over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fack. Quick q. GHRP2 vs 6

phatkid77

Kilo Klub Member
Sooooo. Been taking GHRP2 for a couple weeks. I wanna say I love it. Pretty sure I'm leaner and fuller and I've dropped abombs and cut tren dose

Anyway.. Buddy and I split and he ordered GHRP6. Fack I'm loving the 2 I dot want to go 6.
Will I notice anything not as good. Aside from hunger. Fack

Just got cjc to add to mix. Excited for that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sooooo. Been taking GHRP2 for a couple weeks. I wanna say I love it. Pretty sure I'm leaner and fuller and I've dropped abombs and cut tren dose

Anyway.. Buddy and I split and he ordered GHRP6. Fack I'm loving the 2 I dot want to go 6.
Will I notice anything not as good. Aside from hunger. Fack

Just got cjc to add to mix. Excited for that

Everyone responds differently. But generally GHRP-2 causes a slightly higher gh spike than 6. GHRP-6 increases appetite more than 2 as you know. But they are very similar so I don't see you noticing much difference apart from the hunger. I like to rotate ghrp's so it's not a bad thing but let us know any differences you notice.

CJC will only increase your results :)

Will do!
I was skeptical. But the more i read. And realized they been researched and pub meded. I thought screw it..
Coincidentally people are saying how lean and jacked I am lookin. But maybe it's due to the "prep" and I've decided to stay lean..... The longer I stay lean... Things tighten

Pretty happy..sitting at 220# and enjoying food
**broken link removed**

Will do!
I was skeptical. But the more i read. And realized they been researched and pub meded. I thought screw it..
Coincidentally people are saying how lean and jacked I am lookin. But maybe it's due to the "prep" and I've decided to stay lean..... The longer I stay lean... Things tighten

Pretty happy..sitting at 220# and enjoying food
**broken link removed**

You are looking great. All I will say is come back in 4 weeks and lets see what those peps have help do :) Although lowering tren is never a good thing when it comes to appearance :eek: I am on 40mg tren a per day now and loving it :)

Lol. Yeah I know. Love tren. Especially since I had no sleep issues. Maybe I'll pop back up to 100 day..... Yep screw it lol

For entertainment purposes

Here is 207 vs 220.
Left I was doing 45x2 cardio and was on 25 carbs a day for 3 wks.... Now. .... Substantially different. But with ghrp in there **broken link removed**

Lol. Yeah I know. Love tren. Especially since I had no sleep issues. Maybe I'll pop back up to 100 day..... Yep screw it lol

For entertainment purposes

Here is 207 vs 220.
Left I was doing 45x2 cardio and was on 25 carbs a day for 3 wks.... Now. .... Substantially different. But with ghrp in there **broken link removed**

You look the best you have ever looked. Big difference in the 2 pics too... very flat in the 1st but lots of fullness in the 2nd :) I find one of the main things these peps are doing to me is keeping me fairly full/pumped.

Last edited:
Elvia. Quick question. I've noticed where I'm going sub q is alittle swollen?? Hitting it 3x a day. Lol trying to mix it up may go IM for abit?

I just mentioned this in another thread (replied to your post). Yeah try IM as that should stop any swelling. I have done two IM shots of CJC-DAC in my biceps recently (no issues at all).

Soooo. My pumps are insane Thinking cjc cause

That cjcDAC constant gh secretion is the best for staying full all the time.

You don't need to take the weekends off. DAT said once you don't feel GHRP6 or 2 hit with the hunger, then take a few days off and you'll be good as new. Ghrp6 and ghrp2 don't cause receptor downgrade quickly at all. Only hex does that and even hex still releases 50% of the HGH after 4 months straight of use everyday.

That cjcDAC constant gh secretion is the best for staying full all the time.

You don't need to take the weekends off. DAT said once you don't feel GHRP6 or 2 hit with the hunger, then take a few days off and you'll be good as new. Ghrp6 and ghrp2 don't cause receptor downgrade quickly at all. Only hex does that and even hex still releases 50% of the HGH after 4 months straight of use everyday.

x2

On Hexarelin I would have an occasional day or two off. But for GHRP 2/6 it is unneeded (unless appetite is a factor which it isn't in your case).

Yeah the CJC-DAC will keep you full throughout the day and well it just makes you feel great :)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws