over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptide Journey Log: Part 1

Rugdug

Newbies
First off let me introduce myself, I am Rugdug and have been a longtime lurker/sponge to all the knowledge offered on these forums. I started training about 5 years ago; getting addicted to anything fitness. Becoming one of the many to think more time in the gym = more gains I began my way into this lifestyle that united us all here today; now to the point of an addiction!!

When I first started lifting I wanted to be as big and strong as possible; loving the thought of being a part if the 1% physique wise up until I began doing MMA.
That was when I shifted into the world of more conditioning and technique then just raw size and strength (something we all wouldn't complain to have more of haha).

I understand this is mainly a Bodybuilding/research community but in the end out goals are the same; to continue progressing to new levels and take the world by storm.
Enough about me let's get this log started!

Peptides: About 4 weeks (chances are I will extend)
CJC DAC 2mg 2 times a week
Ghrp-2 100mcg 3-5 times a day
MTII 250mcg before bed

SARMS: 8 weeks with mini pct following
LGD-400 starting at 1-2mg progressing to 8-10mg a day
Ostarine starting at 5mg building up to 25-30mg a day

Misc Additions:
Huperzine A 200mg 3 times a day
Grean Tea Extract 3 times a day
Vitamin C 2-3G a day

Mini PCT is still being formulated fully but all that will be needed so far is Clomid;
Projected doses will be 25/25/25/25/25 or 100/75/50/25 still researching as SARM PCT knowledge is somewhat limited and mixed up from what I have seen. (7 weeks either way until I would start PCT)

My original plan was to start this log last week but test subject ended up getting some type of flu that was amplified with 500mcg of DAC and 200mcg of GHRP-2 (ooops). Needless to say that the subject is sensitive to peptides and spent that Sunday puking its poor guts out a majority of the day and lost its appetite and will to eat for a couple days; thankfully back on track now!

I have built up to using GHRP-2 to 100mcg dosages several times a day and have since been adjusting subject to DAC at 200mcg/500mcg/1000mcg doses and will take first 2mg dose of the week tomorrow.

So far test subject as lost a small amount of body fat (was too sick prior week to simulate exercise) and had retained most of its mass even from being in a high extended calorie deficit. Libido is up from MTII and thankfully there was no nausea issues cleanup last time was rough from the first DAC GHRP-2 experience.

Subject will now simulate exercise and I will report back soon.

Still at work but have some time to update.

Administered 100mcg GHRP-2 pre-workout on subject
Found that strength from previous personal best day was near the same before getting sick; which had caused a nearly 2k calorie deficit for about 3 days (anything in the past like this tended to result in massive loss of strength).

Before bed plan to use MTII 250mcg pre bed; the subject loves the vivid dreams so far from the peptide combinations!!

Last edited:
Look forward to seeing your results.

Will be watching this. Looks like some great research!

Sounds like a good protocol for lots of hgh release.

Just noticed this. I pm'ed you before. Your plan looks great. I love the attention to detail. Good luck with your log and I will be following.

Pleased to see you are feeling better :)

Just noticed this. I pm'ed you before. Your plan looks great. I love the attention to detail. Good luck with your log and I will be following.

Pleased to see you are feeling better :)

Thanks Elvia; results so far are awesome noticed slight (slight) increase of muscle mass and visibly lower bf. Being able to see these minor recomp effects so soon and at low doses this past week is nice; can't wait to see what it will bring at full projected doses!

Will be administering first dose of 2mg DAC later this evening; highest dose before that ever taken that was tolerated without any type of sickness was 1mg.

Finding with my new work schedule it's easy to get in 3 admins of GHRP-2 on days I work; and 4+ the days I am off.

I have ramped up LGD-400 to 5mg daily with this being the second day; and sides I can say are a slight nausea feel for a couple minutes and a nasty taste.

Ostatine is now at 15mg ED and do not notice any negative sides from use with the SARM.

I have a ton of pages I have to fill out for class tonight; if I don't update later after training I will add more input tomorrow.

Just administered 2mg DAC; had an accident and dropped the syringe filled with 2mg so had to reconn a second vial (why)!

Subject will now consume roughly 75grams of fast acting carbs and in 45min pin Ghrp-2 150mcg pre-training to see if there is any more noticeable strength gain.

Head rush feeling is great right now!

Having a little flu effect today; same feeling as when I first took DAC just nowhere near as bad. Trying not to puke; have the feeling inside and know I will feel better if I do but last time I would puke 1-2 hours after any type of food was consumed.

Have a feeling this is the last day I should get this flu effect; body should be adapted enough to fully tolerate 2mg DAC this Friday.

I realize you're only a few days in, but has your sleep been affected at all?

I realize you're only a few days in, but has your sleep been affected at all?

Sleep was one if the first things I noticed improved! I work at night and got a new schedule this past week so that had really helped gauge the effectiveness of the peptides ability sleep wise.

I've noticed it is far easier to sleep compared to having slight insomnia before; I have vivid dreams that last almost all night that make you wake up confused about where you are... One minute I was at work in my dream; then I woke up haha.

The most pronounced effect I believe so far in is how I feel refreshed after only one sleep cycle (3hours) where your body can enter a deep REM sleep pattern and it's at this stage where your body heals the most (while sleeping). Now imagine having several full sleep cycles nightly and even a quality one ire 2 from midday naps!!

I may extend my cycle of DAC and GHRP-2 another month because of the results so far; but also I know I will miss the sleep I am receiving from the research.

Sleep was one if the first things I noticed improved! I work at night and got a new schedule this past week so that had really helped gauge the effectiveness of the peptides ability sleep wise.

I've noticed it is far easier to sleep compared to having slight insomnia before; I have vivid dreams that last almost all night that make you wake up confused about where you are... One minute I was at work in my dream; then I woke up haha.

The most pronounced effect I believe so far in is how I feel refreshed after only one sleep cycle (3hours) where your body can enter a deep REM sleep pattern and it's at this stage where your body heals the most (while sleeping). Now imagine having several full sleep cycles nightly and even a quality one ire 2 from midday naps!!

I may extend my cycle of DAC and GHRP-2 another month because of the results so far; but also I know I will miss the sleep I am receiving from the research.

Man the sleep results sound very positive so far! That's one think I always stress over when trying new things, is how will it affect my sleep.

Update:
Subjects body and DAC just refuse to agree. Have dropped everything to test only DAC and it is the culprit; my last administration of DAC was 2mg this past Friday.

From what I've seen so far from using it for 2 and a half weeks subjects weight is down 2.6 pounds and almost 2% bf lost. Once DAC clears my body in a couple days I can reassess and continue from there.

While on DAC I wake up starving every morning even from late night snacking; and ANYTHING that I can manage to eat makes me puke out my guts an hour or so later. After vomiting there is a sense of normal, well being again and anything consumed stays down/fully digests.

If this issue stops around the time DAC clears then I will have to drop it and order Mod grf29.

Here's hoping for the best; now we wait.

Sorry to hear this. It's mad the way it treats people differently. I literally get no side effects from it at all. Have you mixed everything with the same water? Have you stopped the huperzine a and mt2 and the dac still does it by itself? Those 2 can give bad side effects, Although from our discussions in the past it sounds like it is definitely the DAC.

Hopefully you can find an alternative. Sermorelin is worth looking into. CJC-no dac is the obvious one... it is the same in one sense but very short acting so shouldn't give you any issues. Are you carrying on without the dac for now? Let me know what you decide to do and how you are :)

Update:
Subjects body and DAC just refuse to agree. Have dropped everything to test only DAC and it is the culprit; my last administration of DAC was 2mg this past Friday.

From what I've seen so far from using it for 2 and a half weeks subjects weight is down 2.6 pounds and almost 2% bf lost. Once DAC clears my body in a couple days I can reassess and continue from there.

While on DAC I wake up starving every morning even from late night snacking; and ANYTHING that I can manage to eat makes me puke out my guts an hour or so later. After vomiting there is a sense of normal, well being again and anything consumed stays down/fully digests.

If this issue stops around the time DAC clears then I will have to drop it and order Mod grf29.

Here's hoping for the best; now we wait.

I stopped everything Saturday so everything should be out of my system; the exception being DAC. It sucks that it's causing these issues but I believe it will also be fixed once I switch to no DAC; the reason being that I would use DAC midday and be absolutely fine until the next morning.

I have been using the same water to reconn everything and I am getting the typical sides following DAC which would be a head rush with a feeling of body temperature increase; and skin flushing red.

Since it's making me sick the following day I think I can attribute that to the long half-life and remedy that by switching to no DAC; where we have that half-life of 30 minutes Vs 8 days.

Only you know how excited I was to run this Elvia, I am going to start SARMS again tonight (ran those for 2 days before I started DAC and they did not cause any negative sides) now have to wait until next paycheck before I stockpile on Mod/Ghrp-2.

Gotta get ready for work or else I would of put more detail talk later.

Sorry to hear this. It's mad the way it treats people differently. I literally get no side effects from it at all. Have you mixed everything with the same water? Have you stopped the huperzine a and mt2 and the dac still does it by itself? Those 2 can give bad side effects, Although from our discussions in the past it sounds like it is definitely the DAC.

Hopefully you can find an alternative. Sermorelin is worth looking into. CJC-no dac is the obvious one... it is the same in one sense but very short acting so shouldn't give you any issues. Are you carrying on without the dac for now? Let me know what you decide to do and how you are :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131