LGD-4033 - The Strongest SARM

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
LGD-4033: Packs on Lean Muscle like Testosterone without delivering the Nasty Side Effects.

You've probably seen the phrase "Testosterone is king" about a million times in the bodybuilding world. I'm certainly not going to argue against this statement, and if I did, you'd probably call me an idiot. That's because injecting testosterone and its synthetic variants (anabolic steroids) leads to significant increases in lean muscle mass and strength.

This being said, many bodybuilders and researchers are turning to selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMs) as a way to produce the muscle-building effects of testosterone, without the disgusting sides. Originally developed to treat muscle wasting in cancer patients, SARMs are now heralded for increasing lean muscle mass, building strength and enhancing one's overall quality of life.

Of course, not all SARMs are created equal, and some are much more powerful than others. Case in point, LGD-4033 is an extremely powerful SARM that delivers far more muscle-building potential than other non-steroid SARMs.

LGD-4033 has been put through several studies, including a Phase I Multiple Ascending Dose study. The Phase I research was conducted on 116 healthy male subjects over the course of 21 days. Each male received doses of 0.1, 0.3 or 1.0 mg of LGD-4033 or placebo once a day. The study concluded that LGD-4033 was safe at all three doses, subjects' lean muscle mass increased, strength increased, and no changes in liver function tests, PSA, hematocrit or ECG were seen.

What Exactly is LGD-4033?

Sold in liquid form at Superior peptide, LGD-4033 is a non-steroidal, selective androgen receptor modulator that can create anabolic activity in muscles, features a robust selectivity for muscle and bonus versus prostate and sebaceous glands, and demonstrates anti-resorptive and anabolic activity in bones.

What Benefits does LGD provide?

LGD-4033 is renowned for its ability to help increase muscle mass and strength. That said many bodybuilders use this SARM during their bulking phase to add size and lean muscle mass. Some bodybuilders have reported gains of 10 pounds or more following an 8-week cycle. Studies have also shown that LGD can reduce body fat at certain dosages and increase the overall well-being.

What's the Recommended Dosage?

Many researchers start a dosage of 1 mg per day for up to eight weeks. According to popular bodybuilding forums, bodybuilders in extreme bulking phases have safely taken up to 15 mg per day. Others report topping out at 8-10 mg daily for an 8-week cycle.

How does LGD-4033 differ from Testosterone and other steroids?

First off, LGD-4033 is taken orally, which is different from testosterone and anabolic steroids, which are administered through injections. And unlike steroids, this SARM doesn't convert to estrogen, which can cause gyno and water retention, or Dihydrotestosterone, which can lead to acne, hair loss and an enlarged prostate. That said, LGD provides muscle-building capabilities that are similar to steroids, without the same side effects.

Does LGD-4033 have any Side Effects?

Although side effects are far milder than testosterone, this SARM can cause a drop in testosterone and sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG). But the reduction of testosterone and SHBG is dependant on the dosage administered and whether or not one undergoes post-cycle therapy. Amazingly, LGD-4033 hasn't been shown to cause Luteinizing hormone (LH) or follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) to decrease, meaning recovery after a cycle of LGD is quick.

As always good read and superior peptide being the #1 company bringing the best products and prices!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Im gonna have to add this to my cart on my next superior order and run it with my trt

If its legit on the non sides part and can help deliver on the results end I would love to give it a go seeing as I cant use regular anabolics.

Im gonna have to add this to my cart on my next superior order and run it with my trt

Great. Let me know how you find it as I plan to use it too. I have a few other goodies I need to use first though :D

If its legit on the non sides part and can help deliver on the results end I would love to give it a go seeing as I cant use regular anabolics.

I always try to use something myself before having a concrete opinion on it (common sense). Sometimes paper and real world don't match. But knowing your situation (natural) I think this could be perfect for you. It would suppress your natural test though but I don't see that being a major issue. Are your test levels ok now?

Great. Let me know how you find it as I plan to use it too. I have a few other goodies I need to use first though :D

I always try to use something myself before having a concrete opinion on it (common sense). Sometimes paper and real world don't match. But knowing your situation (natural) I think this could be perfect for you. It would suppress your natural test though but I don't see that being a major issue. Are your test levels ok now?
I havent had any bloodwork done. Its a money issue for the time being, I would like to see where they are now. I didnt get any PCT, or should say didnt really do any except take HCG before I went down. But my sex drive seems to have fully recovered, if there's any tell that so far has been it.

I havent had any bloodwork done. Its a money issue for the time being, I would like to see where they are now. I didnt get any PCT, or should say didnt really do any except take HCG before I went down. But my sex drive seems to have fully recovered, if there's any tell that so far has been it.

As you know blood work would be best. But the fact your sex drive is fully back pretty much answers my question. They may still be on the low side but they are high enough :) If you decide to try it let me know.

As you know blood work would be best. But the fact your sex drive is fully back pretty much answers my question. They may still be on the low side but they are high enough :) If you decide to try it let me know.

Its certainly got my attention. As I said $ are tight, but I can see in the future giving it a go.

Its certainly got my attention. As I said $ are tight, but I can see in the future giving it a go.

Delete some pm's ;)

I have had a few pm's saying how great or LGD is so hopefully some guys see this and can chime in with their findings. Or even if you are using another brand please chime in.

I have had a few pm's saying how great or LGD is so hopefully some guys see this and can chime in with their findings. Or even if you are using another brand please chime in.

I wouldn't mind hearing more about it. Interesting compound.

I wouldn't mind hearing more about it. Interesting compound.

Some had posts so I am sure they will if they see this. Although I would say a lot of guys who pm me have 0 posts but many have been members for awhile they just read. I might get this earlier than planned or maybe I am just being impatient :D

Some had posts so I am sure they will if they see this. Although I would say a lot of guys who pm me have 0 posts but many have been members for awhile they just read. I might get this earlier than planned or maybe I am just being impatient :D

Haha I need to get in the habit of posting more!! Sorry if you were feeling impatient but that was some good bait!

I've been using LGD since roughly end April/start of May.
Started at 1mg and increased dose by 2-4mg a week. I'm at roughly 15mg of LGD daily with no negative sides (some people report testicular atrophy but mine are still plump and heavy; thinking it may be from GHRP-2 at high doses).

I am also using OSTARINE right now at 45mg daily; but with these two SARMS combined with GH peptides I've noticed increase in LBM and minor strength increase while dropping body fat.

Note that I am in a roughly 800 calorie deficit and plan to increase daily protein intake, lower carb intake, and add another day of fasted cardio once Clen and more CJC DAC arrives.

Great info. I did think of you but there are literally 10 guys who have messaged me about it. It sounds great and they all pretty much say it's side effect free which is weird to me as most things usually have side effects! So if it does what they say without giving harsh sides it could be great for me. But I agree you should post more as your posts are all detailed and full of good info.

Haha I need to get in the habit of posting more!! Sorry if you were feeling impatient but that was some good bait!

I've been using LGD since roughly end April/start of May.
Started at 1mg and increased dose by 2-4mg a week. I'm at roughly 15mg of LGD daily with no negative sides (some people report testicular atrophy but mine are still plump and heavy; thinking it may be from GHRP-2 at high doses).

I am also using OSTARINE right now at 45mg daily; but with these two SARMS combined with GH peptides I've noticed increase in LBM and minor strength increase while dropping body fat.

Note that I am in a roughly 800 calorie deficit and plan to increase daily protein intake, lower carb intake, and add another day of fasted cardio once Clen and more CJC DAC arrives.

I have use both LGD and Ostarine both from reputable suppliers. From what I understand LGD is similar to Ostarine but stronger. However, I get nothing from LGD but get leaner, stronger and fuller looking on Ostarine. I used LGD at 10mg/day and Ostarine at 25mg/day.

I think LGD would make the perfect first cycle for many. You know the guys who are scared to inject :D

My LGD-4033 came today :) I think I will start at 5mg pre workout. I don't like to start 2 things at once (LR3 and LGD in this example) so perhaps I should leave the LGD for a few days so I can access the LR3 best. I am feeling impatient though :)

My LGD-4033 came today :) I think I will start at 5mg pre workout. I don't like to start 2 things at once (LR3 and LGD in this example) so perhaps I should leave the LGD for a few days so I can access the LR3 best. I am feeling impatient though :)

What AAS are you running alongside the LGD? I'm curious as to what the benefits are off cycle using this compound versus adding it to a heavy AAS cycle and the additional gains it could potentially provide. Although using them both together I am unsure how one will be able to attribute the gains to the LGD versus the AAS.

What AAS are you running alongside the LGD? I'm curious as to what the benefits are off cycle using this compound versus adding it to a heavy AAS cycle and the additional gains it could potentially provide. Although using them both together I am unsure how one will be able to attribute the gains to the LGD versus the AAS.

I have been on the same doses for at least 6 weeks so I am what I would describe as 'steady' now. Therefore I feel I can access the difference any new element brings. Although if I add LR3 and LGD today I won't for obvious reasons. I never like to add 2 new things together... I should really wait a few weeks before adding in the LGD.

Hormones are 20mg test p, 40mg mast p, 40mg tren a and 50mg adrol per day. Plus 150mg x2 of test e per week. I was using 50mg oral winny but now the adrol. Sometimes I do 50mg tren and mast but it's mainly 40mg.

I have read about quite a lot of guys who have used LGD alone and they had amazing results. I believe someone on this forum should be using it as a stand alone very soon and logging it.

I know all about being impatient. Hahaha :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws