over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

gh/peptides advice

Press

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
im thinking of spending around 2k on either gh or peptides or maybe both. ive never done either and was wondering what people would spend that money on and why? i wont be taking anything else.

im thinking of spending around 2k on either gh or peptides or maybe both. ive never done either and was wondering what people would spend that money on and why? i wont be taking anything else.

First off, don't buy any of the garbage hgh from china these days. Unless you can get serostim or legit human grade, stick to gh peptides.

There are so many great ways to go.

PROTOCOL A:

1mg cjcWITH DAC EOD before bed subQ with 100mcg ghrp2 everyday upon waking, noon, preworkout, then switch to 500mcg ipamorelin prebed.

PROTOCOL B:

100mcg ghrp2/100mcg cjc no dac everyday upon waking, noon, preworkout
100mcg Igf1-Lr3 pwo micro injected into 10 muscles with 10mcg in each muscle. Only use Igf EOD.

PROTOCOL C:(BULKING)

100mcg ghrp6 every 3 hours before a meal
same Igf1-Lr3 protocol listed in PROTOCOL B
100mcg des split in muscle you are about to train taken preworkout

First off, don't buy any of the garbage hgh from china these days. Unless you can get serostim or legit human grade, stick to gh peptides.

PROTOCOL A:

1mg cjcWITH DAC EOD before bed subQ with 100mcg ghrp2 everyday upon waking, noon, preworkout, then switch to 500mcg ipamorelin prebed.

PROTOCOL B:

100mcg ghrp2/100mcg cjc no dac everyday upon waking, noon, preworkout

100mcg Igf1-Lr3 pwo micro injected into 10 muscles with 10mcg in each muscle. Only use Igf EOD.

PROTOCOL C:(BULKING)

100mcg ghrp6 every 3 hours before a meal

same Igf1-Lr3 protocol listed in PROTOCOL B

100mcg des split in muscle you are about to train taken preworkout

I like the idea of doing cycles of a and c lol

Agree with JJ that HGH is mostly bunk at moment,use the peps you wont be disappointed.

PROTOCOL A:

JJ
A while back it was suggested and I used GHRP-2 at a "BOOM dose" of like 500mg Post Workout, then had PWO shake 20-30 min after that....
Would there be an advantage to adding this dose to protocol A? or is it too close to the Preworkout dose to make a difference?
Note: I also have Hex and the DAC (4mg/wk)

JJ
A while back it was suggested and I used GHRP-2 at a "BOOM dose" of like 500mg Post Workout, then had PWO shake 20-30 min after that....
Would there be an advantage to adding this dose to protocol A? or is it too close to the Preworkout dose to make a difference?
Note: I also have Hex and the DAC (4mg/wk)

I think a BOOM dose is only going to give more hgh with ghrp if you aren't simaltaniously using cjc. Since you're on DAC I see no advantage. Doing hex pwo may be a shock to the system if you are using ghrp2 preworkout.
I liked BOOM dosing ipamorelin prebed and high doses of ghrp6 for insane hunger. I only BOOM ghrp2 if I'm out of cjc.

I think a BOOM dose is only going to give more hgh with ghrp if you aren't simaltaniously using cjc. Since you're on DAC I see no advantage. Doing hex pwo may be a shock to the system if you are using ghrp2 preworkout.
I liked BOOM dosing ipamorelin prebed and high doses of ghrp6 for insane hunger. I only BOOM ghrp2 if I'm out of cjc.

Thank you JJ, very informative as usual!

thanx JJ. i like protocol A. the less injections the better, it gets tedious. im not bulking anymore just trying to get and stay real lean. if i can get serostim should i use that?

thanx JJ. i like protocol A. the less injections the better, it gets tedious. im not bulking anymore just trying to get and stay real lean. if i can get serostim should i use that?

Serostim is king IMO for mass. If just for fat loss and anti aging I think
CjcDAC and protocol A would provide best fat loss

Last edited:

As others have said unless it is real pharm grade (from a pharmacy in the US) I would not risk getting GH. I wouldn't even risk getting 1 kit as it will just be fake. Why spend $2k on anything... so not needed. If you are after incredible results I would go with what JJ listed. I am running something similar now...

CJC-1295 DAC at 2mg eod pre bed.
GHRP-2 at 100mcg morning, noon, pre workout
Ipam at 500mcg pre bed

You can't get a better stack than that imo.

I would add in Huperzine A and Green Tea Extract too.

If you are after less injections you could just do ipam (with the cjc-dac) twice daily at 500mcg (morning and night). Or simply take away the noon dose of ghrp-2 if it gets too much. Let us know what you decide to run.

is the cjc needed or just more beneficial with the ipam at night?

The cjc-dac is the best thing imo. It's half life is approx 1 week so it remains active all the time. The Ipam will give you a long pulse of gh as you sleep and won't cause any hunger spikes or effect sleep.

If you were looking at that mix in a $ way and thinking what can you take off then it would be the Ipam. CJC-DAC and GHRP-2 is the bread and butter in a way. The ipam is just great to use but it can add up $ when using high doses. With ipam it really shines at high doses but at 500mcg a vial would only last 4 days. Whereas ghrp-2 is great even at 100mcg (1 vial = 50 injs).

so then if ipam were used just at night would it be better to dose it with cjc nodac 100/500 or just the ipam alone 500
this would just be for the night dose

cjc no dac and ghrp2 would be used am and afternoon at 100/100 each

so then if ipam were used just at night would it be better to dose it with cjc nodac 100/500 or just the ipam alone 500

People do use cjc dac and no dac together and it will yield fantastic results. But personally I would just go with the cjc-dac and dose it twice weekly. Then do your ghrp shots in the day.

So GHRP-2 at 100mcg through the day and 500mcg ipam at night.

Now if you choose to not do cjc-dac then yes you need cjc no dac at 100mcg with your ghrp-2 and ipam shots.

Just adding you should always add in a ghrh when using ghrp's to gain maximum results.

For my ghrh I prefer cjc with dac but the without dac version is great too.

I'm have been running ipramorelin for awhile now and getting good results. I started with running 100mcg per workout, 100 post and 100 prebed. now doing 150 pre workout, 100post and 150 prebed. I've read a lot that says you don't need to go above 300mcg per day, but I wanna find out for myself. Espically since there really isn't much current information on it. Or at least none that I can find.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm have been running ipramorelin for awhile now and getting good results. I started with running 100mcg per workout, 100 post and 100 prebed. now doing 150 pre workout, 100post and 150 prebed. I've read a lot that says you don't need to go above 300mcg per day, but I wanna find out for myself. Espically since there really isn't much current information on it. Or at least none that I can find.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr. Alpha6164 did serum hgh testing on ipamorelin. It needs to be stacked with cjc and it needs higher doses to get optimum hgh release. At a dose of 500mcg ipamorelin stacked with 100mcg cjc no dac produces serum hgh of 12.1 for several hours. At normal 100mcg doses ipamorelin hgh release is very low. I love ipamorelin and would run it solely with cjcDAC if I could afford to run doses of 500mcg but it's costly.

thanx for all the replies. whats the longest amount of time i could run protocol A for?

thanx for all the replies. whats the longest amount of time i could run protocol A for?

I would run it for about 8 weeks but 12 would be fine. Then I would rotate to something else. Protocol A is fairly expensive too so if you rotated to say cjc-no dac and hexarelin at 100mcg/25mcg 3 times per day that would be much cheaper (but still highly effective). During the 2nd cycle you could also add in LR3 dosed eod with micro injs in weak bodyparts. Again I would run that for about 8 weeks but 12 would be fine.

That is 6 months supply and I would go with that. Then you could pick out of the things you enjoyed most and start another run afterwards. I would personally go back to cjc-dac. Your goals may have changed then and you may want to eat more so something like ghrp-6 could be useful. 6 months is a long time. As your main aim is fat loss I would go with the above.

I haven't even mentioned any fat loss chems or frag etc. Frag is suppose to be great but I never like recommending things I haven't tried myself or someone very close to me has. My gf is about to start HGH Frag (2moro) so I am looking forward to seeing how she gets on. That is injected morning and night so easy to take.

CJC-DAC is my fav pep so that with the GHRP's (2 and ipam) would be incredible imo :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131