over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Time Pep Cycle. Help Critique

HKR01

Registered
So with all the bunk GH and shortages, I've decided to give peps a run for the first time. Im thinking

100mcg CJC w/Dac
100mcg GHRP 2
100mcg Huperzine A
3x a day 30 mins before meals? minimum 3 hours between meals?

I was wondering if adding IGF- LR3 was worth adding in or run separately in another cycle would be most beneficial? Thanks guys.

Run igf-1 lr3 separatley in another cycle.
Igf-1 lr3 will stop any hgh being released while using ghrp's or ipamorelin

Are you running w/dac daily? I've seen some do that but I personally like the twice a week dosing. Ghrp and no dac 3x daily has been done and results were quick and pleasing. Will do igf again but it's been awhile.

So with all the bunk GH and shortages, I've decided to give peps a run for the first time. Im thinking

100mcg CJC w/Dac
100mcg GHRP 2
100mcg Huperzine A
3x a day 30 mins before meals? minimum 3 hours between meals?

I was wondering if adding IGF- LR3 was worth adding in or run separately in another cycle would be most beneficial? Thanks guys.

Your cycle looks nice! Save the igf1-Lr3 for a separate cycle.

Thats a solid cycle, doing 2.1mg of DAC a week should see solid results

Synthetek Industries – Innovative Bodybuilding Products: Syntherol SEO | Human Kyno | L-Carnitine | Liver Protectants | Appetite Stimulators | Vasodilators - www.synthetek.com

Thanks guys. Quick question. How would one incorporate slin ito the mix? I usually run hum-r preworkout. Any special precautions or changes I should make?

I don't know that slin would negatively impact or negatively interact with the peptides. I think standard dosing would work synergistically with the addition of the peptides with dosing schedule you outlined.

A question of my own however. Why did you opt to use cjc w/dac opposed to w/o dac? I hear multiple reasons for one or the other and would love to hear what you guys prefer. From what I understand with dac causes gh "bleed" while the other causes a pulse

I chose w/dac because from my understanding more gh the better? haha really, in my head i just thought that the more gh being released would be most beneficial for me and my goals. Maybe someone will come and correct me if im wrong.
Anway, How long would you guys run these minimum?

Hey guys. How long would you run these and can I use acetic acid for all of them? Any problems? Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I keep IGF to 4-6 week cycles at a time, 6 weeks max usually stop at 4.
Take some time away from that, usually time off=time on.
For GHRP/GHRH you should be running for months on at a time, to reap the full benefits of them. I would do about 5-6 months then take a break if you are tired of the pinning or continue if you would like

I chose w/dac because from my understanding more gh the better? haha really, in my head i just thought that the more gh being released would be most beneficial for me and my goals. Maybe someone will come and correct me if im wrong.
Anway, How long would you guys run these minimum?

I like the idea of using dac for more GH. They call it "bleed"but it's not really a bad thing. Just more AUC.

You get more lethargy with DAC kinda like synthetic. I'd try to do 6 months. Maybe change to no dac if it helps you keep going.

I have also ordered hexarelin and prami. How would I doses these and when? I know the prami should be taken around nighttime before sleep. Does it matter if its before or after meal? Are my other peptides like cjc/dac and ghrp 2 taken 30 minutes before meals ok? or how long should I wait after meals before injecting?

I have also ordered hexarelin and prami. How would I doses these and when? I know the prami should be taken around nighttime before sleep. Does it matter if its before or after meal? Are my other peptides like cjc/dac and ghrp 2 taken 30 minutes before meals ok? or how long should I wait after meals before injecting?

Prami before bed makes me toss and turn all night. I would take it a minimum of 4 hours prior to bed, preferable 6, unless you dose it extremely low at .1mg.

Prami before bed makes me toss and turn all night. I would take it a minimum of 4 hours prior to bed, preferable 6, unless you dose it extremely low at .1mg.

Really? I took it right before bed and did not have issues with sleep.
Worth taking a few hours before bed to prevent it if the issue does arise.

I'm curious. For the people who inject the peptides IV, is the acetic acid ok to do so? And all the peps can be injected IV?

Anyone? I hear injecting IV is the way to go. Don't want to kill myself if I can't put aa in my veins. Also any pep can be injected IV?
Also, is it more beneficial to run cjc dac 3x daily or 2-3x weekly? Im getting conflicting answers ...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws