over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cjc/ghrp 2 + slin protocol

RoidRage300

Registered
I'm currently doing 100mcg of cjc /ghrp 45mins preWO.

20 mins pre I take caffeine, creatine,other goodies usually in the form of a preWO supp.

Then 15mins pre I take 20ius regular insulin.

Then 5 mins pre 25g whey and a banana. Then sip my 'slin shake' during training

Sound good? Or cjc/ghrp after training ?

20 mins pre I take caffeine, creatine,other goodies usually in the form of a preWO supp.

So your a slin is fairly fast acting. Sounds good to me.

What is in your intra shake and how long do you train for? Wait at least 3 hours after your first shot of peps before your 2nd imo.

Intra shake is 80g dextrose, 5g creatine, 20-30g EAAs, beta alanine, taurine and some other goodies I feel like adding. Fairly basic

Intra shake is 80g dextrose, 5g creatine, 20-30g EAAs, beta alanine, taurine and some other goodies I feel like adding. Fairly basic

Like with anything there are 1001 possible ways but your plan looks solid to me. I wouldn't change anything so see how it goes and you can make adjustments if needed.

I think your shake is excellent too. Sure there are more expensive things you could add in. But that looks solid to me and I would drink it myself (love dextrose, eaas, taurine etc).

Keep everyone posted with your results :)

My friend has proven taking ghrp preworkout definitely increases strength dramatically. His squat went from 630 to 800 for 3 reps to the floor.

Thanks guys I really appericiating the input. Good to know I got my bases covered

Im just curious, but shouldnt slin nullify some of the very effects you want from GHRP?
Or am I just being old and stubborn in my ways?

My friend has proven taking ghrp preworkout definitely increases strength dramatically. His squat went from 630 to 800 for 3 reps to the floor.

In what time frame JJ?

I'm assuming you're peps are 3x daily at least? Just wondering how you are timing them, just evenly through the day with pre bed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im just curious, but shouldnt slin nullify some of the very effects you want from GHRP?

Or am I just being old and stubborn in my ways?

I think it would be ok because I wait about 20-30 mins after the peps to do the slin. Much like one would wait 30 mins after the peps to injest carb/fat meal

I'm not too sure tho. I think it's been working. I like it more than peps after training. Cjc/ghrp post workout or 15 mins before it ends makes me feel extremely run down and hypo. I also can't use slin because of the carbs needed to be consumed with it, which would also blunt the gh release. So I think this is the best option.

Unless I use the peps preWO and then humalog post workout. I really like it pre tho. And regular type slin is much easier for me to control than the very fast humalog. I can only use 8ius humalog post, as opposed to 20ius pre of novolin r

Last edited:
I will also be adding huprazine a 200mcg 30 mins pre peptide dose. Waiting for them to arrive

I think it would be ok because I wait about 20-30 mins after the peps to do the slin. Much like one would wait 30 mins after the peps to injest carb/fat meal

I'm not too sure tho. I think it's been working. I like it more than peps after training. Cjc/ghrp post workout or 15 mins before it ends makes me feel extremely run down and hypo. I also can't use slin because of the carbs needed to be consumed with it, which would also blunt the gh release. So I think this is the best option.

Unless I use the peps preWO and then humalog post workout. I really like it pre tho. And regular type slin is much easier for me to control than the very fast humalog. I can only use 8ius humalog post, as opposed to 20ius pre of novolin r

Food for thought, Ill have to try it some time.

Are you running this along side AAS or stand alone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cruising on 300mg/wk Cyp right now. However will start another cycle in 1 week from now

900mg test cyp
900mg deca
50mg dbol
100mg anadrol

20 wk cycle, orals for first 4 wks. Along with my pep/slin protocol, hoping to really see some impressive gains, and stay injury free

Looks like you have a great plan. Definitely keep us posted brother!

In what time frame JJ?

After the first dose. He's a world record holder in the bench and squat who stopped using AAS 5 years ago. He just takes 140mcg ghrp2 with his preworkout meal and he said his strength goes up on every lift.

After the first dose. He's a world record holder in the bench and squat who stopped using AAS 5 years ago. He just takes 140mcg ghrp2 with his preworkout meal and he said his strength goes up on every lift.

Just the GHRP-2 alone? no cjc w/o dac?

I will have to try this, I shied away from it because the occasional hypo-glycemic feeling I got from it time to time.

Just the GHRP-2 alone? no cjc w/o dac?

I will have to try this, I shied away from it because the occasional hypo-glycemic feeling I got from it time to time.

Yes, just ghrp2 alone. He is afraid to have anything mailed to him so I give him my extra peptides. I ran out of cjc to give him. He said the ghrp2 alone was just as good for strength if dosed a little higher.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws