over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clomid

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
While off cycle, I noticed gains in strength, weight, and muscle hardness while using Clomid at higher doses.

Comid: Usually dosed from 25-300 mgs depending on the desired effect, is both effective during a cycle for estrogen sides and post cycle for support of natural Testosterone levels. While it has been claimed that Clomid "stimulates" production of LH and therefore of testosterone, in fact Clomid's activity is achieved not by stimulation of the hypothalamus and pituitary, but by blocking their inhibition by estrogen.

Clomid is a mixed estrogen aganoist/antagonist (activator/blocker) which, when bound to the estrogen receptor, puts it in a somewhat different conformation (shape) than does estradiol. The estrogen receptor requires binding of an estrogen or drug at its binding site and also the binding of any of several cofactors at different sites. Without the binding of the cofactor, the estrogen receptor is inactive.

Different tissues use different cofactors. Some of these cofactors are able to bind to the estrogen receptor/Clomid complex, but others are blocked due to the change in shape. The result is that in some tissues Clomid acts as an antagonist -- the cofactor used in that tissue cannot bind and so the receptor remains inactive -- and in others Clomid acts as an agonist (activator), because the cofactors used in that tissue are able to bind. Clomid is an effective antagonist in the hypothalamus and in breast tissue. It is an effective agonist in bone tissue, and for improving blood cholesterol.

Clomid also has the property of reducing the adverse effect of exercise-induced damage of muscle tissue. This is very significant for endurance athletes but is not very significant, if at all significant, with reasonable weight training.

Yeah, I've noticed strength gains when cycling off with clomid. It also has a better impact on sex drive. This is posibly due to it agonizing certain ERs.

Yeah, I've noticed strength gains when cycling off with clomid. It also has a better impact on sex drive. This is posibly due to it agonizing certain ERs.

I get real horny on it. It really made my muscles hard to the touch. Was weird.

:yeahthat:

I have have . Thinking of trying it again while On. It fucks with my head so I was thinking low dose like 10 mg a day.hopefully it will improve sex drive

John, I'm loving these short write ups you and Elvia are doing!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I think 25-50mg clomid per day on cycle can be an amazing thing (test, sex drive, balls, recovery etc).

I think 25-50mg clomid per day on cycle can be an amazing thing (test, sex drive, balls, recovery etc).

A lot of guys take hcg and Clomid twice a week the night before their testosterone injection to keep their natural test up and testicle size. I notice igf1-Lr3 has my nuts about normal size. It releases leutinizing hormone too.

A lot of guys take hcg and Clomid twice a week the night before their testosterone injection to keep their natural test up and testicle size. I notice igf1-Lr3 has my nuts about normal size. It releases leutinizing hormone too.

Does DES do that also?

Does DES do that also?

Des is very fast acting and geared primarily towards site muscle growth. Honestly, I would like to try it and find out. I haven't tried the 67 amino acid des, the good stuff, yet. That's what superior carries so I'll have to give it a go and see if my nuts grow. Real des is 10x more anabolic than Lr3 so it would be fun to run.

For libido and getting balls to swell back, 25mg of clomid works as well as hgc without estro sides. This is while on AAS.

I will not take 300 a day !!!! JJ1 is hardocore guy !!! but .25 eod or ed work great !!!!

So for on cycle, would you recommend ed dosage or less frequent of 50mg?

So for on cycle, would you recommend ed dosage or less frequent of 50mg?

JJ will chime in as this wasn't directed to me. But even just twice dosing per week would work but I would personally do it ed. 25mg would be a good place to start imo :)

Last edited:
For libido and getting balls to swell back, 25mg of clomid works as well as hgc without estro sides. This is while on AAS.

I am gonna get some clomid soon for this reason :)

While off cycle, I noticed gains in strength, weight, and muscle hardness while using Clomid at higher doses.

Comid: Usually dosed from 25-300 mgs depending on the desired effect, is both effective during a cycle for estrogen sides and post cycle for support of natural Testosterone levels. While it has been claimed that Clomid "stimulates" production of LH and therefore of testosterone, in fact Clomid's activity is achieved not by stimulation of the hypothalamus and pituitary, but by blocking their inhibition by estrogen.

Clomid is a mixed estrogen aganoist/antagonist (activator/blocker) which, when bound to the estrogen receptor, puts it in a somewhat different conformation (shape) than does estradiol. The estrogen receptor requires binding of an estrogen or drug at its binding site and also the binding of any of several cofactors at different sites. Without the binding of the cofactor, the estrogen receptor is inactive.

Different tissues use different cofactors. Some of these cofactors are able to bind to the estrogen receptor/Clomid complex, but others are blocked due to the change in shape. The result is that in some tissues Clomid acts as an antagonist -- the cofactor used in that tissue cannot bind and so the receptor remains inactive -- and in others Clomid acts as an agonist (activator), because the cofactors used in that tissue are able to bind. Clomid is an effective antagonist in the hypothalamus and in breast tissue. It is an effective agonist in bone tissue, and for improving blood cholesterol.

Clomid also has the property of reducing the adverse effect of exercise-induced damage of muscle tissue. This is very significant for endurance athletes but is not very significant, if at all significant, with reasonable weight training.

I read an interesting study on pubmed a while back. Never could find it again. anyway it looked at clomid dose in hypogonadal men. as you increase the dose, testosterone would increase and then it would level off at a certain dose and increasing it further would actually start to decrease testosterone levels. my recollection was 25mg a day was ideal, at 50mg a day, your at the point where its leveled off, and over 50 a day you start going down hill. This is based on what happens once you reach steady state levels of clomid in your blood. Its half life is incredibly long. (3 weeks?)
What I got out of it, is that clomid is an estrogen but only weakly activates the receptors. so if you put 25mg of weak estrogen in you, and you only have 0.25mg of real estrogen in you, obviously the clomid will win for receptor sites by drowning out real estrogen. But you keep adding more and more clomid and it eventually starts exhibiting an estrogen effect.
I know this contradicts what everyone copies and pastes because some forum god said high doses are best. But if you go read antiaging forums. People are getting 1000+ total test levels off 25mg of clomid a day.

I read an interesting study on pubmed a while back. Never could find it again. anyway it looked at clomid dose in hypogonadal men. as you increase the dose, testosterone would increase and then it would level off at a certain dose and increasing it further would actually start to decrease testosterone levels. my recollection was 25mg a day was ideal, at 50mg a day, your at the point where its leveled off, and over 50 a day you start going down hill. This is based on what happens once you reach steady state levels of clomid in your blood. Its half life is incredibly long. (3 weeks?)
What I got out of it, is that clomid is an estrogen but only weakly activates the receptors. so if you put 25mg of weak estrogen in you, and you only have 0.25mg of real estrogen in you, obviously the clomid will win for receptor sites by drowning out real estrogen. But you keep adding more and more clomid and it eventually starts exhibiting an estrogen effect.
I know this contradicts what everyone copies and pastes because some forum god said high doses are best. But if you go read antiaging forums. People are getting 1000+ total test levels off 25mg of clomid a day.

Yes I would never recomend high doses unless it was for short burst cycles like JJ outlined. I think a max of 50mg is plenty if using for longer periods.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131