juggy38

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Running superiors ghrps:

Am: 50mcg hex/150mcg ipamorelin.......20 minutes HIT cardio

pre workout: 50mcg hex/150mcg ipamorelin

pre bed 200mcg ipamorlein

all with 100mcg mod grf at each dose.

Im doing pre workout because right now im low carb so lack of insulin pre workout I rather have a nice HGH blanket to keep catabolism down.

After I get a little leaner ill switch to pre workout sweettaters and whey then shoot ghrps pwo.

Day 3 of this: im bloated as hell, knuckles are tight. Its been a long time since ive had peptdies make my knuckes sore.

On another Note: TB500 has immediate pain relieveing effects for me. I now ALWAYS shoot 2mg on leg days.

Also, I will be running BPC 157 dosed locally into the patella tendon at 300mcg per day. NOT penetrating the patella, but in the spaces above, to the side and around the quad tendon. I think maybe doing this pre activity or post activity MIGH help it bind more to the specific receptors of that tendon instead of more systematic. IF not oh well, it doesn't hurt anymore than a belly fat shot

i give many thanks to superior. good stuff.

Running superiors ghrps:

Im doing pre workout because right now im low carb so lack of insulin pre workout I rather have a nice HGH blanket to keep catabolism down.

After I get a little leaner ill switch to pre workout sweettaters and whey then shoot ghrps pwo.

Day 3 of this: im bloated as hell, knuckles are tight. Its been a long time since ive had peptdies make my knuckes sore.

On another Note: TB500 has immediate pain relieveing effects for me. I now ALWAYS shoot 2mg on leg days.

Also, I will be running BPC 157 dosed locally into the patella tendon at 300mcg per day. NOT penetrating the patella, but in the spaces above, to the side and around the quad tendon. I think maybe doing this pre activity or post activity MIGH help it bind more to the specific receptors of that tendon instead of more systematic. IF not oh well, it doesn't hurt anymore than a belly fat shot

Why are you running Ipam and Mod GRF at the same time?
Run MOD GRF through the day and boom dose Ipam at night. You are using alot of GHRH, over saturating. Cut out either the GRF or the Ipam. You can use both of them, but dont run them in the same shots as its a waste using that high of doses for each shot

Run MOD GRF through the day and boom dose Ipam at night. You are using alot of GHRH, over saturating. Cut out either the GRF or the Ipam. You can use both of them, but dont run them in the same shots as its a waste using that high of doses for each shot

Hes doing it right. Mod grf on its own pointless unless you happen to catch a natural pulse.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

I think you are getting mixed up. Ipam is a GHRP and not a GHRH.

One is a ghrp and the other a ghrh. They have to be stacked for a good pulse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One is a ghrp and the other a ghrh. They have to be stacked for a good pulse

That is correct. I'm guessing the reason for the hex/ipam ghrp stack is to further amplify pulse without a lot of cortisol. Looks like a pretty good idea to me.

Yea we know ipamorelin can release GH for about an hour longer than the ghrp-2s and ipamorelin isn't maxed out even at 500mcg per dose.

So a little hex to kick it up a notch without having to deal with cortisol and prolactin.

Also this stack doesn't make me hungry. Ghrp/2 made me hungry

I am very interested in your findings on the TB500 and BPC 157, particularly regarding knees. Do you have reading material on local inj around the knees or are you experimenting with targets?

Running superiors ghrps:

I can't wait to hear how the BPC 157 does for your knees. I have shit knees that hurt all time. My meniscus has some bad tears in it that never got repaired. Looking forward to updates. ;)

I can't wait to hear how the BPC 157 does for your knees. I have shit knees that hurt all time. My meniscus has some bad tears in it that never got repaired. Looking forward to updates. ;)

x2

I am very interested in your findings on the TB500 and BPC 157, particularly regarding knees. Do you have reading material on local inj around the knees or are you experimenting with targets?

Dat thinks there might be some benefits, so it won't hurt to try. But no I have no scientific backup for local injections

Dat thinks there might be some benefits, so it won't hurt to try. But no I have no scientific backup for local injections

Idk if there is any research along these lines but will search it out. Anyone who does squats should want to know. :)

Idk if there is any research along these lines but will search it out. Anyone who does squats should want to know. :)

Yea. I think like this, if there is some "reasoning" for the bpc attaching to damaged tendons, like inflammation, maybe spot injects will bind more to THAT specific tendon rather than getting spread out to all our shitty worn out tendons lol

Thanks for the reply. I'll look more around dat's (the line of thought is ringing a bell). Shooting into/around the joint is unfamiliar territory. A bit intimidating.

Ok dosed my last tb4 all around my patella. 2mg in 50iu BW just spread out in 4 places.

Pain down within 4 hours. I just don't know if I should get 10 more tb4 or some BPC. I like the reduced pain from tb4 but for actual tendon healing I want the best.

Also, running superiorS clen topically. I figure if I can squat heavy, I'll just try and get retard lean

Ok dosed my last tb4 all around my patella. 2mg in 50iu BW just spread out in 4 places.

Pain down within 4 hours. I just don't know if I should get 10 more tb4 or some BPC. I like the reduced pain from tb4 but for actual tendon healing I want the best.

Also, running superiorS clen topically. I figure if I can squat heavy, I'll just try and get retard lean

Great stuff if you are feeling that already. It should really start to work a few weeks in so hopefully things will only get better for you.

Well when it rains it pours. I tore my hamstring. Grade 2.

Gonna get bpc 157 and mega dose that into the hamstring. I'm already battling depression, this shit sucks. Very painful

Gonna get bpc 157 and mega dose that into the hamstring. I'm already battling depression, this shit sucks. Very painful

Sorry to hear this. Did you do it in the gym? One thing I have noticed is some guys who use this (logs online) they get such fast results they start really pushing the weight and training hard. Not saying you done that at all but just something I notice and I try to get them to slow down. It's hard though when all you want to do is lift heavy and have a good session.

Keep us posted how you are. How long do you expect to be out for?

Yea doing single leg curls. Not sure on down time, google says anywhere from 12-24 weeks. But hopefully peptides speeds this up

Let us know how BPC 157 helps. I just started it for my pec today. I tore it a week ago and felt it retear last night on military press. I've been battling depression too, I think because since my show on March 15th I lowered my AAS dose every week. Finally, I decided to double the dose and I'm a lot better already after 4 days. I hope your ham heals quickly. :(

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131