over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

So whats the truth????

milktrout

Registered
Just wanted to know what everyone thought- there is a dizzying amount of info from new guys and the "pros" here. I did much research and decided during PCT I would do GHRP-6/CJCW/OUT DAC. My goal- to keep gains from cycle, maybe continue growth and I want to get defined. I am not the super dude alot here are ( or at least their pics are) Im the guy with 17" arms, 25" thighs, 16.5 " calves -you can see my top two abs and the others are hibernating under a wee layer i am trying to get rid of. My goal? 10lbs or so heavier- (an inch on everything) and while im not looking to have paper thin skin- id like to see my abs. Once i started coming here- i thought i had a good plan, but then looking at the info I sit back and ask what of this is true? Am i going to hit my goal doing my protocol? Threads about guys in venice doing this, hex @ low dose plus cjc is theee best, mega dose cjcw/ dac, which when i researched it last year was avoided like the plaque. I know its experimentation on what works for everyone...which is why its research...but holy crap-how does one decypher...info from a "pro" does not mean it is good. No offense. So..we will see how many opinions I get. Looking to gain a bit a muscle as i said, and lean out without breaking the bank. My diet is good, not super clean-no fast food, and i need to start some cardio...i loathe it...actually starting today....

Just wanted to know what everyone thought- there is a dizzying amount of info from new guys and the "pros" here. I did much research and decided during PCT I would do GHRP-6/CJCW/OUT DAC. My goal- to keep gains from cycle, maybe continue growth and I want to get defined. I am not the super dude alot here are ( or at least their pics are) Im the guy with 17" arms, 25" thighs, 16.5 " calves -you can see my top two abs and the others are hibernating under a wee layer i am trying to get rid of. My goal? 10lbs or so heavier- (an inch on everything) and while im not looking to have paper thin skin- id like to see my abs. Once i started coming here- i thought i had a good plan, but then looking at the info I sit back and ask what of this is true? Am i going to hit my goal doing my protocol? Threads about guys in venice doing this, hex @ low dose plus cjc is theee best, mega dose cjcw/ dac, which when i researched it last year was avoided like the plaque. I know its experimentation on what works for everyone...which is why its research...but holy crap-how does one decypher...info from a "pro" does not mean it is good. No offense. So..we will see how many opinions I get. Looking to gain a bit a muscle as i said, and lean out without breaking the bank. My diet is good, not super clean-no fast food, and i need to start some cardio...i loathe it...actually starting today....

Think of it this way. Look at the various anabolic steroids. Some say tren is the holy grail whilst others can't take 100mg without having severe panic attacks. Some take high test and love it whilst others hate it and feel utter crap on it. The same can be said for anything. That's why research and experimentation is key. Find out what works for you. But take things with an open mind and a good/consistent diet and training program. Most things about have good effects but many may have bad ones too so it all depends upon the individual.

I have just started repping for a pep company but everything I say is the truth and just how I feel. I am not gonna bullshit anyone. I will say though if you have those subpar results now don't think just adding in a drug will suddenly transform you. You need to eat well and train hard. Getting ripped is all about diet and nothing else. Sure drugs will help but you also need to eat well and be consistent.

Although you sound like you are doing ok anyway so finding a good combo could do great things. Just pick what you like the sound of and find out for yourself. If you don't like it that much try something else.

I have tried a few peps many times but others only once so it would be unfair for me to totally dismiss them as the brand I used may not have been the same as others.

So far my fav pep has been CJC-1295 with DAC. All of the GHRP's are great but some come with more sides than others. This is were dose comes into play though. For price you can't beat a simple cjc and ghrp stack. CJC-1295 no dac and ghrp-2 is a simple ye highly effective stack and very cheap if you get a good deal. If you can get a good price on LR3 that would be worth a go too. I have only used LR3 once but wasn't overly impressed but unfair to totally dismiss it as I only used 2 vials. I plan to try LR3 soon from my new place to see how good it really is.

Let us know if you decide to try anything and how it is.

Thanks for the perspective- exactly what I was looking for...I started the GHRP-6 because i read it had less sides of prolactin then hex or others, and was better then ghrp2. I do notice a ton of hunger, so i take it after eating which helps. Most of the time i am able to just kind of ignore the hunger, or drink a low carb protein shake until its meal time. Im pretty bare bones on supps, not a huge fan of most- doing an ECA stack, 2000mgs of ALA ED (under rate supplement- helps with soreness alot, and fat burn), and creatine CEE...and of course the peps. 5 days on 2 days off....100mcg of each now...i eat carbs at breakfast, some afternoon, very low with dinner, and may snack on some fruit, natty pb,or a clif bar and of course comsume my weight or better in various proteins....before peps I was 212 im now 206...but again waiting to start pct from test cyp cycle, so i am sure Im losing a bit of water..starting hcg tomorrow, 500iu 2x week for 3 weeks, then clomid...how long before i break from the peps? Also, what would be a good combo to try next for build/fat loss with minimum sides and or wallet destruction...LOL

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws