over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GHRP-6 alone?

milktrout

Registered
I was doing ghrp/cjc w/o for about a month and half...going to try a switch to the huperzine,hex/cjc no dac thing everyone has been raving about...I ran out of cjc and have like a weeks worth of ghrp 6 left....ole' lady screwed the budget up, and i had big bills this week...so after todays last round of ghrp/cjc Im stuck with a weeks worth of ghrp alone until next payday...should i waste the pins or is it worth it to just use it up?? Also, to any sponsor reading this why the hell dont you make 5 mg bottles of cjc??? really? everything it is run with comes in 5 mg bottles and this comes in 2 mgs...sheesh...

I was doing ghrp/cjc w/o for about a month and half...going to try a switch to the huperzine,hex/cjc no dac thing everyone has been raving about...I ran out of cjc and have like a weeks worth of ghrp 6 left....ole' lady screwed the budget up, and i had big bills this week...so after todays last round of ghrp/cjc Im stuck with a weeks worth of ghrp alone until next payday...should i waste the pins or is it worth it to just use it up?? Also, to any sponsor reading this why the hell dont you make 5 mg bottles of cjc??? really? everything it is run with comes in 5 mg bottles and this comes in 2 mgs...sheesh...

I completely agree on the need for cjc in 5mg vials. :banghead:

Running ghrp6 alone gives serum hgh of around 7. Stacking it with cjc gets around 17. Ghrp6 alone still gives you the appetite increase and some hgh release.

tried visitng your link to look at prices and its down...?

I just clicked on my banner and it works fine.

Try clicking on my banner in my signature. I just tried it and it worked. Today is buy one get one free Easter sale. Please click on my banner to get to the site so they know I referred you, then at check out use EASTERBOGO for coupon code.

Okay it worked that time...thanx..i would order, but see orginal post- Im tapped until next week..LOL. Also- i saw a post on the hex/cjc no dac run- was that yours? just wondering when I get my hex how much bac H20 to mix and where to get .25mcg on pin...I got different slin pins, no 5 on it..has tick marks the starts at 10....the cjc Im good...also I saw another post saying the huperzine was "addictive?" and the other person used horny goat weed instead? never hear of it used for this...your thoughts...I was gonna run what i saw in the post sub-q- Looking for definition, muscle gain/strength

200mcg huperzine-same every time pre pin
30 min later' .25 mcg hex,100mcg cjc w/o 3-4x per day... pwo/prebed of course..
Also, will hex stay good in bac water- read the 5mg will last over a month at that dose?
Thanks for any help...

Last edited:
I added 330 units of bac water to the hex which made 4units on the diabetic syringe worth 25mcg hex. I was iv'ing hex and unsterile reusing needles. The hex I had was from another company. It only stayed viable for a little over 2 weeks. Perhaps I ruined it by getting blood in the vial. Not sure.

Horny goat weed is a much weaker somatostatin inhibitor. It only inhibits somatostatin for 1 1/2 hours. Huperzine A inhibits it for 5 1/2 hours. I haven't come across literature saying huperzine A is addictive.

I completely agree on the need for cjc in 5mg vials. :banghead:

Running ghrp6 alone gives serum hgh of around 7. Stacking it with cjc gets around 17. Ghrp6 alone still gives you the appetite increase and some hgh release.

x2 for the larger cjc-dac vials. It will give me an excuse to take a larger dose :D

You pretty much summed it up. It's worthwhile taking GHRP-6 alone but it is much better combined with a ghrh. To the OP you might as well use it as it will still give an GH spike amongst other things. Plus you will see the difference from just using it alone for the next 2 weeks. We can say what the difference is gonna be but you never truly know until you try it.

Okay...Ill use her up...so what about the hex you rep- will it stay good for a month? yeah, not doing IV bro...wow...lol I can barely stand subq..and my aas was T cyp...oil was thick as crisco...lol

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member