over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prescription hgh pricing

nosnmiveins

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Let's say you are prescribed hgh from a doctor for medical reasons and insurance covers some/most of the cost, not anti-aging, but actual health reasons where ones condition would benefit from it...what would the price look like for USA pharma hgh?

I've looked under a certain healthcare providers pricing but it only shows "retail" price until the prescribing doctor actually submits forms for real need of the drug. I looked at about 6-7 different brand names and prices per month ranged anywhere from $3,500-$10,000.

I'm just trying to get an idea of what the cost might actually be and if I could possibly afford it if I were prescribed it.

Mods if this is viewed as out of line, please feel free to delete it.

Thanks guys

Let's say you are prescribed hgh from a doctor for medical reasons and insurance covers some/most of the cost, not anti-aging, but actual health reasons where ones condition would benefit from it...what would the price look like for USA pharma hgh?

I've looked under a certain healthcare providers pricing but it only shows "retail" price until the prescribing doctor actually submits forms for real need of the drug. I looked at about 6-7 different brand names and prices per month ranged anywhere from $3,500-$10,000.

I'm just trying to get an idea of what the cost might actually be and if I could possibly afford it if I were prescribed it.

Thanks guys

I was quoted 1500 dollars for 2iu a day for 5 weeks from a clinic in Florida
It's absolutely ridiculous here in the states.

You have to be a millionaire to get GH from a doctor's script at walgreens or other pharmacy

Thanks guys

It is probably going to vary by insurance plan. I would just call your insurance company and ask them; tell themyour doctor was possibly going to be prescribing it and said it would be expensive and you wanted to check the price beforehand. You may also be able to do it online, I know with my insurance I have a pharmacy calculator where I can go an price out any prescription I want.

It is probably going to vary by insurance plan. I would just call your insurance company and ask them; tell themyour doctor was possibly going to be prescribing it and said it would be expensive and you wanted to check the price beforehand. You may also be able to do it online, I know with my insurance I have a pharmacy calculator where I can go an price out any prescription I want.

Yeah I did this online for various brands but it only gave me retail prices if it wasn't covered by insurance. Looks like I'll just have to call for more details.

those prices are insanely high. Why or how are they that high?

Keep us updated on your findings bud.

really depends on ur insurance company 50 bucks a month seems to be the norm for most of the major ones if they approve ur claim make sure ur endo knows his stuff and how to submit ur claim

forgot to add that u have to have the script filled throughout the specialty mail order pharmacy that ur insurance company uses

Last edited:
really depends on ur insurance company 50 bucks a month seems to be the norm for most of the major ones if they approve ur claim make sure ur endo knows his stuff and how to submit ur claim

forgot to add that u have to have the script filled throughout the specialty mail order pharmacy that ur insurance company uses

I've never heard it being $50 with insurance. Could you please go into more details on this? Like what type of claim would get it or how you get it prescribed?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

The dr that works with me in the ER also runs a horomone replacement clinic and he said they are no longer allowed to prescribe synthetic gh only semorlin or ghrh

The dr that works with me in the ER also runs a horomone replacement clinic and he said they are no longer allowed to prescribe synthetic gh only semorlin or ghrh

Anybody live in a country where the government doesnt dictate every little detail of their lives to them? fml.

In USA pharma prices are UNREAL!!! I dont know how people
there pay retail.

Yes my Watson cyp is 7 dollars a bottle. Yes, seven dollars.

Legit 200mg per ML, good ol Watson.

My prescription plan is great. That bloodwork harem at at 153 test and 5.5 free test at 31 years old. I'll be on HRT forever unless I want kids, and the doc and I discussed the options.

At this point I just want to stay healthy.

I never inquired about other compounds but I am certainly going to ask about growth this time esp with the amazing plan I have. That 1500 for 2iu for 5 20weeks was a clinic in Florida paying their compound pharmacy,... Fuckkkkkkk ouutttttz here hate crazy

I'm over the blasting huge amount of gear...my one shot of test every ten days feels fine, but I'm asking to up the dose ASAP bc I am not feeling much diff. I went from grams if gear a week, huh, slim, peptides, etc to 1 shit every ten days? Nah I don't think so

Let's see what my blood says

My concern too is now that my gyno is gone (after surgery) I don't need it coming back

I hate to be pessimistic, but this sport has gotten a little too shadey, con artists, scammers, fake shit, ridiculous dosages, eating enough food for a fucking village, more stimulants and amohetamines the a meth head, then more opiates for "tougher workouts" due to synthol injections and site growth for easier less painful pumps. Then a dope head. Blah fucking blah

And fuck you to all of you that want to say your not worried or don't care about your kids and the future. Don't be ignorant. We all love gear, but respect the gear and let it do it's work, the up the dose hope for the most method is ridiculous.

I have sooooooo much respect for a man that gets up (or woman) eats every tie or three hours, trains, vitamins. Shops, cardio, discipline, taking their gear etc..b in the end. WHAT THE FUCK FOR? Soon as half the dose is maintained, more than half the size is lost.

As a spectator, it's fun, as an athlete, it's scRificing everything U want or love in life for risks, unhealthy lifestyle, spend more money in tren than put in your 401k, for what? To be red,sweating all day like an internal sauna all to pause for a few hours where we have literally seen people cramp so hard on stGe they have to be carried off?

That's not a sport. 70s was a spot.. 80s was a sport... 90s was the turn to a drug fueled "show"

And don't put fucking words in my moth any of you, it takes BRUTAL DEDICATION to do what they do...

But give me a better answer as to why they do it then "to be the best, to push themselves, or to show what they can do"

P.s. This is real talk, not an attack, so if your gonna be real sensitive because I just made it clear that people's healthy for their family and kids etc should be a priority, the goto NA they hand out hugs and suggestions all day for the sensitive type.

To all of us, be healthy, please be safe in 2014, and please... Please... Get your blood work done, and remember for the 10th time.. This isn't an attack, it's a concern for a lot of people I know both on forums and in person who are a walking hormonal drug d
Addict fucking mess all bc thru wanted to throw down some poses under certain lightning in front of. 200 people with 3percwnt Bodyfat in a speedo.

Please, your health.

Last edited:
If your insurance won't pay, then it would cost at least $5000 a month.

Thanks guys

I would try to find out the out of pocket cost HGH for children with Dwarfism. Making the huge leap of faith assumption that you have a health issue that HGH has a FDA Approved Indication as treatment. And if you do, I hope you get it for free.

If u (well basically by u I mean ur child who really needs it) are prescribed by a physician (pediatric endocrinologist) then ur insurance company will cover it. My plan with my pharmacy is 25$ per script.

Now if u just get a script from a doc u know for urself and take it to the pharmacy ur going to pay a whole lotta money. Insurance won't cover but u can still get it filled. I know this from personal experience.

Trust me if u want pharma grade gh just go through our sponsors here who carry it. It's much cheaper than fillin a script at the pharmacy.

Mine was $900 for 3 bottles of 15.8iu Omnitropin... Equivalent of $1800 per "kit" (100 iu) or $18 an iu! :eek:

Mine was $900 for 3 bottles of 15.8iu Omnitropin... Equivalent of $1800 per "kit" (100 iu) or $18 an iu! :eek:

Yep. Way cheaper to just go with one of our sponsors.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws