over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

recent superior peptides IGF-1 LR3 experience

premedmonster

Registered
first time ive ever went hypo from IGF...

started a couple days ago and i noormally have alot of sugar in me due to pre wo insulin.

last night just did bis and calves so took a day off from insulin.

got home did 50mcg and 5iu GH split bilateral in my bis. didnt have a post workout drink due to going to eat sushi right after. however i was sipping on an intra workout drink

about 20 mins after my shot i started sweating pretty profusely, hands were shaking uncontrollably, and slight hunger. had to stop and buy a powerade on the way to sushi...

good to know this stuff is working. also today i still have a good pump in my bis and usually my muscles feel flat the day after my workout.

You bud I'm looking to start my 2nd run w peptides (IGF-Lr3 and CJC). Kinda new w peptides and advise would help. Where should I inject (stomach fat or muscle, how much and how often....) thanks hope to hear from you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like igf is working the way it is supposed too'\
Why take your gh with it is behond me though?

Great to know our LR3 is that strong. Just be careful next time. Strange the only time I have used LR3 (different brand) I used 100-200mcg per day and never had any hypo symptoms whatsoever. Plus I am sensitive to going hypo. After using our cjc-dac I am gonna jump on our LR3 asap!!

You bud I'm looking to start my 2nd run w peptides (IGF-Lr3 and CJC). Kinda new w peptides and advise would help. Where should I inject (stomach fat or muscle, how much and how often....) thanks hope to hear from you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gh peps u can inject anywhere. IM hits faster than subq, igf i inject in the muscles trained usually about 1-2 hrs post workout

I just read a study, can't find it now. I think it showed for local MGF expression

Running GH was best
running IGF was second

and GH plus IGF was worst.

wish I could find the study now, sorry.

I agree. Igf inhibits hgh. Best to dose hgh 4-7 hours prior to igf1-Lr3

i dont think exogeneous hormones inhibit each other, however i was previously dosing hgh and slin(novo-R) 45 mins pre workout so they peaked during workout and post workout, then i did MGF immediately post workout and IGF lr3 an hr or two post workout. so the timing was about what u say. but i recently switched hgh to post workout and i have just gotten better results, that specific day i did my igf at the same time because i was going out and gonna stuff my face w loads of fish and rice and i wanted the igf in my body lol but usually the last 2 weeks i do hgh an hr or so after my hgh shot. i have been looking better and gaining more weight, feeling more "full" etc....but that could just be the IGF i am using that is giving me these results.

I'm researching it now. Def have to keep an eye on my blood sugar. Subject was swimming a couple hours after 40mcgs and got really dizzy. PP lr3 did the same. Good sign, but also dangerous. Be careful and bring some simple carbs w/ you all the time.

I just read a study, can't find it now. I think it showed for local MGF expression

Running GH was best
running IGF was second

and GH plus IGF was worst.

wish I could find the study now, sorry.

well for one i do MGF post workout, prior to igf and hgh, USUALLY, just not this particular day

and two, its not going to blunt MGF if i am using exo MGF, its gonna be there regardless.

and dont forget just because u inject HGH post workout doesnt mean its really in your blood stream that fast. im sure it takes 20-30 mins when doing IM or subq....in the mean time my MGF is doing its thing....lol thats my theory tho. ive read alot about diff protocols just seeing whats working best for me

but i am bulking now and have gotten from 280lb to 287 in the last 2 week w this peptide protocol. yes some water retention im sure but i am not looking bloated really. gains r going strong, recovery is great. strength and energy is getting better and better each workout and my sleep has been great

This just is getting me excited to get some superior peptide lr3 into my regiment!

its not going to inhibit exogeneous HGH....

What it is, that your IGF recepters will already be saturated from the LR3 dosage and your igf release from gh will be pointless.
You Still reap the other bennies of gh.
Why cancel out your own MGF release ? just because your adding exo..
More being active would be more better.

What would be the defference once its in the blood!

i dont think exogeneous hormones inhibit each other, however i was previously dosing hgh and slin(novo-R) 45 mins pre workout so they peaked during workout and post workout, then i did MGF immediately post workout and IGF lr3 an hr or two post workout. so the timing was about what u say. but i recently switched hgh to post workout and i have just gotten better results, that specific day i did my igf at the same time because i was going out and gonna stuff my face w loads of fish and rice and i wanted the igf in my body lol but usually the last 2 weeks i do hgh an hr or so after my hgh shot. i have been looking better and gaining more weight, feeling more "full" etc....but that could just be the IGF i am using that is giving me these results.

There are so many protocols, and most of them go against science yet work in the real world. That undercover pro, I forget his real name, said that he runs hgh every 5 hours from when he wakes up at 4ius per dosing. He takes regular insulin with breakfast and preworkout. Then, he takes 100mcg igf1-Lr3 pwo. He competes on the Olympia stage so it obliviously is a good protocol even though it goes against the mgf release pwo by dosing Lr3 pwo. He didn't say whether or not he does this protocol everyday or not.

There are so many protocols, and most of them go against science yet work in the real world. That undercover pro, I forget his real name, said that he runs hgh every 5 hours from when he wakes up at 4ius per dosing. He takes regular insulin with breakfast and preworkout. Then, he takes 100mcg igf1-Lr3 pwo. He competes on the Olympia stage so it obliviously is a good protocol even though it goes against the mgf release pwo by dosing Lr3 pwo. He didn't say whether or not he does this protocol everyday or not.

if you have olympia genetics any protocol will work haha. so u think i should go back to HGH pre workout and get that igf spike then do igf an hr or so post workout? i think doing that was making me sleepy during my workout because the lat few workouts i had much better energy doing slin pre and hgh post...

if you have olympia genetics any protocol will work haha. so u think i should go back to HGH pre workout and get that igf spike then do igf an hr or so post workout? i think doing that was making me sleepy during my workout because the lat few workouts i had much better energy doing slin pre and hgh post...

I think Igf effects people differently. Superior Igf gets me wired. That's why I like it preworkout. I guess you should follow your instincts. That's what I do. We know our bodies better than anyone else.

I think Igf effects people differently. Superior Igf gets me wired. That's why I like it preworkout. I guess you should follow your instincts. That's what I do. We know our bodies better than anyone else.

Exactly. Sometimes certain methods look best on paper but you try it out and it doesn't suit you for whatever reason. Experiment and see what works best for you.

I couldn't agree more.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner