GW-501516

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
GW501516 (also known as GW501, GW516, GW1516) belongs to family of drugs that act on the PPARD receptors and is an oral drug that is bioactive (has interaction with or effect on cell tissue) in humans.
PPARD is believed to work at the gene level and affects skeletal muscle metabolism. In one laboratory study, PPARD activation seemed to nearly double the Performance of running endurance in untrained adult mice.

Other potential functions of GW501516 include its regulation of fat metabolism, glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue and an increase in muscle gene expression.
The combined effects of these various functions suggest it has a role in burning fat for energy instead of carbohydrates or muscle protein.
As such, it fits within an area of research into clinical applications for obese patients to lose fat effectively without experiencing muscle catabolism or the effects and satiety issues associated with low blood sugar.
In studies on mice, GW501516 led to increases in muscle mass, which improved glucose tolerance and reduced fat mass accumulation even in mice fed a very high fat diet.

Abstract: We evaluated the effects of GW501516, a specific peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor β/δ (PPARδ) agonist in metabolic syndrome mice, obtained by perinatal injection of monosodium l-glutamate, to investigate the efficacy of GW501516 against metabolic syndrome and the effectiveness of PPARδ activation as therapeutic target for metabolic syndrome. After 14 days treatment, GW501516 effectively improved the glucose intolerance, normalized the fasted blood glucose, and increased the serum high-density lipoprotein cholesterol (HDL-C) level. Postprandial blood glucose, serum insulin, leptin, free fatty acid (FFA) levels, and total cholesterol/HDL-C ratio were also significantly decreased. Moreover, semiquantitative reverse transcription–polymerase chain reaction results indicated that the above phenotypes might be due to (i) enhancement of fatty acid oxidation in muscle, adipose tissue and the liver; (ii) improvement of insulin-stimulated glucose transportation in skeletal muscle and adipose tissue; and (iii) reduced local glucocorticoid synthesis. Therefore, GW501516 could significantly ameliorate dyslipidaemia and insulin resistance in monosodium l-glutamate mice and activation of PPARδ could be envisioned as a useful strategy against human metabolic syndrome and related diseases.

Lipid effects of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-δ agonist GW501516 in subjects with low high-density lipoprotein cholesterol: characteristics of metabolic syndrome.
Olson EJ1, Pearce GL, Jones NP, Sprecher DL.

Abstract

OBJECTIVE:

Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-δ-induced upregulation in skeletal muscle fatty acid oxidation would predict the modulation of lipid/lipoproteins.

METHODS AND RESULTS:

GW501516 (2.5, 5.0, or 10.0 mg) or placebo was given for 12 weeks to patients (n=268) with high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol <1.16 mmol/L. Fasting lipids/apolipoproteins (apos), insulin, glucose, and free fatty acid were measured; changes from baseline were calculated and assessed. A second smaller exploratory study (n=37) in a similar population was conducted using a sequence of 5 and 10 mg dosing for the assessment of lipoprotein particle concentration. GW501516 demonstrated HDL cholesterol increases up to 16.9% (10 mg) and apoA-I increases up to 6.6%. Reductions were observed in low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol (-7.3%), triglycerides (-16.9%), apoB (-14.9%), and free fatty acids (-19.4%). The exploratory study showed significant reductions in the concentration of very LDL (-19%), intermediate-density lipoprotein (-52%), and LDL (-14%, predominantly a reduction in small particles), whereas the number of HDL particles increased (+10%; predominantly medium and large HDL).

CONCLUSIONS:

GW501516 produced significant changes in HDL cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, apoA1, and apoB. Fewer very LDL and larger LDL support a transition toward less atherogenic lipoprotein profiles. These data are consistent with peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-δ being a potentially important target for providing cardiovascular protection in metabolic syndrome-like patients.

PMID: 22814748 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Post from Evolutionary.org

Combating the cardiovascular side effects of trenbolone with GW-501516

As many of you know, Trenbolone is one of, if not THE strongest steroid that is available today. The drastic changes that occur with it’s usage are “superman like” to say the least. The problem with tren being as strong as it is comes in the form of the many negative side effects that it can produce. The list is long and extreme when it comes to side effects associated with tren usage. Here is list of possible and probably side effects: Increase in prolactin, acne, hair loss, insomnia, excess sweating, night sweats, rapid heart rate, anxiety, loss of libido and erectile disfunction, increase in blood pressure and cholesterol.

Another side effect that can deter a lot of people from it’s use is the horrible effect that it has on cardiovascular performance. Tren can drastically reduce your cardiovascular output and make any type of endurance activity much harder than it should be. Finally, there is an answer to combat this problem. By incorporating GW-510516 (Cardarine) you can counteract the negative cardiovascular effects from tren and allow yourself to perform cardiovascular exercises, both aerobic and anaerobic, as you normally would have. GW-501516 has been banned by the WADA (world anti doping association) because of the drastic advantage it gives athletes competing in endurance events. The amount of endurance it provides is extremely high and it allows you to maximize your efforts in everything that you are doing. By adding GW to your cycle, especially with tren, you will see that you can recover at much more rapid pace and you can go longer and harder with your workouts than you could have ever thought about doing before. Allowing yourself to maximize your cardiovascular output on tren will enhance the already drastic results it provides and allow a user to reach goals and peaks that were not though possible. Beyond the fact that your endurance and stamina will be increased, there are other benefits, especially to go along with tren sides, that GW will provide. GW has shown to increase good cholesterol and decrease bad cholesterol, through multiple studies, between 50-70%. To add to this, GW can have a VERY POSITIVE IMPACT ON BLOOD PRESSURE. By allowing you to increase your endurance in such a drastic way, GW-501516 allows for a major increase in cardiovascular health, allowing for optimal blood pressure and an overall much better state of health as well as sense of well being…

The benefits of GW-501516 are very apparent and noteworthy. The fact that there is finally something that can be used safely with tren, and combat the cardiovascular side effects, as well as many others, is nothing short of amazing. This is a protocol that more and more people are beginning to use and will continue to use in the future. The optimal dosing of GW-501516 is 20 mg a day. You can run this up to 12 weeks at this dosage before needing a 4 week rest period. After your rest period, you can start running it again.

This is definitely worth trying... especially as I seem to be liking tren a lot now :D I just have to be careful with my tren dose :eek:

As many of you know, Trenbolone is one of, if not THE strongest steroid that is available today. The drastic changes that occur with it’s usage are “superman like” to say the least. The problem with tren being as strong as it is comes in the form of the many negative side effects that it can produce. The list is long and extreme when it comes to side effects associated with tren usage. Here is list of possible and probably side effects: Increase in prolactin, acne, hair loss, insomnia, excess sweating, night sweats, rapid heart rate, anxiety, loss of libido and erectile disfunction, increase in blood pressure and cholesterol.

Another side effect that can deter a lot of people from it’s use is the horrible effect that it has on cardiovascular performance. Tren can drastically reduce your cardiovascular output and make any type of endurance activity much harder than it should be. Finally, there is an answer to combat this problem. By incorporating GW-510516 (Cardarine) you can counteract the negative cardiovascular effects from tren and allow yourself to perform cardiovascular exercises, both aerobic and anaerobic, as you normally would have. GW-501516 has been banned by the WADA (world anti doping association) because of the drastic advantage it gives athletes competing in endurance events. The amount of endurance it provides is extremely high and it allows you to maximize your efforts in everything that you are doing. By adding GW to your cycle, especially with tren, you will see that you can recover at much more rapid pace and you can go longer and harder with your workouts than you could have ever thought about doing before. Allowing yourself to maximize your cardiovascular output on tren will enhance the already drastic results it provides and allow a user to reach goals and peaks that were not though possible. Beyond the fact that your endurance and stamina will be increased, there are other benefits, especially to go along with tren sides, that GW will provide. GW has shown to increase good cholesterol and decrease bad cholesterol, through multiple studies, between 50-70%. To add to this, GW can have a VERY POSITIVE IMPACT ON BLOOD PRESSURE. By allowing you to increase your endurance in such a drastic way, GW-501516 allows for a major increase in cardiovascular health, allowing for optimal blood pressure and an overall much better state of health as well as sense of well being…

The benefits of GW-501516 are very apparent and noteworthy. The fact that there is finally something that can be used safely with tren, and combat the cardiovascular side effects, as well as many others, is nothing short of amazing. This is a protocol that more and more people are beginning to use and will continue to use in the future. The optimal dosing of GW-501516 is 20 mg a day. You can run this up to 12 weeks at this dosage before needing a 4 week rest period. After your rest period, you can start running it again.

Both my wife and I ran GW in the past and to be honest we were not impresssed at all. Maybe the brand we got was bunk, not sure.....but basically experienced no effects at all.

Both my wife and I ran GW in the past and to be honest we were not impresssed at all. Maybe the brand we got was bunk, not sure.....but basically experienced no effects at all.

RS, did you run it solo or stack it? I was looking into a stack with osterine.

Seems like a good stack with osterine?

Loads of guys say so on the forums. Me personally after further research I wouldn't use GW. For guys wanting to increase cardio output then it should be incredible. If I want to get ripped I just diet (well sort of :eek:) and the likes of clen and tren can be great. For muscle building well an even bigger list. This is something I wouldn't use though. If you try it out let me know how you find it. I have only heard great reviews for our GW and Ostarine.

must have gotten a shitty batch. Because at the very least, you will feel like shit on it.

This definitely helps, but the real key is to use montelukast if you can get it, aka Singulair. This literally ends Tren cough and cardio deficits, by inhibiting the constricted airways caused by inflammatory processes that tren induces.

And to those using GW. If you aren't using Acetyl L-Carnitine and a PPAR-alpha agonist with it, you're missing out.

At the very least, make sure you are getting at least a gram of Alcar daily. You will not only feel more endurance, but you will get amazing pumps and not lose your muscle fullness. Acetyl L-Carnitine provides the necessary tools for your mitochondria to get fatty acids into the cell where it is needed to fuel your workouts, and it's one of the rate-limiting steps in fat burning from beta-oxidation, which is the fancy name for burning fat as energy rather than using carbs or creatine.

When I say "rate-limiting" i mean this is one of the things that if you are short on supply of it, there is a bottleneck in the production of energy.

I added a gram of Alcar and get twice as hot and feel twice the muscle fullness I felt when using this before in the past. Also, add Alpha Lipoic acid for decreased oxidation byproducts. Neutralize the free radicals that are being generated from this process...

One last thing. PPAR-Alpha agonists work in a similar fashion to PPAR-Gamma agonists. If fat loss is your main goal, add this to the mix.

Supplemental forms include Fish Oil,Sesamin and CLA

Pharm versions, which I only recommend if you are very intelligent about risks of rhabdomyolysis etc, are fenofibrate and gemifibrozil.

Another good one is Telmisartan, but you need to be careful at this point that you're not overdoing it. Blood pressure could drop to dangerous levels. Electrolyte levels could be out of whack.

I've used it. I believe it works for fat loss. BUT it gave me heartburn pretty bad. I wouldn't use again. Getting fat off is not that tough for me, I can be pickier about what supps I use.

I've used it. I believe it works for fat loss. BUT it gave me heartburn pretty bad. I wouldn't use again. Getting fat off is not that tough for me, I can be pickier about what supps I use.

I honestly think fat loss isn't where this stuff shines, but it definitely does aid in fat loss. For me, it's great endurance enhancement, decreased blood sugar, increased insulin sensitivity, reduced LDL, increased HDL, reduced triglycerides.

It just seems to be making everything else I'm taking work that much better.

But yea, if it gave you heartburn, then it's not worth messing with your esophagus.

Amazing stuff

I ran gw about 3 times this year, hands down one of the best for cutting and maintaining strength on a cut. Did a recomp with it and s4/osta and put on 20 lbs while dropping 4% over a period of 2 months. Did it when i ran halo and trenavar and helped with the heavy breathing. All in all always a part of my stacks.

And to those using GW. If you aren't using Acetyl L-Carnitine and a PPAR-alpha agonist with it, you're missing out.

One last thing. PPAR-Alpha agonists work in a similar fashion to PPAR-Gamma agonists. If fat loss is your main goal, add this to the mix.

Supplemental forms include Fish Oil,Sesamin and CLA

Pharm versions, which I only recommend if you are very intelligent about risks of rhabdomyolysis etc, are fenofibrate and gemifibrozil.

Another good one is Telmisartan, but you need to be careful at this point that you're not overdoing it. Blood pressure could drop to dangerous levels. Electrolyte levels could be out of whack.

I would really think metformin would be a great candidate if one looks for sinergy with GW as well. And cheap...

I would really think metformin would be a great candidate if one looks for sinergy with GW as well. And cheap...

Only if one is on TRT or a cycle. Metformin prevents conversion of precursors to testosterone.

I also think metformin is a really strong drug. It can work too well if you're not ready for it. It can wipe you out energetically and it can also cause some serious stomach issues.

It can be really tricky taking all of these chems and not end up with rhabdomyolysis or severe dehydration/sodium potassium imbalances, not to mention hypoglycemia.

Berberine has been shown to be as effective as metformin, but it has also been called out as a potential candidate for neurotoxicity due to some of its effects on glutamate transmission.

In the end, it also comes down to how hard a person is training, how much stress they are experiencing, what their diet and fluid intake is like and how many other performance enhancement drugs they are on.

A lot of my fascination with these metabolic enhancers comes from a curiosity about how the body works. But if a reader decided to take all these drugs without the careful consideration and understanding of the nature of these drugs, and the side effects that come with them, they could end up in trouble real quick.

Hell, even people that are high dosing gw might be doing things to their body that could put them at risk of issues if they're also on gh and aas. The sodium retention,
Combined with high hematocrit and then you go sip on a preworkout and jump on the treadmill, and you could end up having a cardiac event.

I know I spend a lot of time on here warning people, but I feel an obligation to because I also discuss using all these things and realize that some of you are sitting here writing this shit down and then running with it. Be safe people. If you're going to experiment, please get lab work often, please check your blood pressure, glucose and read up on all of this as much as you can before just tossing this shit down your throat.

Only if one is on TRT or a cycle. Metformin prevents conversion of precursors to testosterone.

I always thought the strength of this effect was a bit overreacted in the bodybuilding community. And by using even over-the-counter supplements one could easily overcome this (let alone as you say TRT, or MK2866, or LGD4033 even at medical or research doses - not the bb doses people run or talk about in these forums). Never did search the magnitude of this effect thoroughly though...

I also think metformin is a really strong drug. It can work too well if you're not ready for it. It can wipe you out energetically and it can also cause some serious stomach issues.

I second that. However I also believe that it is not really any different in this than any of the drugs widely discussed in these forums. I also believe metformin to be so strong in effects that it actually CAN be used for medically healthy individuals who are not doing the bodybuilding lifestyle (neither the diet or the weightlifting) to actually lose weight and stay slim (which is not true for a lot of miracle drugs and supplements). But this doesn't mean people should just jump on it without any knowledge about it.

It can be really tricky taking all of these chems and not end up with rhabdomyolysis or severe dehydration/sodium potassium imbalances, not to mention hypoglycemia.

I belive I have read multiple times that metformin on its own doesn't cause hypoglycemia at medical doses.

Berberine has been shown to be as effective as metformin, but it has also been called out as a potential candidate for neurotoxicity due to some of its effects on glutamate transmission.

Interesting you mentioned Berberine! I was just looking into it the other week. A nice write up on it is here:

Diabetes Update: Berberine Works But May Very Well Be Harmful

I would stay with metformin from the two :)

I also agree with everything else you have written in the post I have qouted you from.

Just wanted to mention that AMP-K and PPAR-alfa activation can be done with an already well documented and easily obtainable drug. And there is no actual need for pining the other research chem AICAR with GW, even if it comes up in every thread sooner or later that the two needs to be taken together to be effective.

This definitely helps, but the real key is to use montelukast if you can get it, aka Singulair. This literally ends Tren cough and cardio deficits, by inhibiting the constricted airways caused by inflammatory processes that tren induces.

The tren cough on the brand I'm using now scares the piss out of me. Not fun! My buddy has his own UG lab with the strongest raws around. Even 75mg tren ace cut with other AAS makes me tear up with coughing. :eek:

Is Singular an antihistamine?

I stray away from antihistamines because they stop HGH secretion from GHRH's like cjc-1295DAC. The HGH inhibition for GHRP's is at least partial, but with GHRH's it stops HGH secretion.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131