In 10 weeks you can certainly get that weight gain. Obviously all won't be muscle though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What Cauthen said. Huperzine a and green tea extract will help a lot. In 10 weeks you can certainly get that weight gain. Obviously all won't be muscle though.

I thought most if not all gains from peptides were pure muscle?
I have tried to research this but I have not found much.
So does the CJC bloat you?

Also I heard it has some fat loss properties as well.

I don't respond well to anabolics and looking for a way out. Something with less sides and some gains

I have been playing with cjc for a year straight.. tried the non dac but thats just too many shots.. at 4mg a day i couldnt even feel my fingers so i know my gh was crazy high.. also talk about vivid wild ass life like dreams! one night i woke up and sat on the edge of my bed debating whether to tell my wife i killed our neighbor and buried her in the backyard.. i held a little water but was looking leaner everyday.. gained a little weight and waist stayed the same if not got .5in smaller.. at that time i was off aas and still had people asking what i was taking... i split 4mg into two shots.. tues and fri 2mg each.. and i took ghrp6 when i thought about it.. sometimes once a day sometimes 4 times a day.. my advice is to EAT BIG.. dont worry about the fat.. eat big and lift big

I have been playing with cjc for a year straight.. tried the non dac but thats just too many shots.. at 4mg a day i couldnt even feel my fingers so i know my gh was crazy high.. also talk about vivid wild ass life like dreams! one night i woke up and sat on the edge of my bed debating whether to tell my wife i killed our neighbor and buried her in the backyard.. i held a little water but was looking leaner everyday.. gained a little weight and waist stayed the same if not got .5in smaller.. at that time i was off aas and still had people asking what i was taking... i split 4mg into two shots.. tues and fri 2mg each.. and i took ghrp6 when i thought about it.. sometimes once a day sometimes 4 times a day.. my advice is to EAT BIG.. dont worry about the fat.. eat big and lift big

Hey thanks buddy for the info! How was your strength on CJC?
Can you run this all year ?

So you will gain with CJC and from what I read its real keepable muscle.

I do the peps year around in cycles, but I am always sensitive and get bloat for the first few weeks. It goes away after that and after week 2/3 I look increasingly leaner. But what you gain you will keep, don't worry about that.

I do the peps year around in cycles, but I am always sensitive and get bloat for the first few weeks. It goes away after that and after week 2/3 I look increasingly leaner. But what you gain you will keep, don't worry about that.

OK good. How were your strength gains

Strength is always great. If coming off cycle it stays and usually increases for me in my research. Everyone is different though. Test the waters and see exactly how you respond.

Strength is always great. If coming off cycle it stays and usually increases for me in my research. Everyone is different though. Test the waters and see exactly how you respond.

Is this comparable to test only cycle after water weight is gone strength wise and gains wise?

Cjc 1295 DAC is the best Peptide to use .

If you want real Hgh and Igf 1 increase in your Rat, then there is nothing better on the market then this Peptide. If you want more information on how to use it, look up Russion Star. I would do 2mg a week starting with a shot in the morning every day and it is Cjc 1295 with DAC !. You want to build up your dose in the body. I have heard of people doing 5mg per week every day at Golds Venice. It's a big secret how good this Peptide is !

Beaver..."

If you want real Hgh and Igf 1 increase in your Rat, then there is nothing better on the market then this Peptide. If you want more information on how to use it, look up Russion Star. I would do 2mg a week starting with a shot in the morning every day and it is Cjc 1295 with DAC !. You want to build up your dose in the body. I have heard of people doing 5mg per week every day at Golds Venice. It's a big secret how good this Peptide is !

Beaver..."

Could not agree more beaver. Is being used highly by the guys on the east coast too and in the Midwest at some of the bigger bodybuilding gyms.

I've been running dac for about 2 months now 2 mg a week and to be honest I havnt noticed much...might be too soon I don't know I think I actually responded better to mod grf and ghrp. Either way I'm going to keep going and see where it gets me on the other hand my girl is running the quad blend of one of our sponsers and she is seeing great results...

2mg eod of cjc w dac. Run it for no more than 3 months. Then switch it out with synthetic gh. 4 to 6 mg a week is where you see noticeable results. Also huperzine a or horny goat weed with green tea extract help some see more results. All peptides aas lose effectiveness over time. The best results will come with cycling different products in and out. Search the net there are so reputable peptides co's with good prices.

Water, so fullness , great pumps and insane dreams was what I got
at 3mg per week.

Also Spiked with -2 ,three to four times a day at 100mcg each shot.

Personally would rather save extra money and use real hgh in the future.

Try it though and see how it works for you :)

Beaver..."

Thanks for the info, looks like the next best thing to real GH...

I noticed excellent body recomp on DAC. It's releases a constant amount of hgh non stop. Blood work from it had me at the high end of normal and I'm in my mid 40's so that's like being a teen again.

Some would say its better since it is endogenous.

I agree. Your pituitary gland releases all five iso-forms of gh, whereas synthetic hgh is only one form. Not to mention your body will not produce antibodies against it's own gh. It will for synthetic hgh.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131