over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIPS HGH help!!!

meanmugger

Banned
Hey guys i got some rips And am starting a cycle test.deca,anadrol and maybe eq but for the HGH the rips i havent done hgh in almost 2 yrs how many ius should i do for mass and when? Iam 220lbs 5"6 and was 246 but took A breAk from geER and alot of personal stuff happened so Any advice would be great and iam also not using slin!!!

For mass i find everyother day at a dose of 8-10ius a day is the way to go usually ran with insulin and/or igf1 but also pretty effective without.

I will not do insulin I did it before and will not do it again or IGF when do you inject for mass I will just inject it I use it with sterile water from cvs 10ius at once from Mass when do you and inject for mass with no slin or igf just aas

I will not do insulin I did it before and will not do it again or IGF when do you inject for mass I will just inject it I use it with sterile water from cvs 10ius at once from Mass when do you and inject for mass with no slin or igf just aas

Usually things are easier to understand if you use periods, commas and/or question marks.

8-10ius per day if he's been off gh for 2 years??? Lol sorry I think this is bad advice. If they are legit rips you won't be able to use your hands if u start at that dose. You have options dude you can do 4-6iu daily split am/pm or u can do a higher dosage like 10iu post workout 3 days per week or so. It's really personal preference and playing around with it until you figure out what works for you. I personally was more than fine with 4 iu daily for the first 6 months or so until my body adjusted then I went up an iu or two.

Sorry bro I suck at texting that's why I use Siri I just talk into my phone, I will I will never ever use Slin again or IGF one, also I do not agree on doing 10 Ius post work out after not doing the rips for over two years and yes they are real rips, also I will be working out off and on due to personal reasons family members being sick so some weeks I can work out four days a week another week I might only be able to work out one day a week so what do you guys think the best way to do this would be? I just weighed in and iamb 228 pounds my goal is 250 pounds and I will be on test Daca and anadrol well I am doing these rips

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws