over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH Frag 176-191 Log

Barbie81

Featured Member / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Finally started this last week and started low to see how I reacted. Taking it makes me sleepy in the day but I have slept really well in the night. I take it in the morning and do fasted cardio and have noticed I sweat much more. I take it again before bed and when I wake up my hands are very numb. So far very happy and will post progress pics when I can :) x

Barbie is using 250mcg Frag morning and night so 1 vial lasts 10 days :)

:p Really hungry when I got up today... but got over it!! Done fasted cardio at 9.30am (an hour after frag 8.30am)... then abs/stretched..bccas then about 30mins after had protien shake. My energy felt low at the beginning of training then picked up... I felt like I could go to sleep after but its mind over matter, just kept myself busy. will do next injection before bed x

Finally started this last week and started low to see how I reacted. Taking it makes me sleepy in the day but I have slept really well in the night. I take it in the morning and do fasted cardio and have noticed I sweat much more. I take it again before bed and when I wake up my hands are very numb. So far very happy and will post progress pics when I can :) x

Very cool! I've never tried frag. It sounds just like hgh, except it's not bunk like most hgh out these days. Awesome!!!

Very cool! I've never tried frag. It sounds just like hgh, except it's not bunk like most hgh out these days. Awesome!!!

Barbie said to me I don't know what to put in reply to JJ's post. She is unaware of the current gh market climate. I tell her stuff but I am starting to think she ignores me :eek::D

It does sound great so it's definitely on my list to try too. I would struggle with the fasted exercise. I mentioned this to her before though about having a decent sized protein and carb meal pre bed so muscle/liver glycogen is full. That way morning fasted cardio/exercise will be easier to handle and muscle endurance should be improved.

I am very proud of you Barbie... you look incredible :love:

jeez with friends like this Elvia you better put her on lockdown. :D

He lives half way around the world so it's not a problem. Hahaha :D

This is something that I wonder about...
Since they can isolate the amino acids from hgh that are responsible for fat loss, why can't they isolate the amino acids responsible for the muscle building/ the anabolic component? If they make such a peptide, it would be legal for research purposes just like frag.

He lives half way around the world so it's not a problem. Hahaha :D

This is something that I wonder about...
Since they can isolate the amino acids from hgh that are responsible for fat loss, why can't they isolate the amino acids responsible for the muscle building/ the anabolic component? If they make such a peptide, it would be legal for research purposes just like frag.

very good question. maybe somehow the aminos play off each other? frag might have a low level anabolic effect. which would be make sense if it helps utilize food, but when complete enhances the anabolic effect. like using ghrp with a ghrh.

that was a big shot in the dark.

Well before bed i Had eggs n rice crackers so today I was not as hungry when I woke up..but I done rig training fasted which has kettlebells, suspension cables, barbells ect its a good all round circuit an requires alot of effort...my hands were going a little numb i was worried i may let go of the kettlebell whilst swinging,,, imagine haha..i felt a little f*#ked to start then felt great..had bccas after rig then trained legs n had protien shake.. will be starting SuperiorPeptides MT2 also so with my pic updates you will se e a change in tan..I love a tan :p x

Well before bed i Had eggs n rice crackers so today I was not as hungry when I woke up..but I done rig training fasted which has kettlebells, suspension cables, barbells ect its a good all round circuit an requires alot of effort...my hands were going a little numb i was worried i may let go of the kettlebell whilst swinging,,, imagine haha..i felt a little f*#ked to start then felt great..had bccas after rig then trained legs n had protien shake.. will be starting SuperiorPeptides MT2 also so with my pic updates you will se e a change in tan..I love a tan :p x

Those new blueberry rice cakes? They are amazing and so cheap! I have Barbie on a new bcaa drink I have yet to try. Before that it was musclemeds amino decanate (great product).

if hunger is a problem glucomannan/konjac fiber is the most viscosity soluble fiber. meaing it holds the most water. it comes in pills and powder. i recommend pills even if you cap it yourself.

Worked friday and sunday..so didnt go the gym those days...body pump sat but didnt do fasted as i go the gym later at the weekend so done injection an hour before an had a shake when i woke up.. Numb hands ...feel really tired through the day and bit sweaty.. so today i started my second vile..will take pics very soon, didnt feel comfortable at first as i had my period the first week of taking frag so didnt want to confuse holding water, didnt know if it was girly time or the frag..(soon find out)...skipped the gym in favour of a country adventure trail walk..it was really fun, love fresh air and outdoor activity..x

Last edited:
Now you can hit the gym hard and make the most out of everything :)

Worked friday and sunday..so didnt go the gym those days...body pump sat but didnt do fasted as i go the gym later at the weekend so done injection an hour before an had a shake when i woke up.. Numb hands ...feel really tired through the day and bit sweaty.. so today i started my second vile..will take pics very soon, didnt feel comfortable at first as i had my period the first week of taking frag so didnt want to confuse holding water, didnt know if it was girly time or the frag..(soon find out)...skipped the gym in favour of a country adventure trail walk..it was really fun, love fresh air and outdoor activity..x

The numb hands really has me intuited. I know it's part of the hgh amino acid chain but I didn't think it would have similar sides. This aspect is making me more of a believer and less skeptical in it's fat loss abilities, along with the extra sweating of course.

The numb hands really has me intuited. I know it's part of the hgh amino acid chain but I didn't think it would have similar sides. This aspect is making me more of a believer and less skeptical in it's fat loss abilities, along with the extra sweating of course.

Yeah she is experiencing all the sides that good gh gives. She is holding a bit of water too but I have assured her it will go away! :D

It's nice to see you logging on Professional Muscle again! Interesting log so far. I will be following along closely:love::D

I bet you will ;):D

(Copied and pasted)

HGH Fragment 176-191 Clinical Studies

This 2004 HGH Fragment 176-191 Study (also known as AOD9604) indicates that the peptide was highly successful at stimulating the metabolism of body fat in humans and is the first drug to ever do so - all other weight loss drugs (such as Sibutramine) contribute to loss of body weight indirectly by reducing appetite and not actually burning fat itself.

The study was conducted over 3 months at 6 different doses with one of the most interesting conclusions being that the lowest daily dose of 1mg (1000mcg) was found to be the most effective. Since the 1mg dose was taken orally, it would be the equivalent of approximately 250mcg (0.25mg) by injection. The average overall weight loss in 3 months was 3kg of fat, 300% more than for those test subjects not taking the peptide.

Additionally, unlike normal HGH injections which have negative effects on blood glucose, HGH Fragment 176-191 did not negatively effect glucose tolerance, but rather improved it and also improved cholesterol levels.

Side Effects of HGH Fragment

Quite amazingly both clinical trials, and feedback from the thousands of people who experiment with HGH Fragment 176-191 for fat loss, have resulted in no side effects being reported. Since the peptide has been used in medical circles for almost 10 years now, it's long-term safety is very well established and it can be considered a safe, cheap and effective alternative to actual HGH injections and other weight loss drugs such as Phentermine (Duromine, Adipex) which it was shown to outperform.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131