over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peps, pre or post workout

Press

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
i get up at 6am and am at the gym by 7am. should i take them before or after?

also on my off days i do half hour cardio 1-2 hours after i get up.

ill be running cjcDac with hex then ipam at night.

thanx

oh and i read that Bac water only last about 30 days once opened? cant be true

Last edited:

thanx

Bac water is good for years. All it is is distiller water and be exile alcohol. It should have an expiration date on it. Peptides are usually good for around 30 days once you add bac water to them but it varies from peptide to peptide.

You cjcDAC will be releasing gh around the clock. It shouldn't matter if you take the hex before or after your workout. A gh spike is beneficial both times. The gh spike before training should make you stronger but some people get tired after a hex injection so if that's the case use it post workout. Ipamorelin before bed is best.

Bac water is good for years. All it is is distiller water and be exile alcohol. It should have an expiration date on it. Peptides are usually good for around 30 days once you add bac water to them but it varies from peptide to peptide.

You cjcDAC will be releasing gh around the clock. It shouldn't matter if you take the hex before or after your workout. A gh spike is beneficial both times. The gh spike before training should make you stronger but some people get tired after a hex injection so if that's the case use it post workout. Ipamorelin before bed is best.

haha I posted at the same time as you. But as always you go into incredible detail. Good stuff. I agree with you bac water does last for years rather than months.

I'd go pre myself.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

thanx for the replies. ill just try both and see what works out best for me

I can't do hex pre. Shit is too strong and I get crazy head spins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanx

Great choices :)

As others have stated it shouldn't really matter but I would definitely go with hexarelin pre workout. With the cjc-dac I would inj that pre bed 2 days per week but there are many options. But I believe you are doing 2mg per week so imo 1mg twice weekly would be best.

The hexarelin is super strong and if you go too high it wipes you out. But I believe you are planning around 25mcg? I decided to do 33mcg for most shots and afterwards I just feel relaxed and well on top of the world. If I do more tiredness hits hard. But it hasn't effected my workouts one bit as I get in the zone for them. What can effect my workouts is the combo giving me the best sleep ever and I struggle to actually get up in the mornings so watch out for that. I have missed the gym twice due to over sleeping :eek:

You could do the hexa pre and post then again in the afternoon/evening. That leaves you with your ipam pre bed.

As others have stated bac water is good for ages (well over a year). It should have an expiry date on. Good luck with everything and keep me posted :)

Great choices :)

As others have stated it shouldn't really matter but I would definitely go with hexarelin pre workout. With the cjc-dac I would inj that pre bed 2 days per week but there are many options. But I believe you are doing 2mg per week so imo 1mg twice weekly would be best.

The hexarelin is super strong and if you go too high it wipes you out. But I believe you are planning around 25mcg? I decided to do 33mcg for most shots and afterwards I just feel relaxed and well on top of the world. If I do more tiredness hits hard. But it hasn't effected my workouts one bit as I get in the zone for them. What can effect my workouts is the combo giving me the best sleep ever and I struggle to actually get up in the mornings so watch out for that. I have missed the gym twice due to over sleeping :eek:

You could do the hexa pre and post then again in the afternoon/evening. That leaves you with your ipam pre bed.

As others have stated bac water is good for ages (well over a year). It should have an expiry date on. Good luck with everything and keep me posted :)

yeah ima do 4mg cjcdac first week then 2mg afterwards with 25mcg hex. i was thinking monday/thursday shots. im looking forward to getting a good nights sleep. i quit smoking weed. im on day 2 its rough.

there has to be a 3hour window between shots right? if i do pre and post ill prolly end up doing 4shots a day.

i ment after the Bac water was opened/punctured. if you check out this site and scroll down a little its says 25-28 days after opened.

Bacteriostatic Sterile Water USP, 30ml

yeah ima do 4mg cjcdac first week then 2mg afterwards with 25mcg hex. i was thinking monday/thursday shots. im looking forward to getting a good nights sleep. i quit smoking weed. im on day 2 its rough.

there has to be a 3hour window between shots right? if i do pre and post ill prolly end up doing 4shots a day.

i ment after the Bac water was opened/punctured. if you check out this site and scroll down a little its says 25-28 days after opened.

Bacteriostatic Sterile Water USP, 30ml

Your plan looks gtg. Yeah Mon and Thurs just the same... just make sure about 3 days between injs. Some may be anal with it and do am and pm for the next but I just do pre bed on the two days. This stuff will definitely help with your sleep.

With hexa 4 hours is best imo but yeah I always say 3. You could definitely do the 4 injs per day. I would start with 3 and add in the 4th after a week or so.

Don't worry about the bac water it will be fine. It is stored at room temp but I put mine in the fridge. I have used water 1 year later after first puncturing it and it has been gtg every time.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131