over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

company drug random drug tests...

milktrout

Registered
okay, been w/ my company for a while..never heard of anyone getting tested, but a friend did. he has nothing to worry about, but apparently they are putting names in a hat. I know most employers test for regular drugs, not a/s...but Im a little freaked. Im finishing a cycle of test cyp in 2 weeks, and also 3 P/H tren, superdrol, and decadrol. Starting ghrh and cjc1295 in a few days, then pct for a/s cycle with hcg, and clomid to follow. My aas cycle hasnt been crazy, actually thought I needed HRT- doc said number was "low normal" and refused. Shocking- did it myself, my muscle, sex drive, and sense of well being came back. Wondering if anyone knows how all that would play out, and what would come up? would the p/h "dirty up" the test and make it so it could be taken as a false positive? And would the ghrh make me positive for gh?

You have nothing to worry about, steroid testing is not a common panel used in drug testing. It's almost only used in law enforcement, military or athletic screening. And if you are one of those, you can drink a gallon of water right before the test and the results will come back to diluted to check and they will have to schedule a new test. I know this for a fact because I did it, I took a shot of test 2 days prior to being called in for a random drug/ steroid test. I thought I was fucked, and chugged a gal. Of water on the way to the test and hoped for the best. It bought me 2 weeks before they rescheduled another test and the second time they had someone drive me to the testing lab. I came back in range the second time. If your taking deca, tren or anything that stays in your system for months, it won't work, but it will buy 2 weeks to start looking for a new job. I hope this helps you.

So what shows up on the test? Is it the specific chemical, or elevated levels? Like Im doing test cyp- I couldnt get test therapy from doc, so I went my own way and started- nothing crazy, like 250-300mg per week...my levels were low-normal according to doc...so would it show test cyp specifically, or if my T was out of normal range? If it even is...I got some strentgh and some muscle back I lost a while ago from medical issue, but I am not ready for the Mr O contest by any means...LOL

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws