advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Quality of Purchase Peptides GHRP-2 / CJC-1295 (Mod GRF)

PumpinIron

Registered
Seeing as though the production of Rips has seemingly stopped and there's no idea when there will be more, I have decided instead of wasting money and gambling on all the bunk GH floating around that I would probably just do some GHRP-2 / CJC-1295 cycles until Rips come back around.

That being said, ergo pep used to be my go to place but I see that they have merged with purchase peptides. My question is pretty simple... I have read good things about purchase peptides but none of it ever had to do with their peptides (only there AIs and what not). Has anyone actually lab tested any of their peptides and came back with good results? Figured I may as well ask before ordering since I want to make sure to order the best quality peptides I can get. Also, didn't find anything in the lab results forum so I thought I would ask here...

Have tried and like products,used americian made premium peps,didnt do labs though.

Seeing as though the production of Rips has seemingly stopped and there's no idea when there will be more, I have decided instead of wasting money and gambling on all the bunk GH floating around that I would probably just do some GHRP-2 / CJC-1295 cycles until Rips come back around.

That being said, ergo pep used to be my go to place but I see that they have merged with purchase peptides. My question is pretty simple... I have read good things about purchase peptides but none of it ever had to do with their peptides (only there AIs and what not). Has anyone actually lab tested any of their peptides and came back with good results? Figured I may as well ask before ordering since I want to make sure to order the best quality peptides I can get. Also, didn't find anything in the lab results forum so I thought I would ask here...

I use NOTHING but purchase peptides!!!! great products especially cjc1295 and ghrp-2

Ive used Purchases GHRP2 and mod grf countless times.

I use NOTHING but purchase peptides!!!! great products especially cjc1295 and ghrp-2

Good to hear! I figured as much, just didn't know if anyone actually had done lab tests on any of the peptides.

Funny how a little diggings answers all questions.. Thanks

ive actually serum tested there ghrp-2 and cjc no dac, 100mcg of each 40 min before private md labs. i posted it here a while back, you could look at my prior post to see.

im not saying anything bad about this company as they are the king on seller peps, i bought thru them for a good year or two. and i have been using these peps different company here and there since 2008

My results were 0.1, so i dont knw if my pituitary gland has been over stimulated for all those years and maybe i have a tolerance , I d k, but im sure PP products are top notch and there shipping was super fast, never more then 3 days

just giving you my experience

why dont you just do a serum its only 40$ with coupon code, it always interesting to see results from peps

Last batch of IGF I got from them never fully dissolved didn't get anything out of the 4 bottles I bought which is why I tried Progen and so far everything is top notch and better pricing even without my code.

Last batch of IGF I got from them never fully dissolved didn't get anything out of the 4 bottles I bought which is why I tried Progen and so far everything is top notch and better pricing even without my code.

Damn, those are good prices. I'll have to checkout ProGen!

PP is a really good place. I just have an affiliate link with Maxim but they have been my to go place for a while now. They run a lot of big sales and you can use their coupon on part of their website so if you look around at the different deals you can get the peptides for pretty darn cheap. From the day that I purchase the products until I have them in my hand is at max 3 days.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131