over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

THE ULTIMATE GH SECRETION LOG

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
***at this point in time this log contains the use of pramipexole, huperzine A, cjcDAC, GHRP2, and ipamorelin***

HUPERZINE A

This morning at 5:30am I took 200mcg of huperzine A on an empty stomach. Huperzine A is a somatostatin inhibitor. It's important to inhibit the release of somatostatin in order maximize HGH levels. Somatostatin is part of the bodies set of checks and balances system that regulates the amount of active HGH in the body. When HGH levels are too high the body secretes somatostatin to bind to HGH so that the HGH doesn't fit into the HGH receptor which renders the HGH useless.

cjcDAC and GHRP2

One hour after I took the huperzine A, I took 150mcg GHRP2 and 100mcg cjcDAC. CjcDAC only needs to be administered weekly as it remains active for up to 16 days but I plan to take it with each GHRP2 or ipamorelin injection. Thanks to huperzine A blocking the somatostatin, it allowed the GHRP2 to work to full capacity so the GHRP2 hit real hard causing me to sweat profusely. The appetite increase from GHRP2 is just what I'm looking for as I'm in bulk up mode.

CjcDAC causes constant HGH bleed which really burns fat and keeps the muscles full all the time. Yesterday afternoon I took my first dose of cjcDAC at a fat dose of 500mcg along with GHRP2 at 150mcg and .1mg pramipexole. I ate triple the normal amount of food I eat per meal. I then tried to nap and ended up going to the gym and trained delts, traps, and calves.

PRAMIPEXOLE

This is my first run with pramipexole. After the gym I decided to take a big dose of pramipexole at .5mg. I did this because I read prami releases approximately 4ius of HGH at this dose and inhibits somatostatin for 4 hours. Huperzine A inhibits somatostatin for 5.5 hours but it is a neurological stimulant and I only want to use it in the morning and afternoon. I learned from dosing prami so high that it knocks you out so in the future I'll only use it before bed. After taking prami I ate and went to bed at 6:30pm and didn't get up to eat until this morning.

OBSERVATIONS

This morning I woke up looking quite different than usual. My muscle had a better look to them. The muscle bellies were round and full, plus I had less subcutaneous water, most likely due to not eating for 12 hours and the fact that I got up to urinate a good 8 times in that 12 hour period. I keep water mixed with crystal lite lemonade on my bed and drink it all night so I get up to urinate a lot. The look I had this morning really impressed me. This is a real nice stack!

Looking forward to following your log

JJ Im curious with the prami-if you are allready dosing the ghrp2 and cjc dac with huperzine, can your body (pituitary) really put out much more gh?

Also, could huperzine be used with the ghrp2 and cjc no dac? Im thinking no, since its pulse vs bleed.

Still, very interesting log, will keep up with this.

JJ Im curious with the prami-if you are allready dosing the ghrp2 and cjc dac with huperzine, can your body (pituitary) really put out much more gh?

Also, could huperzine be used with the ghrp2 and cjc no dac? Im thinking no, since its pulse vs bleed.

Still, very interesting log, will keep up with this.

Huperzine A will benefit you while using cjc no dac. In fact, huperzine A will benefit you while using synthetic HGH, GHRP, GHRH, or taken alone.

I only use huperzine A in the morning and afternoon. Huperzine A inhibits somatostatin for approximately 5 1/2 hours. I will use pramipexole before bed to inhibit somatostatin while I sleep. It's my understanding that prami gets it's HGH elevation by inhibiting somatostatin, not by secreting HGH. Here is a post from another forum that led me to that conclusion:

"Prami increases your GH production, by inhibiting the release of somatostatin. I repeat, IT STOPS YOUR SOMATOSTATIN PRODUCTION. It does so by binding to the somatostatin secreting part of your hypothalamus. Somatostatin aka growth hormone inhibiting hormone, is released in response to a negative feedback loop triggered by growth hormone and its various related hormones. Using D2 agonists such as prami allows you to explode your natural GH production by shutting off the negative feedback loop. So, taking this before bed would allow you to endlessly produce GH while in REM."

I PERSONALLY HAVE DISCUSSED AND TRIED SOME OF JJ's PEPTIDE PROTOCOLS OVER A SIX MONTH PERIOD A WHILE BACK AND LOVED EVERY DAY OF IT.

Thank you for the kind words, Zues!!!

P.S. I just doubled my lightning sust and deca dose. My cruise is officially over. Blast time!!! :D

Here is my protocol

150mcg GHRP 6 w every meal with Green tea pill and 1mg melatonin
200mcg cjc DAC twice a day once AM and in the PM
IGF 50mcg post workout
1mg Prami before bed with 5mg melatonin

Here is my protocol

150mcg GHRP 6 w every meal with Green tea pill and 1mg melatonin
200mcg cjc DAC twice a day once AM and in the PM
IGF 50mcg post workout
1mg Prami before bed with 5mg melatonin

How is the quality of your sleep? Prami made me go right to bed but I tossed and turned all night. I'll add melatonin tonight. I read that you definitely don't want to use benedryl or Xanax to help with sleep as they inhibit HGH release from GHRH and GHRP.

I have done it with and with out the melatonin and for sure I get a better night rest with the melatonin. I feel tight as hell in the morning as well.......

Try it, you will like it and also try 1mg with each ghrp....it makes a difference with not being sleepy

I have done it with and with out the melatonin and for sure I get a better night rest with the melatonin. I feel tight as hell in the morning as well.......

Try it, you will like it and also try 1mg with each ghrp....it makes a difference with not being sleepy

I'll have to buy 1mg tabs. I have 5mg tabs now. Melatonin has also been studied in life extension. It has been shown that melatonin supplementation increases the mean life expectancy of mice

Huperzine A will benefit you while using cjc no dac. In fact, huperzine A will benefit you while using synthetic HGH, GHRP, GHRH, or taken alone.

I only use huperzine A in the morning and afternoon. Huperzine A inhibits somatostatin for approximately 5 1/2 hours. I will use pramipexole before bed to inhibit somatostatin while I sleep. It's my understanding that prami gets it's HGH elevation by inhibiting somatostatin, not by secreting HGH. Here is a post from another forum that led me to that conclusion:

"Prami increases your GH production, by inhibiting the release of somatostatin. I repeat, IT STOPS YOUR SOMATOSTATIN PRODUCTION. It does so by binding to the somatostatin secreting part of your hypothalamus. Somatostatin aka growth hormone inhibiting hormone, is released in response to a negative feedback loop triggered by growth hormone and its various related hormones. Using D2 agonists such as prami allows you to explode your natural GH production by shutting off the negative feedback loop. So, taking this before bed would allow you to endlessly produce GH while in REM."

Good stuff.
I can get Huperzine from work. Gonna give it a try with the 2 and cjc no dac see how that goes.
Ill keep an eye on your log, prami angle seems interesting as well.

Good stuff.
I can get Huperzine from work. Gonna give it a try with the 2 and cjc no dac see how that goes.
Ill keep an eye on your log, prami angle seems interesting as well.

Elvia told me to take the huperzine A a full hour prior to the gh peptides so this morning I tried it and I was sweating profusely from GHRP2 like I'd taken a much higher dose than 150mcg.

Elvia told me to take the huperzine A a full hour prior to the gh peptides so this morning I tried it and I was sweating profusely from GHRP2 like I'd taken a much higher dose than 150mcg.

Should be easy enough to time mine that way, Ill have to give it a go starting this weekend.

Just got home from work. Took 200mcg huperzine A at noon to block somatostatin. Took 100mcg cjcDAC and 150mcg GHRP2 at 1am. My appetite is through the roof! Normally GHRP2 doesn't affect my appetite to this extent. Good thing I'm bulking. I had 10 oz extra lean ground turkey breast, 2 cups of steamed brown rice, and 3 oz mixed nuts with salsa verde and spices. Drank a grip of lemonade flavored crystal lite. Time for a nap if possible as the huperzine A really gets my mind going fast. It works well in Alzheimer's patients for that reason.

Great log and I will be following :) CJC-DAC is my fav pep and I have been using it myself recently. Your layout looks great and as you say it really is the ultimate GH secretion log. Prami is a very complex and misunderstood drug and I learn new things about it everyday. It's something to cycle imo but when on it's capable of helping transform your physique and improve your mental attitude etc. Prami and tren go hand in hand for me as it enables me to use tren with no issues.

Good luck with everything. Prami may take some getting used to especially it's pre bed timing but you will find your best way. I recommend trying it at different times in the final few hours before bed. Although recently I have been taking it just before going to bed and I have had no issues and wake up feeling great.

I was taking 167mcg GHRP-2 and when timing the huperzine a like that it is too much. I feel like I have taken 500mcg. I went full blown hypo the other day. I guess it will enable guys to use much lower doses and get the same effect. I am now using 83mcg GHRP-2 3 times daily and it hits me hard. The hunger is crazy and has been a nuisance as I struggle enough anyway :D

I was taking 167mcg GHRP-2 and when timing the huperzine a like that it is too much. I feel like I have taken 500mcg. I went full blown hypo the other day. I guess it will enable guys to use much lower doses and get the same effect. I am now using 83mcg GHRP-2 3 times daily and it hits me hard. The hunger is crazy and has been a nuisance as I struggle enough anyway :D

You are using ghrp2 stand alone or is it implied you're using cjc w/dac?

Running Superior peps CJC no dac @ 100mcg and GHRP2 @ 250mcg. Will try with Huperzine A 1 hour before dosing. Maybe lower the dose a bit also & use some Prami before bed 👍

I love reading your guys trials & logs. Good stuff guys

Thank you for the kind words, Zues!!!

P.S. I just doubled my lightning sust and deca dose. My cruise is officially over. Blast time!!! :D

do you like deca over NPP or do you not notice a difference I like NPP a lot haven't used deca in many years thinking of running high deca though.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws