over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GHRP6 bulking up...

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
GHRP6 administered subcutaneously dramatically increases appetite for up to 7 hours via secretion of ghrelin and HGH release. If you are interested in bulking up and putting on serious mass and strength, research GHRP6 prior to meals several times a day. The appetite increase is indescribable!!!

Glucocorticoid-dependent stimulation of adiposity and appetite by a ghrelin mimetic in the rat.

AuthorsTung YL, et al. Show all Journal
Eur J Endocrinol. 2004 Jun;150(6):905-11.

Affiliation
Abstract
OBJECTIVE: Chronic administration of GH secretagogues (GHSs) induces a state of positive energy balance in rodents by a GH-independent mechanism. Here we sought to determine to what extent the GHS effects to increase food intake and increase fat accumulation are glucocorticoid-dependent.

DESIGN: The effects of twice-daily s.c. injections of GH-releasing peptide-6 (GHRP-6) (250 microg/kg) for 2 weeks on body weight, food intake and fat pad weight were determined in both adrenalectomised (ADX) rats (with or without basal corticosterone replacement) and adrenal-intact rats.

RESULTS: All GHS-injected rats had a significantly increased body weight at the end of 2 weeks of treatment compared with saline controls. However, increased fat accumulation was only seen in adrenal-intact rats, with a 15% increase in s.c. inguinal (P<0.05 vs saline controls) and 20% increase in visceral mesenteric (P<0.05) fat pad weights following GHS treatment. The increased body weight observed in ADX rats following GHS treatment was not due to increased fat mass or increased weight of other organs measured. Food intake was increased for up to 7 h following a single injection of GHRP-6 in both the adrenal-intact (P<0.01) and corticosterone-replacement groups (P<0.05). This stimulating effect on food intake was not observed at any time point in the ADX rats without corticosterone replacement.

CONCLUSION: These data suggest that GHS-induced body weight gain is glucocorticoid-independent. However, basal levels of glucocorticoids are permissive for the GHS-induced increase in food intake whilst activation of the hypothalamo-pituitary-adrenal axis appears to contribute to the GHS-induced accumulation of fat mass

GHRP-6 is definitely the GHRP for bulking... especially if you don't have a big appetite.

GHRP-6 is definitely the GHRP for bulking... especially if you don't have a big appetite.

Start with 100mcg prior to meals and up the dose 50mcg if need be until you find you are insanely hungry. That's the sweet spot.

I just started a GHRP6 run with my bulk, I can indeed confirm it is legit as shit and makes you ravenous.

I could eat the corn out of shit....

Had to do something to hit 4000 calories, dbol kills my appetite, GHRP 6 was the cure :)

Ghrp 6 is my choice year round. I love it for cutting helps me eat huge amounts of clean clean food. Without It I don't wanna eat the shitty clean food. Great for growing lean lol. Personally I use hex and cjc 100 each 6-7 times a day 1 month followed by 100mg of ghrp6 up to 500mg of ghrp6 every meal when off hex, once I no longer get hunger from ghrp6 at that dose I switch back to hex slin shot 30 min later dose depending on season. Works great

Ghrp 6 is my choice year round. I love it for cutting helps me eat huge amounts of clean clean food. Without It I don't wanna eat the shitty clean food. Great for growing lean lol. Personally I use hex and cjc 100 each 6-7 times a day 1 month followed by 100mg of ghrp6 up to 500mg of ghrp6 every meal when off hex, once I no longer get hunger from ghrp6 at that dose I switch back to hex slin shot 30 min later dose depending on season. Works great

That is a lot of shots per day! Great plan though. I am loving hexarelin now :)

I just started a GHRP6 run with my bulk, I can indeed confirm it is legit as shit and makes you ravenous.

I could eat the corn out of shit....

Had to do something to hit 4000 calories, dbol kills my appetite, GHRP 6 was the cure :)

lolz

you gotta be one hungry dude to do that!

I really only used GHRP 6 post workout, and loved it. My preworkout would stall my hunger, post injection, hunger was there withing 5-10 min tops

That is a lot of shots per day! Great plan though. I am loving hexarelin now :)

I load up the novo rapid cartridges and inject with the novo rapid pen. Doesn't seem to damage the peptide at all as I've never noticed a difference. And it's painless Ghrp6 or hex then another poke from the dac. 14 painless peps injects a day. Plus slin plus gear lol

My rat is loaded up with ghrp6 and cjc w/dac. He says that 300mg 3x a day plus the cjc is gives you a filled out look, and also keeps the fat off while bulking. Ghrp rocks, def one of the best peps out there IMO

What's the peptide to stay lean while cruising?

Igf1-Lr3 and gh peptide combinations like ghrp2/cjc no dac, cjcWITH DAC/ any ghrp, gh frag, GW-501516. There are many.

There are a lot of fake GW peps though. Rats had no response.

There are a lot of fake everything, I have two pep companys that I use and one is SP and have not been disappointed yet.

Dont look for the "Best Price" always as you get what you pay for.

There are a lot of fake everything, I have two pep companys that I use and one is SP and have not been disappointed yet.

Dont look for the "Best Price" always as you get what you pay for.

True, but we were all disappointed to have ordered from different places are they were all bunk.

True, but we were all disappointed to have ordered from different places are they were all bunk.

Before I repped for superior I used two other sites. One was consistently good but the other sold me bunk MT2 and ghrp2. It really pisses you off when that happens. If anyone ever has an issue with a superior product the owner replaces it ASAP. He's a great guy...puts customer satisfaction at the top of the list.

Growth-hormone-releasing peptide 6 (GHRP6) prevents oxidant cytotoxicity and reduces myocardial necrosis in a model of acute myocardial infarction.

AuthorsBerlanga J, et al. Show all Journal
Clin Sci (Lond). 2007 Feb;112(4):241-50.

Affiliation
Abstract
Therapies aimed at enhancing cardiomyocyte survival following myocardial injury are urgently required. As GHRP6 [GH (growth hormone)-releasing peptide 6] has been shown to stimulate GH secretion and has beneficial cardiovascular effects, the aim of the present study was to determine whether GHRP6 administration reduces myocardial infarct size following acute coronary occlusion in vivo. Female Cuban Creole pigs were anaesthetized, monitored and instrumented to ensure a complete sudden left circumflex artery occlusion for 1 h, followed by a 72 h reperfusion/survival period. Animals were screened clinically before surgery and assigned randomly to receive either GHRP6 (400 microg/kg of body weight) or normal saline. Hearts were processed, and the area at risk and the infarct size were determined. CK-MB (creatine kinase MB) and CRP (C-reactive protein) levels and pathological Q-wave-affected leads were analysed and compared. Evaluation of the myocardial effect of GHRP6 also included quantitative histopathology, local IGF-I (insulin-growth factor-I) expression and oxidative stress markers. GHRP6 treatment did not have any influence on mortality during surgery associated with rhythm and conductance disturbances during ischaemia. Infarct mass and thickness were reduced by 78% and 50% respectively, by GHRP6 compared with saline (P<0.01). More than 50% of the GHRP6-treated pigs did not exhibit pathogological Q waves in any of the ECG leads. Quantitative histopathology and CK-MB and CRP serum levels confirmed the reduction in GHRP6-mediated necrosis (all P<0.05). Levels of oxidative stress markers suggested that GHRP6 prevented myocardial injury via a decrease in reactive oxygen species and by the preservation of antioxidant defence systems (all P<0.05). Myocardial IGF-I transcription was not amplified by GHRP6 treatment compared with the increase induced by the ischaemic episode in relation to expression in intact hearts (P<0.01). In conclusion, GHRP6 exhibits antioxidant effects which may partially contribute to reduce myocardial ischaemic damage.

Before I repped for superior I used two other sites. One was consistently good but the other sold me bunk MT2 and ghrp2. It really pisses you off when that happens. If anyone ever has an issue with a superior product the owner replaces it ASAP. He's a great guy...puts customer satisfaction at the top of the list.

GUnna take u up on that!:D

Influence of sex, age and adrenergic pathways on the growth hormone response to GHRP-6.

AuthorsPeñalva A, et al. Show all Journal
Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 1993 Jan;38(1):87-91.

Abstract

OBJECTIVE: His-dTrp-Ala-Trp-dPhe-Lys-NH2 (GHRP-6) is a synthetic compound that releases GH in a dose-related and specific manner in several species including man. To further characterize the effects of GHRP-6 on GH secretion in normal human subjects, we assessed plasma GH levels following GHRP-6 administration in normal male adult subjects, normal female adult subjects at different stages of their menstrual cycle and in normal prepubertal male and female children. We also studied the influence of adrenergic pathways on GHRP-6 induced GH secretion in normal adult male subjects.

DESIGN: In a group of eight volunteers the following tests were carried out: GHRP-6 alone (1 microgram/kg i.v. at 0 minutes); propranolol (40 mg p.o. at -30 minutes) plus GHRP-6; and prazosin (3 mg p.o. at -120 minutes) plus GHRP-6. Another group of eight volunteers were studied with GHRP-6 as above; clonidine alone (300 mg p.o. at -60 minutes); and clonidine plus GHRP-6. A group of nine women were studied with 1 microgram/kg i.v. of GHRP-6 at 0 minutes, at different stages of their menstrual cycle. Finally, 12 children were studied with GHRP-6 using the same dose and methods as above.

PATIENTS: Twenty-five normal adult subjects (16 male and nine female) and 12 normal prepubertal children (six male and six female) wer studied after giving informed consent.

MEASUREMENTS: Plasma GH levels were measured by radioimmunoassay.

RESULTS: No differences in GH responses to GHRP-6 were found between children and normal adult male or female subjects at different stages of their menstrual cycle. Administration of propranolol and clonidine did not modify the GH responses to GHRP-6 in male adults. In contrast, prazosin administration induced an increase in plasma GH levels that was statistically different from that of GHRP-6 alone (. < 0.05 between area under curve).

CONCLUSIONS: GHRP-6 exerts a potent stimulatory effect on GH secretion in adults and children. Its effects, at least at the dose studied, are independent of sex and age. Noradrenergic pathways through alpha 2 adrenergic receptors are unlikely to influence this response.

Ablation of ghrelin receptor reduces adiposity and improves insulin sensitivity during aging by regulating fat metabolism in white and brown adipose tissues

Summary
Aging is associated with increased adiposity in white adipose tissues and impaired thermogenesis in brown adipose tissues; both contribute to increased incidences of obesity and type 2 diabetes. Ghrelin is the only known circulating orexigenic hormone that promotes adiposity. In this paper, we show that ablation of the ghrelin receptor (growth hormone secretagogue receptor, GHS-R) improves insulin sensitivity during aging. Compared to wild-type (WT) mice, old Ghsr−/− mice have reduced fat and preserve a healthier lipid profile. Old Ghsr−/− mice also exhibit elevated energy expenditure and resting metabolic rate, yet have similar food intake and locomotor activity. While GHS-R expression in white and brown adipose tissues was below detection in the young mice, GHS-R expression was readily detectable in visceral white fat and interscapular brown fat of the old mice. Gene expression profiles reveal that Ghsr ablation reduced glucose/lipid uptake and lipogenesis in white adipose tissues, but increased thermogenic capacity in brown adipose tissues. Ghsr ablation prevents age-associated decline of thermogenic gene expression of uncoupling protein 1 (UCP1). Cell culture studies in brown adipocytes further demonstrate that ghrelin suppresses the expression of adipogenic and thermogenic genes, while GHS-R antagonist abolishes ghrelin’s effects and increases UCP1 expression. Hence, GHS-R plays an important role in thermogenic impairment during aging. Ghsr ablation improves aging-associated obesity and insulin resistance by reducing adiposity and increasing thermogenesis. GHS-R antagonists may be a new means of combating obesity by shifting the energy balance from obesogenesis to thermogenesis.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear