Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
Ipamorelin

Ipamorelin is a growth hormone releasing peptide. It stimulates the body to release more human growth hormone and igf-1. Increases in gh and igf-1 can result in many benefits including:

- Builds Lean Tissue
- Lowers Body Fat
- Improved Recovery from training
- anti aging
- Improves Mood and Sleep Patterns

Ipamorelin is similar to other GHRP's such as GHRP-2 and GHRP-6. However Ipamorelin does not cause sudden spikes in prolactin or cortisol like GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 can do. Both of those hormones when elevated can cause negative side effects. Cortisol is a steroid hormone that is released when stressed and can be very catabolic. Prolactin counteracts the effect of dopamine, which is responsible for sexual arousal. Elevated prolactin can cause a variety of unwanted physical and psychological effects.

Raun K et al. (1998) highlighted ipamorelin's beneficial effects over the other ghrp's. In pentobarbital anaesthetised rats, ipamorelin released GH with a potency and efficacy comparable to GHRP-6. In conscious swine, gh release after ipamorelin injection was high and again vey similar to GHRP6. In the same study GHRP-2 displayed higher potency but lower efficacy. The specificity for GH release was studied in swine. They found none of the GH secretagogues tested affected FSH, LH, PRL or TSH plasma levels. Administration of both GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 resulted in increased plasma levels of ACTH and cortisol. Very surprisingly, ipamorelin did not release ACTH or cortisol in levels significantly different from those observed following GHRH stimulation. This lack of effect on ACTH and cortisol plasma levels was evident even when extremely high doses of were used. Ipamorelin was the first GHRP-receptor agonist with a selectivity for GH release similar to that displayed by GHRH.

A pharmacological profiling using GHRP and growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) antagonists clearly demonstrated that ipamorelin, like GHRP-6, stimulates GH release via a GHRP-like receptor. However ipameolin is slow in its delivery unlike GHRP’s which spike GH levels at a faster rate. This another notable difference when researching ghrp's. Moreover it has been shown that Ipamorelin is able to exert a dynamic control effect on the somatotroph population and on GH hormone content (Jiménez-Reina L et al. 2002).

A variety of promising effects have been displayed when ipamorelin has been studied. Adeghate E et al. (2004) examined the effect ipamorelin had on insulin secretion from pancreatic tissue fragments of normal and diabetic rats. Ipamorelin evoked significant (p<0.04) increases in insulin secretion from the pancreas of normal and diabetic rats. It was shown that ipamorelin stimulates insulin release through the calcium channel and the adrenergic receptor pathways.

Nitrogen balance is very important in humans. A positive value is often found during periods of growth, tissue repair or pregnancy. This means that the intake of nitrogen into the body is greater than the loss of nitrogen from the body, so there is an increase in the total body pool of protein. A negative value can be associated with burns, fevers, wasting diseases and other serious injuries and during periods of fasting. This means that the amount of nitrogen excreted from the body is greater than the amount of nitrogen ingested. Aagaard NK et al. (2009) studied the metabolic effects of Ipamorelin on selected hepatic measures of alpha-amino-nitrogen conversion during steroid-induced catabolism. Prednisolone was the steroid used to induce this catabolism. In prednisolone treated rats ipamorelin reduced CUNS by 20% (p<0.05), decreased the expression of urea cycle enzymes, neutralised N-balance, and normalized or improved organ N-contents. Therefore accelerated nitrogen wasting in the liver and other organs caused by prednisolone treatment was counteracted by treatment with Ipamorelin.

Ipamorelin is ideal for pre bed dosing due to it's long active life and minimal effect on hunger levels. When other GHRP's are used such as GHRP 2/6 they can cause a sudden increase in appetite which can be awkward pre bed. Doses as little as 200mcg are highly effective but I feel Ipamorelin truly shines when you boom dose it. I have gone up to as much as 1mg pre bed and that was incredible. Although for most a dose of 500mcg would be more than enough when combined with a GHRH. My favourite peptide cycle to date has been CJC-1295 DAC with GHRP-2 through the day. Then a high dose of Ipam used pre bed.

Finally just want to list what I feel is a key advantage ipamorelin has over GH injections in a research environment. Unlike GH injections it does not shut down the body’s natural production of this hormone, it just enhances it. In the long run this is a huge factor and I feel future studies will highlight the importance of this in relation to health.

References

1. Aagaard NK, Grøfte T, Greisen J, Malmlöf K, Johansen PB, Grønbaek H, Ørskov H, Tygstrup N, Vilstrup H (2009) Growth hormone and growth hormone secretagogue effects on nitrogen balance and urea synthesis in steroid treated rats. PMID: 19231263 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
2. Adeghate E, Ponery AS (2004) Mechanism of ipamorelin-evoked insulin release from the pancreas of normal and diabetic rats. PMID: 15665799 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
3. Raun K, Hansen BS, Johansen NL, Thøgersen H, Madsen K, Ankersen M, Andersen PH (1998) Ipamorelin, the first selective growth hormone secretagogue. PMID: 9849822 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
4. Jiménez-Reina L, Cañete R, de la Torre MJ, Bernal G (2002) Influence of chronic treatment with the growth hormone secretagogue Ipamorelin, in young female rats: somatotroph response in vitro. PMID: 12168778 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

I'm starting to get the feeling this is your favorite GHRP... Haha

ipamorelin is nice, if you can afford 500mcg doses. I loved 500mcg around noon and 500mcg pre bed. but 100mcg doses dont really do much more than anti aging.

my last test on 250mcg ipamorelin came back with a serum of 2.5. where ghrp-2 can push it into the 20-30s

IPA is great. My favorite for sure.

ipamorelin is nice, if you can afford 500mcg doses. I loved 500mcg around noon and 500mcg pre bed. but 100mcg doses dont really do much more than anti aging.

my last test on 250mcg ipamorelin came back with a serum of 2.5. where ghrp-2 can push it into the 20-30s

Are those serum levels with the GHRP alone are with a GHRH also, thanks?

With 100mcg grf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm starting to get the feeling this is your favorite GHRP... Haha

I don't really have a favourite GHRP. The ones I have mainly used are Ipam and GHRP-2. I took GHRP-6 a few times years ago and that was great too. I think they all have their uses so rotation is best. My memory can be a bit crap too as I have tried so many different things haha. I do recall feeling best on Ipamorelin. I also remember boom dosing it for the first time and woke up thinking WTF in the best possible way.

I keep hearing how great hexarelin is so I plan to try that soon :) So yeah my fav thing is definitely CJC-1295 DAC but with the GHRP's I think rotation is best. I do want to try Ipamorelin in the near future too.

Last edited:
I think hex in morning, PWO, then 300mcg ipamorelin pre bed would be freaking awesome daily

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When taking before bed how does eating affect it? I'm usually having 6 whole eggs, coconut oil, and lil but of whey prior to bed. If this has been in my stomach for less than an hour will the fats blunt it's absorption?

When taking before bed how does eating affect it? I'm usually having 6 whole eggs, coconut oil, and lil but of whey prior to bed. If this has been in my stomach for less than an hour will the fats blunt it's absorption?

Alpha6164 proved food doesn't effect hgh secretion from gh peptides. He gorged on high fat, high carb and sugar foods and serum hgh was near identical as it was with fasting.

Alpha6164 proved food doesn't effect hgh secretion from gh peptides. He gorged on high fat, high carb and sugar foods and serum hgh was near identical as it was with fasting.

Exactly. Just eat you normal meal. Good thing about Ipam is you don't have to worry about the hunger surge either. On the other ones you have to eat at least before (maybe even after too) as you will be in bed struggling :eek:

Great to hear, thank you both. Is there a cluth second time to take it during the day, say pre or post workout, if I were to add an additional dosage?

Great to hear, thank you both. Is there a cluth second time to take it during the day, say pre or post workout, if I were to add an additional dosage?

I would wait at least 6 hours between shots. So 3 per day is fine as long as you can fit the middle dose in. Ideally morning, pre workout and pre bed. So for guys thinking pre or post workout I would do about 30-45 mins pre so you get a nice spike of gh during and after your training.

I am so excited to try Ipamorelin out again :) I am experimenting with Hexarelin first as I have never took that. But Ipam is top of the list to try again :)

Anyone experience headaches with Ipam? My subject will have a throbbing headache 12-16 hours after administration.

Anyone experience headaches with Ipam? My subject will have a throbbing headache 12-16 hours after administration.

I haven't but others may have. What dose did you start off with? Sometimes guys could get a spike in bp the first few days of using peps (the same with gh). Are you taking any huperzine a or green tea? Huperzine especially can cause headaches.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws