over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SUPERIOR PEPTIDES

Omega-Red

Registered
Just want to say this is by FAR the best sponsor I have EVER dealt with, incredible communication, delivery and went out of their way to give me a great deal. So far this is my first time using peps and i will update with results and honest feedback.

I have currently been cruising on 125mg pharma TESTED test per week, usually by this stage i deflated and weaker along being noticeably softer. So far i am still very "round" , strong and feel great, this is coming of a 1.6g blast per week. Again i plan to cruise around 7 weeks and will update with my findings and also some pics of end of blast to end of cruise comparison. As for my cycle it looks like this :-

125mg pharma test e per week
cjc no dac / ghrp2 100mcg x 4 per day
IGF 1 LR3 - 100mcg 3 x per week
MK-2866 30mg eod.

Thank you for the review. I'm interested in hearing how you like the Ostarine. I haven't run it yet.

Just want to say this is by FAR the best sponsor I have EVER dealt with, incredible communication, delivery and went out of their way to give me a great deal. So far this is my first time using peps and i will update with results and honest feedback.

I have currently been cruising on 125mg pharma TESTED test per week, usually by this stage i deflated and weaker along being noticeably softer. So far i am still very "round" , strong and feel great, this is coming of a 1.6g blast per week. Again i plan to cruise around 7 weeks and will update with my findings and also some pics of end of blast to end of cruise comparison. As for my cycle it looks like this :-

125mg pharma test e per week
cjc no dac / ghrp2 100mcg x 4 per day
IGF 1 LR3 - 100mcg 3 x per week
MK-2866 30mg eod.

Thanks for the review. These peptides have genuinely made a massive difference to my physique recently. It's good to hear you are liking them too. Do you get tired from the GHRH/GHRP? I start LR3 soon too :)

Thanks Elvia, mate honest no bullshit i think these have transformed your look. I feel BEAT when i take them and find it hard to do anything, then when i eat i get real hot and my appetite is outrageous, i can down like 12oz steak mince in a few mins, like i said i will post pics and results im genuinely excited!

Thanks Elvia, mate honest no bullshit i think these have transformed your look. I feel BEAT when i take them and find it hard to do anything, then when i eat i get real hot and my appetite is outrageous, i can down like 12oz steak mince in a few mins, like i said i will post pics and results im genuinely excited!

Before I hadn't seen your post in the pic today thread so thank you for that :) I know the feeling about the food! Although I wish I was downing steak mince but in reality it is bowls of cereal and chocolate :eek::D I am excited for you as I think you will be made up. It's a great feeling when you start something new and you know straightaway it is gonna do great things! Keep us posted.

cant wait to hear your results!

Protocol has been PurchasePeps CJC/no dac(100 mcg) + G2(200mcg) 3-4x a day then subbing 400mcg Ipam to go with the CJC @bedtime Since 3/8/14. Have been pleasantly happy with results but never researched peps before so have nothing to compare the product to. Any of you Superior guys have any unbiased input on the two different suppliers products? Have been treated well with customer service & prompt service so I have no complaints. Just looking for other input. I've noticed the G2 hasn't been as clear the last two orders but that's the only semi complaint. Any input would be appreciated

Protocol has been PurchasePeps CJC/no dac(100 mcg) + G2(200mcg) 3-4x a day then subbing 400mcg Ipam to go with the CJC @bedtime Since 3/8/14. Have been pleasantly happy with results but never researched peps before so have nothing to compare the product to. Any of you Superior guys have any unbiased input on the two different suppliers products? Have been treated well with customer service & prompt service so I have no complaints. Just looking for other input. I've noticed the G2 hasn't been as clear the last two orders but that's the only semi complaint. Any input would be appreciated

I can't comment on other companies products as I don't know. All I do know is we sell the best US made pep tides and research chems etc available. Superior prides himself on quality more than anything else. Everything I have tried from Superior has been amazing and I am getting great results in my research. The only negative I can think of is the taste of some of the research chems is bad but you get used to it and the results make up for it.

Last edited:
Just keeping you guys updated, here is a shot 5 weeks now into my cruise , LEFT side is end of cycle, Right side is on peps 5 weeks in , i plan to do another 3 weeks. This is by FAR the best i have ever felt and maintained on such a low dose of test. For me personally i think this has changed everything, normally with my usual cruise dosage i regress so much, these peps have been great i am excited to jump on to my next blast and see what i can do. On that i will be using lower aas dosage and testing CJC DAC and MK-677.

Attachments

• cruise mid.jpg
    cruise mid.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 1,228
Just keeping you guys updated, here is a shot 5 weeks now into my cruise , LEFT side is end of cycle, Right side is on peps 5 weeks in , i plan to do another 3 weeks. This is by FAR the best i have ever felt and maintained on such a low dose of test. For me personally i think this has changed everything, normally with my usual cruise dosage i regress so much, these peps have been great i am excited to jump on to my next blast and see what i can do. On that i will be using lower aas dosage and testing CJC DAC and MK-677.

That is a ridiculous difference :eek::D You look great... massive changes and you are on a cruise... hard to believe. You are gonna mutate when you go higher with aas with your peps. Pep tides might just be the missing piece of the puzzle for you. Good to see you are so happy with our products.

That's awesome! You look great! You're going to love the MK-677 with cjcDAC.

Great progress on your cruise! I'm excited to start my first pep cycle in August. How has water retention been for you? This is the one thing that makes me nervous. I bloat fairly easily on most stuff. No problem holding a little water in the fall / winter, but want to stay fairly dry for the summer.

That is a ridiculous difference :eek::D You look great... massive changes and you are on a cruise... hard to believe. You are gonna mutate when you go higher with aas with your peps. Pep tides might just be the missing piece of the puzzle for you. Good to see you are so happy with our products.

Thank you sir, yes this is honestly the first time ever i have witnessed myself literally progress during a cruise period. I am amped to get back on and see how I can progress. I wont be taking to much as I try to minimize health risks and now with peps i feel i do not need that much at all. To me personally i feel this to be a game changer for myself.

That's awesome! You look great! You're going to love the MK-677 with cjcDAC.

Thank you sir, you should be given a medal fella with how open book you are and sharing all your experiences / results, i wish more bodybuilders on-line were like that I cant stand the falsity. I will log my DAC / MK -677 results.

Thank you sir, you should be given a medal fella with how open book you are and sharing all your experiences / results, i wish more bodybuilders on-line were like that I cant stand the falsity. I will log my DAC / MK -677 results.

Looking forward to your log. Thank you! :)

Great progress on your cruise! I'm excited to start my first pep cycle in August. How has water retention been for you? This is the one thing that makes me nervous. I bloat fairly easily on most stuff. No problem holding a little water in the fall / winter, but want to stay fairly dry for the summer.

Thank you fella, you should be, I always thought peps were , well I thought they were a SCAM, it was only till i started talking to a few top pros/ bodybuilders and they told me that AAS can be used , notice i have said used not abused with peps and the results are incredible.

To be honest the water retention has mainly for me been intra-muscular , I take aromasin 2-3 x per week as per advise of my doc on test hrt. I would say using peps during this cruise i have had the following :-

- Increased vascularity
- great muscle fullness
- increased recovery
- strength gain
- feeling of great well being
- incredible sleep
- LR3 CLEARLY brings up muscles with micro injects

I want to also note that I am up around 1000 cals over what i was during my blast cut and to me visually I look just as lean if not leaner, this is a big deal because usually during a cruise I personally would cut calories as i got soft / fatty / flat very easy and well that can be a mind heist!

Last edited:
I'm also on TRT. Currently adding a very low dose of mast and tren (75mg per week of each).

I'll drop back down to TRT only before adding the peps. I'm going to do similar to your protocol with a few changes: TRT, cjc+dac, mk-677, huperzine A, egcg .

Keep us updated on your progress.

Thank you sir, yes this is honestly the first time ever i have witnessed myself literally progress during a cruise period. I am amped to get back on and see how I can progress. I wont be taking to much as I try to minimize health risks and now with peps i feel i do not need that much at all. To me personally i feel this to be a game changer for myself.

Good stuff. I look forward to how you find the cjc-dac and mk-677... especially with the increased hormones :D

Peps are a life saver when cruising. I like to cut calories a bit cruising and lean up ready for next blast and with the peps you just don't lose the muscle. I'm a ghrp2/mod grf man when cruising. Dac is Mr favorite pep but I'll save that until im blasting the test and growing.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner