over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ACE - 031

JRBD

Registered
Haven't seen or heard of anyone carrying it in a while....every pep company I've seen has it "out of stock"....China or raw producing companies not making it anymore?

I know someone getting it in very soon :D

My fav! Check with Superior.

waiting for this also

but anyone have any feedback on this as a whole?

Isn't this supposed to be a great fat burner?

I have only took it once (3 vials) and I rotated it with folli (2 vials). Folli was ok but the ace-01 (acr2vb) was amazing.

The strength incase I experienced was incredible and definitely not placebo. It was also instant. I have taken amazing adrol that done similar but this was something else. I would like to try it again to see how I respond :)

I will keep guys updated ;)

Sounds interesting, but then again so does everything when it first hits the air waves.

Sounds interesting, but then again so does everything when it first hits the air waves.

This isn't that new. Quite a few guys tried these a few years ago on here. I also tried the Myo HMP and that done nothing to me but I don't want to give a concrete opinion as I just used one vial (old brand) so there are 101 possible variables. I definitely plan to try Superiors when he gets them. Going on my past experiences I will try the ace-o31 first then folli then myo hmp. These products are definitely add on's... AAS and GH peps are bread and butter in a way.

This isn't that new. Quite a few guys tried these a few years ago on here. I also tried the Myo HMP and that done nothing to me but I don't want to give a concrete opinion as I just used one vial (old brand) so there are 101 possible variables. I definitely plan to try Superiors when he gets them. Going on my past experiences I will try the ace-o31 first then folli then myo hmp. These products are definitely add on's... AAS and GH peps are bread and butter in a way.

You'll have to excuse my ignorance as I have been essentially in a cave for most of the last 13 months.
Im jaded by many of these peptides that promise big results, especially when it comes to the myostatin inhibition game. Its just a case of hearing the same old song over and over again and again. I look forward to seeing your log Elvia because I do know with you at least I will get an honest review.
However I have a feeling that promise will not be congruent with results. But I will wait and see for your log.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131