over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My hexarelin/cjc no dac protocol

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
Studies have shown if you use only .125mcg/ kg, so only 12.5 mcg hexarelin(I'm researching 25mcg so one vial lasts a month), stack it with saturation dose of GHRH(100mcg cjc-1295 no dac/mod grf(1-29)), it results in a massive hgh release and no cortisol release. This comes from the pubmed study link posted at the bottom:

" The coadministration of GHRH-(1-29)-NH2 (1.0 microgram/kg) and low dose hexarelin (0.125 microgram/kg) resulted in massive GH release (115 +/- 32.8 mU/L), a moderate rise in serum PRL (84.9 +/- 27.5%), and no rise in serum cortisol."

Serum hgh went up over 140. Try to get that from Chinese hgh. It peaks at 2 hours via iv administration and hgh remains elevated for four hours. Sub-Q is still a very viable route of administration giving 77% absorption.

I research 200mcg huperzine A a half hour before administering 25mcg hexarelin and 100mcg cjc no dac. I do this 3 times a day. The results have been impressive. Vascularity pops out upon administration and a head rush follows letting you know how powerful it is. This combination is the very strongest gh peptide combo, and very affordable due to the micro dose of the hexarelin.

Hexarelin-induced growth hormone, corti - PubMed Mobile

wait, maybe I'm reading this wrong.

You shoot one of both hex 25mcg and cjc(no dac) 100mcg per day?

or you do this three times per day? or the was the three times in reference to just the huperzine?

You're not longer doing ghrp2 4-5 times per day?

wait, maybe I'm reading this wrong.

You shoot one of both hex 25mcg and cjc(no dac) 100mcg per day?

or you do this three times per day? or the was the three times in reference to just the huperzine?

You're not longer doing ghrp2 4-5 times per day?

I got some bunk ghrp2, as you know, which made me try a new company. I found this study and I was amazed that the serum hgh was so high from a gh peptide. I also love how it breaks down the belief that yes, hexarelin is the strongest gh peptide, but it releases a lot of prolactin and cortisol. This study proves with a dose 1/8 that of saturation, if stacked with a saturation dose of CJC NO DAC, it still releases a massive amount of hgh with no cortisol increase, much more hgh than ghrp2. You can take hexarelin alone at saturation dose or double saturation dose and get a massive hgh spike but you also get a large cortisol increase, and desensitize receptors over time. This just makes perfect sense to me.

6am: 200mcg huperzine A
6:30am: 25mcg hexarelin and 100mcg cjc no dac

3pm: 200mcg huperzine
3:30pm: 25mcg hexarelin and 100mcg cjc no dac

9pm: 200mcg huperzine A
9:30pm: 25mcg hexarelin and 100mcg cjc no dac

I get home from work at 3pm or I would take it sooner to balance out administrations.

What does the huperzine a do? If you don't mind me asking.

When the body recognizes HGH levels are too high it releases somatostatin. Somatostatin blocks HGH. Huperzine A is a somatostatin inhibitor. When you take huperzine A it blocks somatostatin so it can't bind to your HGH. This allows the body to have higher levels of active HGH.

Just took my morning huperzine A followed by hexarelin and cjc no dac. Always hits like a tin of bricks! I love when you can feel it hit. It tells me I have good shit!!!

Great info JJ! Looks like I may have to try switching to hex!

what is the differences of the hex/cjc no dac and ghrp-2 or 6/cjc no dac?
Thanks

thats the thing i like about peptides that you cant tell right away from hgh is whether its working or not. stuff puts me on my ass if i dont have food in me. hard to fake the hunger sweating etc nice to know its working! i will have to try the lower dose of hex...

huperzine seems like something good to incorporate into an hgh protocol to keep it from "shutting down" your pituitary....

I did the huperzine/green tea thing back when I was researching peptides but never noticed anything? I picked some up this weekend going to use it in conjunction with GH and see if I feel any changes I have been on GH now for 2 years straight.

I still want to try using peptides prior to GH to improve its effectiveness
maybe the hexarelin cjc no dac 15 min before GH injection would be most effective?

I did the huperzine/green tea thing back when I was researching peptides but never noticed anything? I picked some up this weekend going to use it in conjunction with GH and see if I feel any changes I have been on GH now for 2 years straight.

maybe the hexarelin cjc no dac 15 min before GH injection would be most effective?

Hex/ cjc no dac is definitely going to give you the greatest hgh release. It hits like a ton of bricks! I love taking it and the going for a nap.

All the research shows somatostatin inhibitors increase hgh levels. Huperzine A is so inexpensive that it's worth using it. Lots of studies show it's good for cognitive ability as well. It's been very effective in studies with Alzheimer's patients.

I've given up on HGH for awhile as there are too many fakes. My client just picked up some Scitropin and is getting serum hgh blood work done in Wednesday. I am very hopeful in this brand as the so

Hex/ cjc no dac is definitely going to give you the greatest hgh release. It hits like a ton of bricks! I love taking it and the going for a nap.

All the research shows somatostatin inhibitors increase hgh levels. Huperzine A is so inexpensive that it's worth using it. Lots of studies show it's good for cognitive ability as well. It's been very effective in studies with Alzheimer's patients.

I've given up on HGH for awhile as there are too many fakes. My client just picked up some Scitropin and is getting serum hgh blood work done this Wednesday. I am very hopeful in this brand as the sponsor is pushing for members to post their blood work. He is even giving out freebies for those who post results. His confidence in his HGH tells me he must have a good product. We shall see.

Thanks JJ seems a lot of guys are testing scitropin Im just finishing up some Rips and loving them at 6iu per day day I hope they come back although Black tops were my favorite but that whole situation doesn't sound good I fear we may never see black tops again I have a pretty good GH hookup with another sponsor here so Ill stick with him for now.

Thanks JJ seems a lot of guys are testing scitropin Im just finishing up some Rips and loving them at 6iu per day day I hope they come back although Black tops were my favorite but that whole situation doesn't sound good I fear we may never see black tops again I have a pretty good GH hookup with another sponsor here so Ill stick with him for now.

I got bad rips last time so I don't trust them either. Seems there's no consistency. I tried Hyges that were supposed to be real and I felt nothing. Eli's were great last summer but then he lied and sold crap saying it was Eli's but they ran out of tops that say Eli. Can't trust liars. I'm really hoping Scitropin is good. I don't want my client to get screwed as he just got screwed on hgh by a sponsor here.

You said, keep the body in shock and will go back to ghrp2

Why, if this combo is the best? To give urself a break?

I remember hearing that the big guys "secret"
At venice golds are supposedly mega dosing cjc (with dac)
2mg per day or more.

You've done a lot of research (saving guys money)
And u yourself did the mega dose cjc, but ur serum results weren't
what you expected if I remember.

My point: for what purpose are guys using gh/peptides? The answers are as simple as the search button, but think about it. Fat loss? There are cheaper compounds that remove fat more effectively, is this the safest route? Muscle building? Who is tracking how much lbm is gained, are you on aas or just gh? Are these gh/peptides allowing one to use lower doses of aas? Muscle gains require 10iu or more (many claim)

What's the end game? What is your purpose in bodybuilding for gh/gh secretagogues?

^above is not solely directed to you jj, but to everyone.
Maybe a " why do you use gh/secretagogues" thread is to be had

Last edited:
JJ I am curious if you think Hex with cjc-DAC would be less effective? Does the DAC cause an increase in prolactin? Could you use CJC with and without DAC on the same Hex cycle and get decent results or is it just not worth it?

Very interesting JJ. I have never heard before about huperzine A... Talking about cognitive function, what's your take on noopept or selank?

You said, keep the body in shock and will go back to ghrp2

Why, if this combo is the best? To give urself a break?

I remember hearing that the big guys "secret"
At venice golds are supposedly mega dosing cjc (with dac)
2mg per day or more.

You've done a lot of research (saving guys money)
And u yourself did the mega dose cjc, but ur serum results weren't
what you expected if I remember.

My point: for what purpose are guys using gh/peptides? The answers are as simple as the search button, but think about it. Fat loss? There are cheaper compounds that remove fat more effectively, is this the safest route? Muscle building? Who is tracking how much lbm is gained, are you on aas or just gh? Are these gh/peptides allowing one to use lower doses of aas? Muscle gains require 10iu or more (many claim)

What's the end game? What is your purpose in bodybuilding for gh/gh secretagogues?

^above is not solely directed to you jj, but to everyone.
Maybe a " why do you use gh/secretagogues" thread is to be had

I'm a huge believer is rotating compounds, whether it be AAS, routes of administration with HGH(iv, subQ, IM), switching up gh peptides and protocols etc. If you do the same thing all the time the body recognizes this and gains stall.

If bulk weight gain is your goal then use GHRP6 every 3 hours. You'll eat like a savage!!!

If you want the greatest HGH release without water retention, then stack a micro dose of hexarelin with cjc no dac.

If you want strength with a quick 10lbs of water weight, most contained in the muscle cell, then take GHRP2 with cjc no dac 3x / day.

If you want a constant bleed of a low level of HGH to accelerate fat loss and stay extremely full all the time, then research cjc WITH DAC at 2mg twice a week. Higher doses are over kill and not cost effective.

If you want HGH release that's sustained for several hours while you sleep deeply with no sides at all then stack ipamorelin with cjc no dac.

I feel gh peptides are superior to synthetic hgh in that they release all 5 isoforms of HGH. Synthetic HGH is only one form of HGH.
The HGH secreted by the pituitary gland is perfect for the body. No antibodies are produced to destroy it. With synthetic HGH antibodies are eventually produced as the body recognizes it as foreign.

The benefit of synthetic HGH is you can megadose it whereas with gh peptides the pituitary gland is limited in how much it can secrete at one time.

I believe gh peptides can be used for bulking, lean bulking, strength, cutting, anti aging, cardio protective capabilities, increased cognition, longevity, etc. everything that higher levels of human growth hormone give a person. There are countless scientific studies on pubmed.com with the benefits of gh secretagogues.

JJ I am curious if you think Hex with cjc-DAC would be less effective? Does the DAC cause an increase in prolactin? Could you use CJC with and without DAC on the same Hex cycle and get decent results or is it just not worth it?

I have read that cjc with DAC does not interrupt gh spikes by the pituitary. Therefore, I think cjc WITH DAC may be the superior way to use hexarelin, if you can afford it. It's not the cjc that causes the cortisol release, it's hexarelin in doses higher than .125mcg/kg of body weight. I am using .25mcg hex as I also found a study at this dose that looked promising. As long as the hex dose is low and it is stacks with a GHRH, either cjc no dac, cjc with dac, tesamorelin, then the HGH burst will be huge with little or no cortisol increase!!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity