Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
CJC-1295 DAC

CJC-1295 DAC is a GHRH (Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone) with Drug Affinity Complex (DAC) and stimulates growth hormone release from the pituitary. CJC-1295 DAC's interesting point is a result of the addition of DAC which lengthens the drugs active life. The DAC makes the drug a long-acting version of GHRH with an extended half life of approximately 8 days. For research purposes it can be used much more conveniently then other GHRH's. Therefore only 1 or 2 weekly injections are needed for constant elevated levels of HGH and IGF-1 in the research subject.

Researchers get all the same benefits of other short acting GHRH's and HGH but in a much more convenient manner. HGH may cause bigger spikes in GH but with CJC-1295 DAC you get continuous surges in GH throughout the day and elevated IGF-1 levels lasting for up to 28 days post injection. Teichman SL et al. (2006) displayed after multiple CJC-1295 doses, mean IGF-I levels remained above baseline for up to 28 days. Interestingly they shown after a single injection of CJC-1295 DAC, there were dose-dependent increases in mean plasma GH concentrations by 2 to 10 fold for 6 days. In addition to increases in mean plasma IGF-I concentrations by 1.5 to 3 fold for 9–11 days.

Numerous studies I have read on this peptide continually display it's incredible ability to increase GH and IGF-1. It's a very interesting peptide for all researchers due to it's possible medical benefits. Short-term GHRH infusions enhance GH pulsatility and increase IGF-I, but the short life GHRH's have limited therapeutic use. Ionescu M et al. (2006) also shown CJC-1295 DAC increasing trough and mean GH secretion and IGF-I production with preserved GH pulsatility. The long acting nature of this peptide opens the door to many possibilities in the medical field. Moreover no serious adverse reactions have been reported in my own or any of the studies I have read. This would lead me to believe this is a safe peptide for research purposes and carries no risks. The only side effect I have come across in the studies published is a strong head rush experienced by patients after injection.

Research has shown CJC-1295 DAC stimulates slow wave sleep (SWS). SWS is a deep sleep and consists of stages 3 and 4 of non-rapid eye movement. These stages are the ones most important to the bodies repair and recovery. They are also important to consolidate new memories.

The advantage of using CJC-1295 DAC over actual HGH injections is that the later shuts down the body's own natural production of GH. CJC-1295- DAC only stimulates the bodies own GH production so the body will not struggle to produce it's own GH after usage. In the long run I feel future studies will highlight the importance of this in relation to health. Moreover on the black market good GH is getting near on impossible to find on a consistent basis.

To make the most of CJC-1295 DAC during research experiments, somatostatin needs to be controlled as it inhibits GH release. The best way to do this is using a compound known as an acetylcholineesterase inhibitor. From reading various research studies I would recommend Huperzine-A. This is being used by many researchers to boost the effectiveness of CJC-1295-DAC. Many researchers also add Green tea to their protocol as the ECGC's in green tea increase the inhibitory effectiveness of Huperzine-A a on acetylcholineesterase. Zhang L et al. (2009) investigated EGCG's enhancement effect of Huperzine A on inhibiting acetylcholinesterase (AChE). The inhibitory effect of huperzine A on acetylcholinesterase is quite weak in the whole phase. EGCG hardly inhibits the AChE activity within the range 10-300 mg/kg. However, upon addition of EGCG to the huperzine A groups, a remarkably enhanced inhibitory effect was observed. Although I must add I have taken CJC-DAC alone a few times and the results were fantastic every time.

If a researcher was solely concerned with increasing a patients GH and IGF-1 levels I would recommend including a GHRP to the CJC-1295 DAC. For the highest spike in GH I would utilize GHRP-2 in addition with an acetylcholineesterase inhibitor. One researcher took the advice about inhibiting acetylcholinesterase during a research study of his own. CJC-1295 DAC was used at 3mg per week combined with ghrp2 at 100mcg 4 times per day. He also used the short acting CJC-1295 during his study. His serum gh was 48 and IGF-1 tested at 390. These sort of numbers display the power of these GHRH and GHRP's combined.

I have conducted my own research using CJC-1295 DAC and can safely state it is the most effective peptide I have observed so far. Even as little as 2mg weekly with no added GHRP brings about significant fatloss, improved sleep, better skin and general mood lift to my research subject. However for the best bang for your buck I highly recommend adding in ghrp-2. Other GHRP's are fantastic but I generally feel GHRP-2 is most effective. In conclusion CJC-1295 DAC seems to be a very safe and extremely effective peptide. It's long active length provides numerous benefits over other GHRH's. I have observed no bad side effects and look forward to seeing many future studies showing the benefits I have seen it bring.

References

1. Teichman SL, Neale A, Lawrence B, Gagnon C, Castaigne JP, Frohman LA (2006) Prolonged stimulation of growth hormone (GH) and insulin-like growth factor I secretion by CJC-1295, a long-acting analog of GH-releasing hormone, in healthy adults. PMID: 16352683 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
2. Ionescu M, Frohman LA (2006) Pulsatile secretion of growth hormone (GH) persists during continuous stimulation by CJC-1295, a long-acting GH-releasing hormone analog. PMID: 17018654 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
3. Zhang L, Cao H, Wen J, Xu M (2009) Green tea polyphenol (-)-epigallocatechin-3-gallate enhances the inhibitory effect of huperzine A on acetylcholinesterase by increasing the affinity with serum albumin. PMID: 19622237 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE].

I have contacted Superior Peptides asking if he could do a sale on these items as they are my favourite combo and I feel could give you excellent results. So as of now if you click on my banner and use my code of E1023 if you buy 3x CJC-1295 DAC you get 2x GHRP-2 completely free. To make sure pm me your order number after you have ordered and I will make sure Superior Peptides add in your free items. If anyone has any questions feel free to pm me. Thanks

Elvis what is your dosing protocol on the dac?

Laws of diminishing returns will always come into play so above a certain point it would likely be a waste. But for me I have used about 2mg per week and I have used about 4mg per week and the 4mg was much better. I haven't gone above 4mg so more could be better but 4mg to me was incredible. I love the way it made me feel in everyway.

I have heard guys say ed dosing is superior but I just took advantage of it's long active life so dosed it once and twice weekly (I like convenience). I prefer twice weekly... 1-2mg Mon and Thurs for me. If I had a big supply than I would probably run 2mg e3d's. You can't go wrong as long as you are getting at least 2mg per week imo.

Laws of diminishing returns will always come into play so above a certain point it would likely be a waste. But for me I have used about 2mg per week and I have used about 4mg per week and the 4mg was much better. I haven't gone above 4mg so more could be better but 4mg to me was incredible. I love the way it made me feel in everyway.

I have heard guys say ed dosing is superior but I just took advantage of it's long active life so dosed it once and twice weekly (I like convenience). I prefer twice weekly... 1-2mg Mon and Thurs for me. If I had a big supply than I would probably run 2mg e3d's. You can't go wrong as long as you are getting at least 2mg per week imo.

And are you using a ghrp with this?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Next time I use it I will. But in the past I have done it both ways. Sometimes I was lazy and would just do the CJC-DAC but the results were still great. But sure to get the most out of it adding in GHRP-2 a few times per day would be best. Even just adding it in first and last thing would be great. That's why I asked for the GHRP in the promo. GH levels are so much higher when combining the two.

I just tried to reply but your pm box if full. Speak soon matey :)

Just want to add I was unaware about the rules for promo in this section before posting this. I thought that applied in the main forum but not here. This will be the first and last time I mention a promo in any section other than the sponsors one. Thanks

Is anyone on or do they plan to use CJC-DAC? It's on the top of my list with LR3 (I won't use together).

Probably gonna run cjc dac in a month or so when I do my real cut/recomp. Probably go the 4mg per week route with the huperzine, green tea and a few shots of ghrp2 per day. Add in a boatload of test, some t3 and clen and I should be some what gtg.

Great info buddy!

Thanks

Probably gonna run cjc dac in a month or so when I do my real cut/recomp. Probably go the 4mg per week route with the huperzine, green tea and a few shots of ghrp2 per day. Add in a boatload of test, some t3 and clen and I should be some what gtg.

The sounds perfect :love: Ok you know I don't like taking fat burners that give me the shakes etc so maybe not the clen for me. The fat is gonna melt off you doing that combo. Keep me posted how it goes :)

Thanks

The sounds perfect :love: Ok you know I don't like taking fat burners that give me the shakes etc so maybe not the clen for me. The fat is gonna melt off you doing that combo. Keep me posted how it goes :)

Will do. Gonna start in a few weeks. Got a little more good living to do first before I commit to the brown rice and chicken brest;)

I just started last night and am looking forward to the results. I'm taking it for a little bit of fat loss, as well as anit-aging purposes. Before this, I was on 2iu of GH, 5-6 days a week. I plan on using 700mcg of the Dac a week, along with ghrp-2 or ipam every night before bed.

With my first dose of DAC, I didn't notice any side effects, while the non-DAC version gives me an intense head rush and flushed feeling.

I just started last night and am looking forward to the results. I'm taking it for a little bit of fat loss, as well as anit-aging purposes. Before this, I was on 2iu of GH, 5-6 days a week. I plan on using 700mcg of the Dac a week, along with ghrp-2 or ipam every night before bed.

With my first dose of DAC, I didn't notice any side effects, while the non-DAC version gives me an intense head rush and flushed feeling.

Sounds good :) I would personally go a bit higher with the DAC dose and inject it separately. I would use GHRP-2 throughout the day... even if you do it just once (but 2-3 would be much better). I would use Ipam for your pre bed dose only... start at 200mcg and move up... 500mcg pre bed is incredible but work up to it (if you decide to go that high). No matter what dose you do if you are consistent with them you will be made up. Keep me updated with how you find them :)

I'm alternating between the GHRP-2 and the IPAM each night before bed. Maybe it was the placebo effect but I had some high quality sleep last night and have been feeling groggy the entire day so far. Normally I don't take naps but I plan on being knocked out for a couple of hours this afternoon.

I'll see how I respond to the CJC-DAC dose and then adjust. In the activity I compete in, I need low body fat and low body mass. I use it mainly for recovery with a little bit of fat loss. I'm probably the same size most of you were in elementary school. Most guys in my activity take no more than 2iu of GH a day.

I'm alternating between the GHRP-2 and the IPAM each night before bed. Maybe it was the placebo effect but I had some high quality sleep last night and have been feeling groggy the entire day so far. Normally I don't take naps but I plan on being knocked out for a couple of hours this afternoon.

I'll see how I respond to the CJC-DAC dose and then adjust. In the activity I compete in, I need low body fat and low body mass. I use it mainly for recovery with a little bit of fat loss. I'm probably the same size most of you were in elementary school. Most guys in my activity take no more than 2iu of GH a day.

Sounds good. Sleep can be funny. If I get too much sleep I feel groggy all day. I have taken peps pre bed and had 5 hours sleep and I feel great all day. Other days (using peps pre bed) I sleep in and feel like a zombie but still had the most amazing sleep. Let me know how you get on :)

Last edited:
CJC-1295 DAC

CJC-1295 DAC is a GHRH (Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone) with Drug Affinity Complex (DAC) and stimulates growth hormone release from the pituitary. CJC-1295 DAC's interesting point is a result of the addition of DAC which lengthens the drugs active life. The DAC makes the drug a long-acting version of GHRH with an extended half life of approximately 8 days. For research purposes it can be used much more conveniently then other GHRH's. Therefore only 1 or 2 weekly injections are needed for constant elevated levels of HGH and IGF-1 in the research subject.

Researchers get all the same benefits of other short acting GHRH's and HGH but in a much more convenient manner. HGH may cause bigger spikes in GH but with CJC-1295 DAC you get continuous surges in GH throughout the day and elevated IGF-1 levels lasting for up to 28 days post injection. Teichman SL et al. (2006) displayed after multiple CJC-1295 doses, mean IGF-I levels remained above baseline for up to 28 days. Interestingly they shown after a single injection of CJC-1295 DAC, there were dose-dependent increases in mean plasma GH concentrations by 2 to 10 fold for 6 days. In addition to increases in mean plasma IGF-I concentrations by 1.5 to 3 fold for 9–11 days.

Numerous studies I have read on this peptide continually display it's incredible ability to increase GH and IGF-1. It's a very interesting peptide for all researchers due to it's possible medical benefits. Short-term GHRH infusions enhance GH pulsatility and increase IGF-I, but the short life GHRH's have limited therapeutic use. Ionescu M et al. (2006) also shown CJC-1295 DAC increasing trough and mean GH secretion and IGF-I production with preserved GH pulsatility. The long acting nature of this peptide opens the door to many possibilities in the medical field. Moreover no serious adverse reactions have been reported in my own or any of the studies I have read. This would lead me to believe this is a safe peptide for research purposes and carries no risks. The only side effect I have come across in the studies published is a strong head rush experienced by patients after injection.

Research has shown CJC-1295 DAC stimulates slow wave sleep (SWS). SWS is a deep sleep and consists of stages 3 and 4 of non-rapid eye movement. These stages are the ones most important to the bodies repair and recovery. They are also important to consolidate new memories.

The advantage of using CJC-1295 DAC over actual HGH injections is that the later shuts down the body's own natural production of GH. CJC-1295- DAC only stimulates the bodies own GH production so the body will not struggle to produce it's own GH after usage. In the long run I feel future studies will highlight the importance of this in relation to health. Moreover on the black market good GH is getting near on impossible to find on a consistent basis.

To make the most of CJC-1295 DAC during research experiments, somatostatin needs to be controlled as it inhibits GH release. The best way to do this is using a compound known as an acetylcholineesterase inhibitor. From reading various research studies I would recommend Huperzine-A. This is being used by many researchers to boost the effectiveness of CJC-1295-DAC. Many researchers also add Green tea to their protocol as the ECGC's in green tea increase the inhibitory effectiveness of Huperzine-A a on acetylcholineesterase. Zhang L et al. (2009) investigated EGCG's enhancement effect of Huperzine A on inhibiting acetylcholinesterase (AChE). The inhibitory effect of huperzine A on acetylcholinesterase is quite weak in the whole phase. EGCG hardly inhibits the AChE activity within the range 10-300 mg/kg. However, upon addition of EGCG to the huperzine A groups, a remarkably enhanced inhibitory effect was observed. Although I must add I have taken CJC-DAC alone a few times and the results were fantastic every time.

If a researcher was solely concerned with increasing a patients GH and IGF-1 levels I would recommend including a GHRP to the CJC-1295 DAC. For the highest spike in GH I would utilize GHRP-2 in addition with an acetylcholineesterase inhibitor. One researcher took the advice about inhibiting acetylcholinesterase during a research study of his own. CJC-1295 DAC was used at 3mg per week combined with ghrp2 at 100mcg 4 times per day. He also used the short acting CJC-1295 during his study. His serum gh was 48 and IGF-1 tested at 390. These sort of numbers display the power of these GHRH and GHRP's combined.

I have conducted my own research using CJC-1295 DAC and can safely state it is the most effective peptide I have observed so far. Even as little as 2mg weekly with no added GHRP brings about significant fatloss, improved sleep, better skin and general mood lift to my research subject. However for the best bang for your buck I highly recommend adding in ghrp-2. Other GHRP's are fantastic but I generally feel GHRP-2 is most effective. In conclusion CJC-1295 DAC seems to be a very safe and extremely effective peptide. It's long active length provides numerous benefits over other GHRH's. I have observed no bad side effects and look forward to seeing many future studies showing the benefits I have seen it bring.

References

1. Teichman SL, Neale A, Lawrence B, Gagnon C, Castaigne JP, Frohman LA (2006) Prolonged stimulation of growth hormone (GH) and insulin-like growth factor I secretion by CJC-1295, a long-acting analog of GH-releasing hormone, in healthy adults. PMID: 16352683 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
2. Ionescu M, Frohman LA (2006) Pulsatile secretion of growth hormone (GH) persists during continuous stimulation by CJC-1295, a long-acting GH-releasing hormone analog. PMID: 17018654 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
3. Zhang L, Cao H, Wen J, Xu M (2009) Green tea polyphenol (-)-epigallocatechin-3-gallate enhances the inhibitory effect of huperzine A on acetylcholinesterase by increasing the affinity with serum albumin. PMID: 19622237 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE].

I have contacted Superior Peptides asking if he could do a sale on these items as they are my favourite combo and I feel could give you excellent results. So as of now if you click on my banner and use my code of E1023 if you buy 3x CJC-1295 DAC you get 2x GHRP-2 completely free. To make sure pm me your order number after you have ordered and I will make sure Superior Peptides add in your free items. If anyone has any questions feel free to pm me. Thanks

Looks very interesting! This protocol works also during a course with igf lr3?
Because I read that peps dont work during the administration of exogenus IGF.

Looks very interesting! This protocol works also during a course with igf lr3?
Because I read that peps dont work during the administration of exogenus IGF.

No you are best separating cjc-dac and igf-1 lr3 as they will interfere with one another. Cycle cjc-dac with a ghrp then on your off periods try LR3 ;)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws