over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CJC DAC with GHRP 2

bigdog123

Banned
Can i use less frequent jabs with cjc dac?

Got 20mg cjc dac and 15mg ghrp 2..

Am i right in thinking I can use ghrp 2 as usual (3 x 100-150mcg per day) and cjc dac i can just bang in 2mg every 4th day?

Am i right in thinking I can use ghrp 2 as usual (3 x 100-150mcg per day) and cjc dac i can just bang in 2mg every 4th day?

Absolutely. Exactly how I do it actually

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Exactly. Great plan :)

Don't go above 100mcg on either ghrp-2,6 or cjc WITHOUT DAC. After 100mcg there is no more benefits and it is just wasting your peptide.

That cjc w/dac sounds pretty good but they have a half of 8 days so if you do it once a week you should be fine.

That is the exact Pep protocol I plan on running after doing a lot of research on the board. From my reading, the DAC is being used in different doses to get that total weekly amount up to 4mg and it looks like the variable is tolerance to a high mg shots. Some people run smaller doses because of the head rush you get when doing a single shot of 2mg. It doesn't seem to bother others. My plan is two 2mg shots like you describe but that may change if I cant tolerate the feeling. There is a lot of good info lately on DAC here on ProMuscle lately. It seems like everyone who tries it at the high doses love the results. The GHRP's can be done multiple times a day with the DAC to get the GH pulses for an additive effect. One thing I have noticed is that most experienced researchers also add Huperzine to the stack for an additive effect. Let us know how it goes for you. When I get mine I will be logging the experience. Looking forward to seeing how it works for you too.

Elvia, Do you feel like the Huperzine is required for this stack?

Don't go above 100mcg on either ghrp-2,6 or cjc WITHOUT DAC. After 100mcg there is no more benefits and it is just wasting your peptide.

That cjc w/dac sounds pretty good but they have a half of 8 days so if you do it once a week you should be fine.

There is definitely benefits going above 100mcg for ghrp 2/6 imo. CJC keep at 100mcg or below.

GH surges increase the higher dose you go. However laws of diminishing returns comes into play after 100mcg for ghrp 2/6. In addition side effects and possible increases in cortisol and prolactin could happen at very large doses. 100mcg is the smart dose to use for cost effectiveness and results. But there is a big difference between 100mcg and 200mcg of ghrp 2/6. Once you start going higher you are wasting money imo. There is little difference taking 300mcg and 500mcg for example.

Elvia, Do you feel like the Huperzine is required for this stack?

Beneficial... yes.

Needed... no.

It's like saying do you need to add mast to a test cycle :D Although it is smart adding huperzine a as it can get the most out of the DAC. I just got my peps today (cjc-dac and hexa) :) I don't plan to use huperzine a for my cycle. I will use green tea and a small dose of pramipexole (hexa) though.

Just adding when I done 4mg cjc-dac that was the best I have ever felt on anything and the fat melted off me. I wasn't using any huperzine a, green tea or even a ghrp ;)

Last edited:
That is the exact Pep protocol I plan on running after doing a lot of research on the board. From my reading, the DAC is being used in different doses to get that total weekly amount up to 4mg and it looks like the variable is tolerance to a high mg shots. Some people run smaller doses because of the head rush you get when doing a single shot of 2mg. It doesn't seem to bother others. My plan is two 2mg shots like you describe but that may change if I cant tolerate the feeling. There is a lot of good info lately on DAC here on ProMuscle lately. It seems like everyone who tries it at the high doses love the results. The GHRP's can be done multiple times a day with the DAC to get the GH pulses for an additive effect. One thing I have noticed is that most experienced researchers also add Huperzine to the stack for an additive effect. Let us know how it goes for you. When I get mine I will be logging the experience. Looking forward to seeing how it works for you too.

Perfect. 4mg is incredible. I will be running 2mg for 4 weeks and 4mg for 2 weeks so 6 weeks total. I will start the cjc-dac tonight and the hexa in about 1 week at 25mcg twice daily... moving up to 3 times daily.

I may change my mind and get some huperzine a... I will log things so will let guys know if I do :)

Huperzine is so cheap it seems silly not to run it. I Got mine of eBay dirty cheap.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

I always add in huperzine. I feel the effects much more. And on the subject of ghrp2/6 over 100mcgs. I have used 300mcgs 3x per day before with 100mcgs cjc. I did feel the effects much more, but for me it got to a point where my hands where numb most off the time and it became uncomfortable. I did that for 6 weeks and it truly did feel great. But cost wise it's not the greatest and I'm sure my cortisol was much higher.

What about the water weight from all this stuff?

When I ran cjc without dac and ghrp 6 a year back I gained 9lb in 2 weeks, and it was all water, thats what I dont want!

With cjc dac is the water weight noticeable? Is the water weight as bad with ghrp 2 as it is with ghrp 6?

Also I`m guessing running 4mg cjc dac per week with ghrp 2 at 150mcg, 3 times per day is the same as about 4iu hgh?

What about the water weight from all this stuff?

When I ran cjc without dac and ghrp 6 a year back I gained 9lb in 2 weeks, and it was all water, thats what I dont want!

With cjc dac is the water weight noticeable? Is the water weight as bad with ghrp 2 as it is with ghrp 6?

Also I`m guessing running 4mg cjc dac per week with ghrp 2 at 150mcg, 3 times per day is the same as about 4iu hgh?

Everyone responds differently. I put on over 10 pounds in a few days on 1IU GH once. All gh boosters will put some water weight on most people. I do find I put on more water with ghrp 6/2 than the others though.

You can't really compare the peps to an IU of gh in many ways. CJC-DAC has your gh elevated for weeks. Just a small amount but it is constant so it's effects are different to gh. I also feel fantastic using cjc-dac. By adding in the ghrp-2 you will probably add a bit more water but that can be a great thing (as long as it's only a few pounds in the right places).

I would experiment and see what works for you. Everyone has different opinions on ghrp 2 and 6. I do find 6 puts on more weight but is also increases appetite the most for me so no wonder :D

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws