over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Melanotan2...benefits without sides

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
I've researched MT2 in a variety of ways. What I have found works best in order to avoid the visibility of once invisible moles, and to limit nausea, while still getting darker than dark, and an insane sex drive increase is to research 250mcg with a meal right before going in a tanning bed for a few minutes, and preferably post workout and close to bed time. Having food in your stomach will reduce nausea. After time , your body adapts to MT2 and any nausea subsides. The levels of melanin increase in the blood stream with each subsequent dosing. Tanning increases the rate at which you darken. It's the uv exposure that stimulates the darkening of melanin. Low doses of 250mcg per subQ injection still builds up in your system but moles do not darken and it still gives the user crazy erections and increased sex drive. The same goes for women in regards to increased blow flow to the genitalia and sex drive increase.

This is one of my favorite peptides to research.

I think DatB recommends a dose 15 min prior tanning bed then within 30 min post another dose.......suppose to keep mole darkening down

I will say it gets better with each dose.

Any user that is thinking of trying it start of LOW.
The first shot is a bitch. After that each one seems to get better.

From my experiences I am probably rite around the same timing and dose JJ likes. I mix 3ml to a 10mg. Then I take a dose of 10iu
Dark as can be rite now... No dark moles yet but expecting them anytime.

I will say it gets better with each dose.

Any user that is thinking of trying it start of LOW.
The first shot is a bitch. After that each one seems to get better.

From my experiences I am probably rite around the same timing and dose JJ likes. I mix 3ml to a 10mg. Then I take a dose of 10iu
Dark as can be rite now... No dark moles yet but expecting them anytime.

Do you get the all night erection that makes urinating damn near impossible? I get it but my friend doesn't and I have no idea why.

Do you get the all night erection that makes urinating damn near impossible? I get it but my friend doesn't and I have no idea why.
I get them. It is damn annoying sometimes. I just wake up in the morning and rub one out. Gotta do what you gotta do. The absolute worst is when I haven't taken it in a while and I do 1mg right before bed. That night and next morning is terrible. Fortunately I don't get nausea.

I get them. It is damn annoying sometimes. I just wake up in the morning and rub one out. Gotta do what you gotta do. The absolute worst is when I haven't taken it in a while and I do 1mg right before bed. That night and next morning is terrible. Fortunately I don't get nausea.

Bahahahaha :D

I do the pee pee dance and try to think of things that will make the erection die. If that doesn't work I lean forward and try to bend it so it aims in the toilet. Urinating straight up in the air in the shower is also an option. Hahaha :headbang:

last year i messed up my dose and did 10x. i had flu like symptoms for 2 days. i cant even fathom the thought of injecting it again. this was after a few months of use and was quite dark and hard all the time.

i once got food poisoning from honey mustard chicken 25 years ago. to this day i cant eat honey mustard. same thing. its mental.

I've researched MT2 in a variety of ways. What I have found works best in order to avoid the visibility of once invisible moles, and to limit nausea, while still getting darker than dark, and an insane sex drive increase is to research 250mcg with a meal right before going in a tanning bed for a few minutes, and preferably post workout and close to bed time. Having food in your stomach will reduce nausea. After time , your body adapts to MT2 and any nausea subsides. The levels of melanin increase in the blood stream with each subsequent dosing. Tanning increases the rate at which you darken. It's the uv exposure that stimulates the darkening of melanin. Low doses of 250mcg per subQ injection still builds up in your system but moles do not darken and it still gives the user crazy erections and increased sex drive. The same goes for women in regards to increased blow flow to the genitalia and sex drive increase.

This is one of my favorite peptides to research.

I have done very similar to this protocol and worked great. :yeahthat:

WE HAVE THE STRONGEST MELANOTAN2 AVAILABLE!!!

CLICK ON MY BANNER AND CHECK IT OUT IN THE PEPTIDE SECTION FROM THE MENU!

One cool thing about melanotan2 is once you have reached your desired tan, you can discontinue use and stay the same level of tan for several months even without tanning. I like to stay on it for the increased fat loss and sex drive, especially the sex drive. The quality of erections is much, much greater!!!

What would be a good protocol for someone starting off? I've never used it, and I'm pretty pale. I don't want to get too dark, I just don't want to look like a ghost anymore.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

What would be a good protocol for someone starting off? I've never used it, and I'm pretty pale. I don't want to get too dark, I just don't want to look like a ghost anymore.

250mcg a day with a meal before bed and after a few minutes in a tan bed. This is a low dose. You can even start with 100mcg to avoid any beginning side effects.

250mcg a day with a meal before bed and after a few minutes in a tan bed. This is a low dose. You can even start with 100mcg to avoid any beginning side effects.

So this will keep sides to a minimum? Great. Is this a daily dose, and for how long do I follow this protocol?

So this will keep sides to a minimum? Great. Is this a daily dose, and for how long do I follow this protocol?

Yes, daily dose. When you reach your desired tan, only use it twice a week. 100mcg with food should keep nausea to a minimum. Nausea goes away after a few uses anyway. You can bump it up to 250mcg over time. One vial will last you months. You can use it year round if you desire but if you decide to stop you will keep your tan for months without it. If you aren't tanning fast enough, up the dose but I think low dose is best for you since you have pale skin.

Yes, daily dose. When you reach your desired tan, only use it twice a week. 100mcg with food should keep nausea to a minimum. Nausea goes away after a few uses anyway. You can bump it up to 250mcg over time. One vial will last you months. You can use it year round if you desire but if you decide to stop you will keep your tan for months without it. If you aren't tanning fast enough, up the dose but I think low dose is best for you since you have pale skin.

One last question: sub-q injections, right? Any particular area work best?

The wife and I have thought about this stuff. I'd like to see some more input from folks on this, how it effected them and so on. Ive read some pretty bad horror stories.

The wife and I have thought about this stuff. I'd like to see some more input from folks on this, how it effected them and so on. Ive read some pretty bad horror stories.

For me the only negatives are when I am impatient and use 1mg at a time it made moles appear but they went away when I came off. Also, nausea if too high a dose on an empty stomach. The benefits are tanning, sex drive increase, reduced risk of skin cancer due to higher melanin levels, stronger erections, fat loss.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws