over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Not working Core when taking IGF L3 to avoid growth

Sieve

Registered
I was thinking in order to avoid intestine/ and core muscles growing while taking igf l3 , is it a good ideea to avoid working directly the muscles for the duration of the treatment ( 4-6 weeks).
Seems like a good logic, im not sure if anyone has thought about this before or if it was disscused in the past

it has been discussed many times. in fact, some people will go as far as to not do abdominal work whilst on trenbolone because of similar reasons. i have not noticed it personally but i haven't used igf for an extended period of time so i couldn't say for sure. in a short term run though i would not think it's going to cause you to get a perma-GH gut.

as that stuff is systematic it will float around and land on what ever receptor is open. so it would not matter if you worked that muscle or not. IMO

avoiding ab work wont really make a difference. like the guy above me mentioned, it is systemic so it'll land anywhere there are receptors and conveniently enough the densest amount of receptors for igf are your intestines. vacuums can be of some benefit if done right. practicing holding vacuum poses first lying on your back with hands by your sides, then with hands above your head then do them standing hands by sides then hands over head.

Considering your abdominals and intestines are two different types of muscle altogether and the intestines are usually what grows from IGF. Not doing abs will be of no consequence to your growth gut or not.
And I know from experience this distention goes away with time.

Lol bro science at it's finest.

All of the above. And I might add if you're worried about intestinal growth or the bloated gut look from gh and/or massive food consumption, then keeping the entire ab wall tight is even MORE important.

the Question you need to ask is

will ab work increase the blood blow to just the muscles or to the organs/intestines too.

seems to me that if you run IGF pre work out, then elevate your heart rate, you are going to get increase blood flow to intestines/organs and they will interact with the IGF no matter what.

But not training abs you may get all the intestinal stimulation from IGF with none of the benefits to the muscles.

Man never believed in GH gut but since running it my belly def. pokes out even when lean and its sucks bad. seen a pic from last summer where i looked so tight in the midsection and now it does not go away. Is there any way to fix this or avoid making it worse.

Man never believed in GH gut but since running it my belly def. pokes out even when lean and its sucks bad. seen a pic from last summer where i looked so tight in the midsection and now it does not go away. Is there any way to fix this or avoid making it worse.

It should go when you discontinue. If makes you hold water around the intestines where the areof If receptors

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Thats great to hear. Would shooting it in my abdomen all the time possibly be the cause and would going in delts or other areas help? sorry not trying to hijack thread but a quick answer would be nice:D

It should go when you discontinue. If makes you hold water around the intestines where the areof If receptors

Thats great to hear. Would shooting it in my abdomen all the time possibly be the cause and would going in delts or other areas help? sorry not trying to hijack thread but a quick answer would be nice:D

Completely irreivent as the liver converts gh to igf and sends it into blood steam to find the receptors where every they are. Even if your injecting igf it still goes systemic and finds them receptors. I'm lucky when I'm lean I don't get gh gut even on 10iu daily. I think some people have more receptors in there guts then others. I must have a lot in my for arms as they blow up on gh or igf real fast and are constantly pumped.

Completely irreivent as the liver converts gh to igf and sends it into blood steam to find the receptors where every they are. Even if your injecting igf it still goes systemic and finds them receptors. I'm lucky when I'm lean I don't get gh gut even on 10iu daily. I think some people have more receptors in there guts then others. I must have a lot in my for arms as they blow up on gh or igf real fast and are constantly pumped.

But I did read some where that the gut also has the highest amount of IGF binding protein.

Theory says, natural IGF 1 is easily bound in the gut by IGFBP so there is less affect.

But IGF LR3 is not as easily bound by IGFBP and is able to get past and exert more action on the guts receptors;.

But I did read some where that the gut also has the highest amount of IGF binding protein.

Theory says, natural IGF 1 is easily bound in the gut by IGFBP so there is less affect.

But IGF LR3 is not as easily bound by IGFBP and is able to get past and exert more action on the guts receptors;.

Mabey. My point is just that regardless of where you inject it will still get there. The fact some people do get gut extension with gh shows that some off the igf is exerting it's effect. I think your right in that lr3 has more effect but I held flat even on lr3 so I think there are genetic factors at play hear also.

Mabey. My point is just that regardless of where you inject it will still get there. The fact some people do get gut extension with gh shows that some off the igf is exerting it's effect. I think your right in that lr3 has more effect but I held flat even on lr3 so I think there are genetic factors at play hear also.

I noticed a little gut growth with GH, I think it's just a numbers game like maybe

50+mcg of IGF is just as bad as 5+iu of gf for gut growth.

I still think that it's the super high fat diets, igf, insulin, gh and aas that all play a part in it.

Plus IF the mgf peptide acts like locally expressed mgf then there is a chance it can also stimulate new fat cells to grow, maybe even the kind that adds to turtle gut.

I am just sticking to myostatin inhibitors and ghrps now. stimulate the body and let it figure out what to produce.

I noticed a little gut growth with GH, I think it's just a numbers game like maybe

50+mcg of IGF is just as bad as 5+iu of gf for gut growth.

I still think that it's the super high fat diets, igf, insulin, gh and aas that all play a part in it.

Plus IF the mgf peptide acts like locally expressed mgf then there is a chance it can also stimulate new fat cells to grow, maybe even the kind that adds to turtle gut.

I am just sticking to myostatin inhibitors and ghrps now. stimulate the body and let it figure out what to produce.

Pretty much my approach. Well the ghrp/ghrh part anyway.what myoststin inhibitors you like?

big bump in triceps after shooting 0.1 ml of igf l3 ( 50mcg).
First time i diluted with some saline water for 0.4 and shoot in 4 places.
This time i shot directly 0.1 igf l3 ( 50mcg) in triceps . ( only diluted with acetic acid , have a big lump now). I did only 1 shot since I read what you guys said that it's circulating anyway.
Normal? will it go away?

Last edited:
I can't stand using AA, I hate the burn.

Many people pull the IGF (with AA) into the pin then pull some additional ba/bw into it to dilute the AA.

Personally I would rather use bw, pre load pins and freeze rather than use AA. but each person is different.

I can't stand using AA, I hate the burn.

Many people pull the IGF (with AA) into the pin then pull some additional ba/bw into it to dilute the AA.

Personally I would rather use bw, pre load pins and freeze rather than use AA. but each person is different.

When you freeze water it expands. I would fear this would cause the 87 amino acid Lr3 chain to pull apart.

Best way is to use the whole vial quickly so you can reconstitute it with bac water and not fear it degrading. Luckily for me, I reconstituted mine with acetic acid because I've had a horrible flu which halted my research. Atleast it will still be viable once I'm healthy.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws