over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CJC With Dac 4mg wkly

Pumped Up Ya

Banned
I just started researching cjc with dac and ghrp6.. iv been doing a lot of research and reading and I wanted to ask if anyone has used cjc with dac at 4mg a week or more... all about peptides says the most anabolic results are 3500mcg or more .... im staying around 2mg a week little less but just wondering.. definently felt a head rush lol :headbang:
if you have .. please fill in detail your results . thanks

Last edited:
There is some info on here that guys had great results with those dosages. I tried it but jacked my BP to high!

There is some info on here that guys had great results with those dosages. I tried it but jacked my BP to high!

the search engine isn't workin to well but ill dig deeper.. thanks for input capin

I have a question about CJC-Dac. I got some from a sponsor to try some out. Normally with my research, the peptide will display some symptoms 15-20 minutes after the start of the research and some other things will display a day or two after it begins.

With this vial, I haven't had any of the symptoms and the solution is very cloudy, with bits floating around. If I didn't know any better, I would think this is somehow mislabeled HGH-Frag. Could that have possibly happened?

I just started researching cjc with dac and ghrp6.. iv been doing a lot of research and reading and I wanted to ask if anyone has used cjc with dac at 4mg a week or more... all about peptides says the most anabolic results are 3500mcg or more .... im staying around 2mg a week little less but just wondering.. definently felt a head rush lol :headbang:
if you have .. please fill in detail your results . thanks

Excited about this thread. Good to see someone running this combo. Are you injecting them separately? I have used it at 2mg and 4mg per week and both were amazing but there is definitely a big difference with 4mg. 2mg is much more subtle but you can't go wrong with it. How are you dosing it?

I hope to try cjc-dac and hexarelin soon :)

I have a question about CJC-Dac. I got some from a sponsor to try some out. Normally with my research, the peptide will display some symptoms 15-20 minutes after the start of the research and some other things will display a day or two after it begins.

With this vial, I haven't had any of the symptoms and the solution is very cloudy, with bits floating around. If I didn't know any better, I would think this is somehow mislabeled HGH-Frag. Could that have possibly happened?

What dose did you take? Not everyone will get a head rush. But dose is a major factor. I know some guys are doing as little as 100mcg per day whilst others doing a full 2mg in 1 shot so reactions will differ. Are you using a sponsor on here?

I researched with 1mg last night and didn't notice anything. Normally, that kind of in vitro research would give me a head rush from the "excitement." It was a sponsor here. I may look into trying it from a different board sponsor and see if if it feels any different.

Just out of curiosity are you fellows injecting cjc with dac via sub-q or im?

I have taken 4mg with great results.. good sleep dreams etc.. numb hands.. fat loss and good gains..and i have always taken it sub-q..

4mg cjcDAC per week gives excellent results! Very nice body recomp. Big head rush has been reported upon administration. Great muscle fullness!

In a CJC-1295 pulsatility study performed on normal non-GH deficient people reported plasma levels were between 1 and 2 ng/ml or 1000-2000ng/L one week after injection of between 60 or 90 mcg/kg of CJC-1295. In a 100kg man that is a 6mg or 9mg per week dose.

Excited about this thread. Good to see someone running this combo. Are you injecting them separately? I have used it at 2mg and 4mg per week and both were amazing but there is definitely a big difference with 4mg. 2mg is much more subtle but you can't go wrong with it. How are you dosing it?

I hope to try cjc-dac and hexarelin soon :)

My injections are seperate, I was going to wait till Monday but couldn't so I started yesterday, yesterday I was able to get 2 100mcg shots of ghrp6 and I also did 1mg of cjc with dac subq... I definently felt the headrush but it was like 10 minutes afterwords it wasn't like a rush though more like head fog... then I went to the gym chilled for an hour an half then hit chest.. idk if it was the peps or just in my head but I looked bigger and was a little stronger but what really stuck out was the pump that I got.. I'm going to stick with the dosing I have going on as of right now but when I feel the need I may research 4mg wkly for 10weeks.. I want to see how the results go for right now with this dosing
So as of right now 2mg wkly split into 2 shots and ghrp6 2 -3 times a day( most likely 2 depending on my schedule

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
My injections are seperate, I was going to wait till Monday but couldn't so I started yesterday, yesterday I was able to get 2 100mcg shots of ghrp6 and I also did 1mg of cjc with dac subq... I definently felt the headrush but it was like 10 minutes afterwords it wasn't like a rush though more like head fog... then I went to the gym chilled for an hour an half then hit chest.. idk if it was the peps or just in my head but I looked bigger and was a little stronger but what really stuck out was the pump that I got.. I'm going to stick with the dosing I have going on as of right now but when I feel the need I may research 4mg wkly for 10weeks.. I want to see how the results go for right now with this dosing
So as of right now 2mg wkly split into 2 shots and ghrp6 2 -3 times a day( most likely 2 depending on my schedule

Thats sounds great matey. Yeah you don't want to start off very high if you can make great gains on a lower dose. So stick with your current dosing and maybe in the future up it to see the difference. Just try and get GHRP-6 injs in when you can... 2 is great but 3 would be better.

I think a lot of times placebo can takeover when trying new things out. But with cjc-dac it does hit you straightaway. I felt fuller but my waist felt tighter... both combined was just a great feeling. I think with the added ghrp-6 you will put on quite a bit of water but that will only add to your look and fullness. People say the 3D look which is a bit silly as we are all 3D in a sense but it is a good way to describe things... basically more pop to the muscle...more fullness/roundness in the arms and shoulders etc.

I am made up things are going well even in these early stages :)

Thats sounds great matey. Yeah you don't want to start off very high if you can make great gains on a lower dose. So stick with your current dosing and maybe in the future up it to see the difference. Just try and get GHRP-6 injs in when you can... 2 is great but 3 would be better.

I think a lot of times placebo can takeover when trying new things out. But with cjc-dac it does hit you straightaway. I felt fuller but my waist felt tighter... both combined was just a great feeling. I think with the added ghrp-6 you will put on quite a bit of water but that will only add to your look and fullness. People say the 3D look which is a bit silly as we are all 3D in a sense but it is a good way to describe things... basically more pop to the muscle...more fullness/roundness in the arms and shoulders etc.

I am made up things are going well even in these early stages :)

Hell yea I'm definently feeling like these days will. Be going by slowly lol.. woke up this morniin with my hands waking me up because of how tingly numb crampy they were felt it going up my arm it was crazy and had a stupid weird dream bout my girl being prego lol... oh I wanted to ask... can females take cjc with dac

Take 200mcg Huperzine A 2-3x per day and chase with a cup of Green Tea.

Work synergistically as somatison inhibitors.

Okay where can I get huperzine a at

Okay where can I get huperzine a at

Google it. I just bought a load of eBay but there's loads of brands out there

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

I plan to do this especially on work days. Green tea is a staple of my diet anyway as I love the stuff and huperzine is cheap. Seems to me though if you want to inhibit somatison a shot of ghrp2 would be most effective and very cheap. I'll do both to be sure anyway. I'm sure I remember reading somewhere that taking melatonin pre bed inhibits it slightly as well

Bump my question can females use cjc with dac

Hell yea I'm definently feeling like these days will. Be going by slowly lol.. woke up this morniin with my hands waking me up because of how tingly numb crampy they were felt it going up my arm it was crazy and had a stupid weird dream bout my girl being prego lol... oh I wanted to ask... can females take cjc with dac

I forgot about the hands. I haven't been getting that with my recent occasional cjc-no dac and ghrp-2 shots pre bed (old brand from years ago). Yeah with the cjc-dac I would wake up and my hands would be numb and tingly... miss that feeling. I will feel it soon though as I have some cjc-dac and hexarelin coming from Superior Peptides :)

Yes women can take cjc-dac no problems. I was gonna get it for Barbie as she wants to get ripped :D I would keep the dose lower though. I wouldn't go above 2mg per week. 500mcg twice weekly would be a nice amount.

Yes... great combo. I need to start drinking more green tea. I think with the peps green tea extract is best though as it's much more concentrated than drinking it. But I would personally use the tea and the caps. Like JJ has mentioned though sometimes I get anxiety from high dosed green tea extract.

I plan to do this especially on work days. Green tea is a staple of my diet anyway as I love the stuff and huperzine is cheap. Seems to me though if you want to inhibit somatison a shot of ghrp2 would be most effective and very cheap. I'll do both to be sure anyway. I'm sure I remember reading somewhere that taking melatonin pre bed inhibits it slightly as well

Great info matey :) Yes melatonin does too. Do you ever drink white tea?

Google it. I just bought a load of eBay but there's loads of brands out there

Yeah it is sold everywhere. Ebay is my usual place for pretty much everything :)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity