over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hex/cjcw/out DAC log

milktrout

Registered
Started yesterday, gonna see how this works...and try to keep up on this log..
Set up looks like this:
Green tea caps- 635mg caps X2
30 min later- 30mcg Hex/100mcg cjcw/o DAC

same 3x per day- PWO, prebed
Other supps: 2000mg ed ALA
Metheyldrene extreme elite ECA
50MG clomid ED (5 weeks post aas)
have some anastrozole, read on here it raises T level as well, got some free when a sponsor screwed up an order. never had any gyno, so never took it. Not even sure how much to take...may look into that.

Starting stats: 5'9" 200lbs
Arms: 17
waist:33-34
Chest:48
Thighs:25
Calves:16
Goal is to lean out and see those abs and of course stack on lean muscle.
Took first 3 doses yesterday, felt nothing..no tired, no relaxing mood others reported...at least with ghrp6 i almost instantly felt hungry...maybe as time goes on....more as this, and i hopfully develop...

update...week 1

Okay, first I should have also noted Im doing 5 days on peps w/ 2 day break. So, didnt notice any rushes like the dudes running DAC..however...drems were very memorable and vivid. No scary freddie krueger nightmares, just normal stuff, but i woke up remembering alot more, and feeling better rest. After a weekend off, i defninately see a difference in sleep quality.
Gym wise, nothing really to report.I am up in strength- workouts felt normal though. I did have a slight bicep injury, and took it easy- no arms for 2 weeks, i believe i just pulled something. When I did arms the other day, I went light, but they felt good. Added cardio 1/2 hour after waking i do a brisk 30 minute walk after taking 3 green tea pills, then do my first injection...

So thats pretty much it...I was slow on update because nobody seemed interested....week two starting now....

ill be running cjc no dac next so ill be following if you continue.

Week 3: honestly disappointed....workouts are fine but no visible changes to anything....same my weight and numbers are all the same. Only thing i did notice is slight increase in vascularity during workouts, other than that nadda....Gonna keep going, not sure how long before it kicks in. Because i went the Non DAC route, it may take longer to see results. Also, in jjb1's thread it said he used higher doses of hex...so I may have to increase a little...

Week 3: honestly disappointed....workouts are fine but no visible changes to anything....same my weight and numbers are all the same. Only thing i did notice is slight increase in vascularity during workouts, other than that nadda....Gonna keep going, not sure how long before it kicks in. Because i went the Non DAC route, it may take longer to see results. Also, in jjb1's thread it said he used higher doses of hex...so I may have to increase a little...

yeah id try bumping the hex up.

bumped it to 90mcg...still not feeling the love...using it up then switching to ghrp2...clen will be here tomorrow....

Are you on AAS? Increased hgh with AAS means big changes. I'm always on AAS. Although my one friend is natural and only uses ghrp2 preworkout and said his strength jumps incredibly!

bumped it to 90mcg...still not feeling the love...using it up then switching to ghrp2...clen will be here tomorrow....

i didnt feel anything either and i went to 150mcg 3x for couple days, but just cause your not feeling it doesnt mean its not working. the biggest thing i felt was muscle fullness but since your on other things your prolly full already.

i just started ghrp-2 and the only thing different from hex is my appetite is up.

i didnt feel anything either and i went to 150mcg 3x for couple days, but just cause your not feeling it doesnt mean its not working. the biggest thing i felt was muscle fullness but since your on other things your prolly full already.

i just started ghrp-2 and the only thing different from hex is my appetite is up.

Are you getting tired from the GHRP-2? Milktrout hopefully when you swop over to the GHRP-2 you start feeling it more. But as Press highlighted the lack of side effects shouldn't make you think the worst. Did you get our clen? If so be careful with your dose as it is potent. I was told the dropper is 1.5ml too so take that into consideration. Good luck with the rest of your log :)

Are you getting tired from the GHRP-2? Milktrout hopefully when you swop over to the GHRP-2 you start feeling it more. But as Press highlighted the lack of side effects shouldn't make you think the worst. Did you get our clen? If so be careful with your dose as it is potent. I was told the dropper is 1.5ml too so take that into consideration. Good luck with the rest of your log :)

not anymore then normal. yesterday i put in a 2 hour workout and then went and helped a friend move. didnt feel tired the entire time.

Im not on AAS..... I wasnt going off of lack of sides...i was going off of appearance, stregnth,and body weight- no real diff. I got my clen-sorry for confusion did not go with you guys...evolution had a sale...i dosed with an oral syringe..i posted about it up top...

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner