over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clen

Workhard10

Registered
I just ordered clen. I'm going to start out at 40mcg a day and bump up everyday depending on how I react.. I was going to do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off is this the best way to run it or is there another better way?

I just ordered clen. I'm going to start out at 40mcg a day and bump up everyday depending on how I react.. I was going to do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off is this the best way to run it or is there another better way?

No that sounds gtg. You could run it for 3 weeks if you want and have the 2 off. Go on feel but you can't go wrong with your plan imo.

Everday? I would bump it up every week...more is not always best.

Yeah everyday I read to bump it up everyday until you find where your limit is... I was going to up it by 20mcgs

Yeah everyday I read to bump it up everyday until you find where your limit is... I was going to up it by 20mcgs

Yes, this is s good approach

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

I'd bump it up 20mcg every 2-3 days depending on tolerance. And I'd run it longer than 2 weeks. Some ppl like to taper back down, some don't.

How do you guys like to split up your daily dosages?

How do you guys like to split up your daily dosages?

I just taker or so when I wake up. If i forget I take it when I get home from work.

Personally for my clients I run it 2 days on 2 days off at no more then 70mcg usally 40mcg is enough for avg fat loss with clean diet nd not to many sides

I will say from my experience that Clen isn't any more effective at a higher dose than a low dose.... Just allot more bullshit side effects or affects (i don't know which is which lol) so I'm a big big fan of keeping it super low dose when it
Comes to Clen, that one guy who said bump it 20 every day...
I wouldn't be trying that

Start out with some cardio and take 20mcs right before for a few days, should feel a great response just from that.. The following week do 20mcg twice a day with two sessions of cardio to match ... Anyways just my two cents :)

I just taker or so when I wake up. If i forget I take it when I get home from work.

So you take it all at once instead of spreading it out?

I started our clen a few days ago and it is potent. I have just been told our droppers are 1.5ml so took more than I thought! My hands was shaking all day. I felt really good off it though and a nice bit of energy... I just have to get used to the increased body temperature. Gradually build up but you won't need a lot. I think 80mcg is plenty for most people. Even 40mcg will be more than enough.

Clen should hit it's peak about 2.5 hours in humans and that will remain stable for a few hours after that. So a good system would be to dose it that many hours pre training so it's full fat burning effects hit you whilst you train.

Pharmacokinetics of plasma and urine clenbu... [J Pharmacobiodyn. 1985] - PubMed - NCBI

You can buy them Oral dosing things for kids to use with calpol etc. Just like a syringe with no needle really. I can't be bothered to go to chemist and buy one though so I just cut the needle of a slin pin and measure with that. Good info on the clen peak times. Just so happens that's about when I'm doing my post workout cardio:)

Last edited:
I will say from my experience that Clen isn't any more effective at a higher dose than a low dose.... Just allot more bullshit side effects or affects (i don't know which is which lol) so I'm a big big fan of keeping it super low dose when it
Comes to Clen, that one guy who said bump it 20 every day...
I wouldn't be trying that

Start out with some cardio and take 20mcs right before for a few days, should feel a great response just from that.. The following week do 20mcg twice a day with two sessions of cardio to match ... Anyways just my two cents :)

I actual like this idea, Ive been trying a less is more approach myself. Instead of doing the traditional taper and on 3 weeks off 3 weeks I have been doing 3 days on 3 days off. This way I dont use more than 40mcg a day and it still feels strong. After a few days off it hits hard again at the low dose.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I'm using 60 mcg's now spread out over three dosages. Not sure I could handle all of iut at once. I'm an old man. :p

I start around 3am and the third one is done by noon. That way I don't have to be worried about trying to sleep.

i have enough problems with that already from the Tren.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws