AOD9604- Fat Burner

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
Metabolic studies of a synthetic lipolytic domain (... [Horm Res. 2000] - PubMed - NCBI

Metabolic studies of a synthetic lipolytic domain (AOD9604) of human growth hormone.

Ng FM1, Sun J, Sharma L, Libinaka R, Jiang WJ, Gianello R.

Metabolic studies of a synthetic lipolytic domain (AOD9604) of human growth hormone.

A synthetic analogue (AOD9604) of the lipolytic domain of human growth hormone (hGH) has been studied for its metabolic actions in obese Zucker rats. Daily treatment with an oral dose of AOD9604 of 500 microg/kg body weight for 19 days reduced over 50% (15.8 +/- 0.6 vs. 35.6 +/- 0.8 g) body weight gain of the animals in comparison with the control. The adipose tissues of the AOD9604--treated animals were found to have an increase in lipolytic activity. In contrast to chronic treatment with intact hGH, chronic treatment with AOD9604 showed no adverse effect on insulin sensitivity of the animals, as demonstrated with euglycemic clamp techniques. The results in the present study suggest that the analogue of the hGH lipolytic domain may have the potential to be developed into an orally usable and safe therapeutic agent for obesity.

Copyright 2001 S. Karger AG, Basel

PMID: 11146367 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Metabolic studies of a synthetic lipolytic domain (... [Horm Res. 2000] - PubMed - NCBI

A synthetic analogue (AOD9604) of the lipolytic domain of human growth hormone (hGH) has been studied for its metabolic actions in obese Zucker rats. Daily treatment with an oral dose of AOD9604 of 500 microg/kg body weight for 19 days reduced over 50% (15.8 +/- 0.6 vs. 35.6 +/- 0.8 g) body weight gain of the animals in comparison with the control. The adipose tissues of the AOD9604--treated animals were found to have an increase in lipolytic activity. In contrast to chronic treatment with intact hGH, chronic treatment with AOD9604 showed no adverse effect on insulin sensitivity of the animals, as demonstrated with euglycemic clamp techniques. The results in the present study suggest that the analogue of the hGH lipolytic domain may have the potential to be developed into an orally usable and safe therapeutic agent for obesity.

Wow.

Just think, someday people will look back and laugh so hard at those of us who nearly killed ourselves taking stuff like DNP when they are just sitting back dropping weight potentially using stuff like this.

Is this gh-frag?

Anyone selling this stuff yet?

AOD9604 is a peptide fragment (hGH Fragment 177-191) of the C-terminus of Human Growth Hormone to which a tyrosine is added at the N-terminal end. AOD9604 showed the same potential of GH in the ability to stimulate lipolysis or breakdown of fat and inhibit the conversion of nonfat food materials into body fat (lipogenesis).

Yep....gh-frag :D

Thanks. just saw superior peptides carries it. :)

This may be a much safer fat burner than any of the other ones out there with stimulants etc...

Hopefully, some members that try it can log it and/or share their results.

AOD9604 is a peptide fragment (hGH Fragment 177-191) of the C-terminus of Human Growth Hormone to which a tyrosine is added at the N-terminal end. AOD9604 showed the same potential of GH in the ability to stimulate lipolysis or breakdown of fat and inhibit the conversion of nonfat food materials into body fat (lipogenesis).

Yep....gh-frag :D

Frags younger brother :)

Is this correct... The dose in the rat study was 500mcg/kg so is this math correct to figure out the human equivalent dose, which I find to be 81mcg/kg, or 8.1mg per day for a 220Lb man? 8.1mg per day?

The correct formula for calculating a Human Equivalent Dose (HED) is the following:
HED mg/kg = animal dose mg/kg multiplied by animal kg/human kg
Therefore:
Rat Km Value = 6
Human Km Value = 37
(ref here)

HED (mg/kg) = .5 (mg/kg) x ( 6 / 37 )
HED (mg/kg) = .081mg or 81mcg/kg

Last edited:
Thanks. just saw superior peptides carries it. :)

This may be a much safer fat burner than any of the other ones out there with stimulants etc...

Hopefully, some members that try it can log it and/or share their results.

:)

Of course, if 8.1mg per day causes a 50% drop in body fat then I would research much lower doses obviously. ;)

Lol I see it for sale on a Pep website for about 40 bucks for 5mg. I'd rather run DNP and sweat my ass off than pay 40-60 bucks per day to run it at an equivalent dose to what the rat test subject was using.

Of course, if 8.1mg per day causes a 50% drop in body fat then I would research much lower doses obviously. ;)

I think you read it wrong... I believe the rats were fed a HYPERcaloric diet, and the ones that took the frag added 50% less fat than the control. Still would be a nice addition to a "see-food" diet! haha

They used an oral dose so obviously 1 vial per day would be silly. I am sure 3 vials a month would be more than enough.

Has anyone tested this yet? I am interested in anything that aids fat loss - but DNP scares me and I work in a profession where profuse sweating would be a bit of a problem.

Has anyone tested this yet? I am interested in anything that aids fat loss - but DNP scares me and I work in a profession where profuse sweating would be a bit of a problem.

I flushed my dnp down the toilet. I don't ever want to feel that shitty again!!!

Not that I know of. Barbie is gonna test Frag soon at 500mcg per day for 30 days (250mcg am/pm). If I were personally using this I would go with the same dosing as an experiment.

Thanks Elvia - please update us on Barbies progress.. And JJ - I agree - I tried one time about 15 years ago and not only did I feel like hell - I looked freaking ridiculous walking around sweating like a hooker in church

I believe 500 mcg is the average dose. Best protocol is fasted am cardio 60 -90 minutes later as that's how long lipolysis takes to kick in. Fasting a few hours after cardio or just eating a little protein post cardio will really let you burn up those liberated ffa. Some caffeine or eca to ramp metabolism in this time will help a lot too. The ffa will be like food for your body so got won't really need to worry about being catabolic during cardio or after if you fast. A little test will help with this to. When you wake to piss is a good time time to use as well since insulin will be low. Insulin inhibits the ffa release so time it well.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner