over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Humalin R pre Humalog post

zekemeat

Registered
Any of you guys run this a lot of guys are saying this is the best way sounds like it would be overlapping each other how do you plan your eating?:eek:

Iv also been wondering this

Would have to totally rework the dosages tho

As my current 20ius pre, and 12ius pwo would be waaay to much together

I don't know I think 10ius r pre and 10 ius log post would be perfect. Ive been talking to a guy on gh15 site and he was saying that's how he does it. The insulin will be out of your system faster with working out so the r should be about clear in two hours. He suggested using the r with your pre workout meal sounds logical to me. Don't know if anyone has tried this, intra drink to of course.

I don't know I think 10ius r pre and 10 ius log post would be perfect. Ive been talking to a guy on gh15 site and he was saying that's how he does it. The insulin will be out of your system faster with working out so the r should be about clear in two hours. He suggested using the r with your pre workout meal sounds logical to me. Don't know if anyone has tried this, intra drink to of course.

For a guy that works out later in the evening, would you say the reverse would be decent as well?

R pre-workout and Log post

I have always used the humalog pre-workout, but was told by a pro trainer that taking slin pre and post workout was the best way to utilize it.

Now, as mentioned in a previous post, depending on the time you train may dictate the best time to use the Humalog or Humalin-R.

For me, I prefer taking Humalog pre-workout (Mike Arnold's protocol), followed by Humalin-R post workout with a big post workout carb shake and my hydrolyzed whey. Within an hour from this meal, when the Humalin-R is kicking in I then have a decent solid post work out meal. Then another meal within two hours when the R is hitting for its final time.

I have only tried it a few workouts, as it was towards the end of a slin run. It worked quite well. I'm on days off now for another two weeks, but once I start back, I will be running it pre and post for a full thirty days, as mentioned above..

Time to get jacked!

I have always used the humalog pre-workout, but was told by a pro trainer that taking slin pre and post workout was the best way to utilize it.

Now, as mentioned in a previous post, depending on the time you train may dictate the best time to use the Humalog or Humalin-R.

For me, I prefer taking Humalog pre-workout (Mike Arnold's protocol), followed by Humalin-R post workout with a big post workout carb shake and my hydrolyzed whey. Within an hour from this meal, when the Humalin-R is kicking in I then have a decent solid post work out meal. Then another meal within two hours when the R is hitting for its final time.

I have only tried it a few workouts, as it was towards the end of a slin run. It worked quite well. I'm on days off now for another two weeks, but once I start back, I will be running it pre and post for a full thirty days, as mentioned above..

Time to get jacked!

This sounds like money for sure bro

Well as I stated previously, with the way things time themselves with both types of slin, this makes the best sense for me. I will be giving it a full 4-6 week run starting in a few weeks. I will try to keep an update on the progress. Just sometimes hard to get on here with my hours at work.

I've dug up an old thread on here from Mike himself on the topic. It's a long one and covers about 20 pages over 3 years lol. I'm halfway through it. Unless his protocol has changed, he's all about pre workout.

Seems to be the biggest issue with slin is that people over complicate things. As long as you understand why your body needs certian nutrients and at what times, insulin can be a very helpful tool.

i've recently just been doing about 50/50 or 33/66 ratio of humalog/humalin in order to get the quick strong spike and then a prolonged window of nutrient shuttling to last after the workout.

I'd only do Humalog if I could, but humilinr is easily attainable.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws