over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Letrozole

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
Letrozole is currently the most powerful aromatase inhibitor available. It has been shown to reduce estrogen levels by 98% or more. Intravenous administration of Letrozole lowered Estrogen by 46% in the young men tested, and 62% in the elderly subjects. Because estrogen is part of the negative feedback loop of the HPTA, Letrozole (and other anti-estrogens) are able to raise testosterone in male subjects. Letrozole was studied in men, and found to significantly increase LH levels to a 339 and 323% in the young and the elderly, respectively and Testosterone by 146 and 99%, respectively.

Letrozole was also able to produce a peak LH response to Gonadatropin Releasing Hormone equal to a 152 and 52% increase from baseline in either young or older men, respectively. In a similar study 0.02 mg of Letrozole increased testosterone by 45% after 2 days. That same twenty micrograms of Letrozole was also enough, in one study done on men, to reduce estrogen levels by roughly a third. Letrozole has a 2-4 day half-life, and it needs to be taken for up to 60 days to get a steady blood plasma level. Letro is best dosed from 0.125-2.5 mgs depending on the desired effect.

Last edited:
I will be getting some to clear up some gyno from a previous cycle. Just need to wait until after this blast.

Letrozole is currently the most powerful aromatase inhibitor available. It has been shown to reduce estrogen levels by 98% or more. Intravenous administration of Letrozole lowered Estrogen by 46% in the young men tested, and 62% in the elderly subjects. Because estrogen is part of the negative feedback loop of the HPTA, Letrozole (and other anti-estrogens) are able to raise testosterone in male subjects. Letrozole was studied in men, and found to significantly increase LH levels to a 339 and 323% in the young and the elderly, respectively and Testosterone by 146 and 99%, respectively.

Letrozole was also able to produce a peak LH response to Gonadatropin Releasing Hormone equal to a 152 and 52% increase from baseline in either young or older men, respectively. In a similar study 0.02 mg of Letrozole increased testosterone by 45% after 2 days. That same twenty micrograms of Letrozole was also enough, in one study done on men, to reduce estrogen levels by roughly a third. Letrozole has a 2-4 day half-life, and it needs to be taken for up to 60 days to get a steady blood plasma level. Letro is best dosed from 0.125-2.5 mgs depending on the desired effect.

So would you consider Letrozole to be stronger than Aromisin. I've read into it a little and I'm using Exemestane pre contest but I've never tried Letro. I'm pretty sensitive to water retention I should add so obviously I'm asking because I want to be as dry as possible come show day.. Thanks

So would you consider Letrozole to be stronger than Aromisin. I've read into it a little and I'm using Exemestane pre contest but I've never tried Letro. I'm pretty sensitive to water retention I should add so obviously I'm asking because I want to be as dry as possible come show day.. Thanks

Lethro is by far the strongest estro blocker there is. It will get you much drier than Aromasin. Aromasin is easier on your blood lipid panel but coming in dry is everything when competing.

When using an AI on cycle I prefer Aromasin. But for drying you out and getting water off nothing beats letrozole... by far the strongest AI for that.

Lethro is by far the strongest estro blocker there is. It will get you much drier than Aromasin. Aromasin is easier on your blood lipid panel but coming in dry is everything when competing.

When using an AI on cycle I prefer Aromasin. But for drying you out and getting water off nothing beats letrozole... by far the strongest AI for that.

Hell yeah, thanks a lot guys! What would be optimal as far as length of time with letro..? I've heard a lot of people say last week of then I've heard 3 weeks out and the other day I saw where a given individual on this board (won't mention his name cause I'm sure y'all saw it too) started 8 weeks out.

Hell yeah, thanks a lot guys! What would be optimal as far as length of time with letro..? I've heard a lot of people say last week of then I've heard 3 weeks out and the other day I saw where a given individual on this board (won't mention his name cause I'm sure y'all saw it too) started 8 weeks out.

Everyone is different and some take things to the extreme. I would say about 3-4 weeks. But start off low and ramp the dose up therefore you can control it's effects in a way. It can be used even 1 week out but I think allowing more time is always best.

So what is the best dose for letrozole? And when should someone take it?

Letrozole once a week normalizes serum testosterone in obesity-related male hypogonadism.

AuthorsLoves S, et al. Show all Journal
Eur J Endocrinol. 2008 May;158(5):741-7. doi: 10.1530/EJE-07-0663.

Affiliation
Abstract
OBJECTIVE: Isolated hypogonadotropic hypogonadism (IHH) is frequently observed in severely obese men, probably as a result of increased estradiol (E(2)) production and E(2)-mediated negative feedback on pituitary LH secretion. Aromatase inhibitors can reverse this process. This study evaluates whether letrozole once a week can normalize serum testosterone in severely obese men and maintain its long term effect.

DESIGN: Open, uncontrolled 6-month pilot study in 12 severely obese men (body mass index>35.0 kg/m(2)) with obesity-related IHH and free testosterone levels <225 pmol/l, treated with 2.5 mg letrozole once a week for 6 months.

RESULTS: Six weeks of treatment reduced total E(2) from 123+/-11 to 58+/-7 pmol/l (P<0.001, mean+/-s.e.m.), and increased serum LH from 4.4+/-0.6 to 11.1+/-1.5 U/l (P<0.001). Total testosterone rose from 5.9+/-0.5 to 19.6+/-1.4 nmol/l (P<0.001), and free testosterone from 163+/-13 to 604+/-50 pmol/l (P<0.001). Total testosterone rose to within the normal range in all subjects, whereas free testosterone rose to supraphysiological levels in 7 out of 12 men. The testosterone and E(2) levels were stable throughout the week and during the 6-month treatment period.

CONCLUSION: Letrozole 2.5 mg once a week produced a sustained normalization of serum total testosterone in obese men with IHH. However, free testosterone frequently rose to supraphysiological levels. Therefore, a starting dose <2.5 mg once a week is recommended.

Due to the incredible estrogen removal strength of letro once a week administration is all that is needed in a dose of less than 2.5mg

So 4 weeks out jjb1? I have 8 weeks to go as of yesterday but took advantage of the Bogor by superior lol.

Letrozole attaches to the aromatase enzyme and prevents it from converting androgens to estrogen.

i only use letro..

1mg of arimidex isnt enough to clear my gyno.. letro at 2.5mg has always worked and 1-1.55mg for prevention.. i ran out and bam nice big lump

I am getting ripped so gonna introduce Letro in about 4 weeks to get me dry etc.

Letrozole is known to be very potent at lowering LDL, and it can also raise HCL, and has been known to increase HGH levels.

Currently using arimidex, may need to switch.

Dosing of letro???

Use of the aromatase inhibitor letrozole to treat male infertility.

AuthorsPatry G, et al. Show all Journal
Fertil Steril. 2009 Aug;92(2):829.e1-2. doi: 10.1016/j.fertnstert.2009.05.014. Epub 2009 Jun 12.

Affiliation
Abstract
OBJECTIVE: Report the case of induction of spermatogenesis with the aromatase inhibitor letrozole.

DESIGN: Case report.

SETTING: University Infertility center.

PATIENT(S): A 31-year-old man with primary infertility, normal volume azoospermia, normal follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) levels and pattern of nonobstructive azoospermia (NOA) on a testicular biopsy.

INTERVENTION(S): The patient was given the aromatase inhibitor letrozole for 4 months and had repeated FSH, testosterone, LH levels, semen analyses, and finally a testicular biopsy.

MAIN OUTCOME MEASURE(S): Results of a testis biopsy.

RESULT(S): Testis biopsy showed normal spermatogenesis following 4 months of letrozole therapy.

CONCLUSION(S): This is the first case report on the use of letrozole to treat male infertility and the first case report on the induction of spermatogenesis in a man with NOA using any aromatase inhibitor.

Lowering estradiol levels, by administering an aromatase inhibitor, is associated with an increase in levels of LH, follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and testosterone

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws