over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GW-501516 (Cardarine)

chestrockwell420

Registered
GW-501516 (Cardarine) has anyone had any experience with this peptide for weight loss and endurance? ive been reading some posts and articles on this subject and wondered if anyone had results? dosages? times? thanx in advance for any input.

Have yet to use it, plan on running it soon though! Recommended doses are 5-10mg a day to start, and you can ramp up to 15-20mg but most users dont surpass 15mg. Great for fatloss and endurance, and I believe has some positive effects on cholesterol. Taken once a day or split twice because long half life around 24 hours and you can run it dor 4-8 weeks at a time.

One 12 week study showed that "GW501516 demonstrated HDL cholesterol increases up to 16.9% (10 mg) and apoA-I increases up to 6.6%. Reductions were observed in low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol (-7.3%), triglycerides (-16.9%), apoB (-14.9%), and free fatty acids (-19.4%). The exploratory study showed significant reductions in the concentration of very LDL (-19%), intermediate-density lipoprotein (-52%), and LDL (-14%, predominantly a reduction in small particles), whereas the number of HDL particles increased (+10%; predominantly medium and large HDL)."

But as far as I can see, 10mg is a dose that is average for users that are seeking purely endurance benefits...while 20mg is a dose that most users will use when they want the fatloss advantages to shine. It is not suppressive or toxic at all.

good info here. looking to try it out as something different. i eat clean and do cardio fasted in the morn. ill ramp up to 15-20mg once in the morn for a few weeks and see how it goes. ill try and do a log

good info here. looking to try it out as something different. i eat clean and do cardio fasted in the morn. ill ramp up to 15-20mg once in the morn for a few weeks and see how it goes. ill try and do a log

Good luck to your run! Hit up GTGChem for the product and ask me if you have any questions.
I plan on testing it at 10mg a day for 6 weeks, want more endurance out of it than fat loss.

I've also wonder if lower doses might have a positive impact on HDL. 5mg's???

I would think that even the lower dose will have a benefit oh the cholesterol levels, although might not be as large an effect as a higher dose obviously.

I've also wonder if lower doses might have a positive impact on HDL. 5mg's???

I believe low doses benefit cholesterol and endurance/ fat loss. Just takes longer but that's the safest way to run compounds. Slow and steady wins the race. ;)

Will be researching this item in about a week.

Research is gunna be done at 10mg a day for 4 weeks to start, most likely going to extend that to 8 weeks or bump the dose to 20mg for 2 weeks to make 6 week cycle of it.

Running that and a little Vardenafil at 5mg a day to help with subjects slightly high blood pressure...I think its like 135/70.

Will be reporting on results

endurance wise amazing... especially when running tren

fat loss wise - garbage... didnt notice and change in fat

I hate cardio, I usually do elliptical for about 30 mins.
When on GW-1516 an hour goes by and I feel like I have only been on it for 15 mins. The endurance is insane :)

I hate cardio, I usually do elliptical for about 30 mins.
When on GW-1516 an hour goes by and I feel like I have only been on it for 15 mins. The endurance is insane :)

What dose do you research?

im looking to try it 10mg ed for a week then up to 20mg, i like to ease into new peps. ill run for a s long as i can like 6 weeks but ive read that many cant tolerate it after 4 weeks, so i will see at that time how i feel. really excited to feel that extra endurance as this rat jumps on some tren for the summer...

lets all make logs here so others can see the results!

Not to be Debbie Downer, but I think I read that this was proven to cause cancer and therefore wasn't pursued further by the drug company. Is there anything to this?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Idk but I really doubt that it was proven to cause cancer. A lot of the things they think may be factors aren't proven.

Not to be Debbie Downer, but I think I read that this was proven to cause cancer and therefore wasn't pursued further by the drug company. Is there anything to this?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Idk but I really doubt that it was proven to cause cancer. A lot of the things they think may be factors aren't proven.

I wondered when the "it causes cancer" posters would show up. :D

Yes, it was proven to cause cancer, when taken in MASSIVE amounts. Something like 10-20x a normal dosage. Check some of the other threads about it. There are studies that are posted about it. Educate yourself and draw your own conclusions. Some think it is no risk in normal dosages and use it and others think that it's not worth the risk.

Good luck with the research.

Edit: here is one of the threads I mentioned: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...actors/101103-do-not-buy-use-gw-501516-a.html

Does anyone have blood work showing that it did help with cholesterol levels as it's supposed to?

Last edited:
It seems like I need to spend a good portion of today on pubmed and other sites like it to get to the bottom of this cancer thing. I love the product when I used it and it was absolutely amazing but I'm not going to lie, the cancer thing is scary. But if it is only at super high dosages then I'm totally getting back on the wagen.

The cancer thing only occured in one study where the dose was at 5mg per kg of bodyweight. 100x what our dose is. That study was shitty and out of date but there are several new studies that have 0 cancer in any rats

Synthetek Industries – Innovative Bodybuilding Products: Syntherol SEO | Human Kyno | L-Carnitine | Liver Protectants | Appetite Stimulators | Vasodilators - www.synthetek.com

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131