over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GHRP-2 and CJC-1295 vs Pharm grade GH?

syntherolman

Registered
I would like some input from guys who have used real GH and peptides such as GHRP-2 and CJC-1295.

I have read that regardless of the amounts of peptides you take on a daily basis they are only as effective as about 2ius of real GH. I would like some truthful answers. I have used real GH but I never felt like peptides would not be worth the effort. Opinions with some accuracy would be helpful..

Good question, interested to see the feedback, i just started the pep protocol myself. Why? After talking with some top uk bodybuilders who told me that GH floating about was no where near peptides and they would never touch GH again. So compelling the argument that I had to try it, im in week 2 and will be updating later on week 7.

Good question, interested to see the feedback, i just started the pep protocol myself. Why? After talking with some top uk bodybuilders who told me that GH floating about was no where near peptides and they would never touch GH again. So compelling the argument that I had to try it, im in week 2 and will be updating later on week 7.

honestly bro, i am super impressed with ghrp-2 and cjc no dac

"IF YOU CANT TAKE PHARMA GH THEN TAKE PEPS, NOTHING ELSE"

in most opinion GH is over any other peptides. Thats why its still so highly demanded. If peptides would do all the GH job, there would be no market for it long time ago...

Exactly! :yeahthat:

Serostim from an HIV patient or genotropin from the hospital via a nurse.
I can't understand why anyone would trust Chinese "HGH" with all the lies, fakes, and inconsistencies. :rolleyes:

im on 5mg a week cjc DAC with ghrp 6 and i like it way better then GH and I used yellow tops years ago when they were legit. I used them for a year and so far in a matter of two months I have lost more bodyfat with peps then a year of GH.

You can't compare ''yellow tops'' with pharm grade GH.
On just 2-3iu legit geno or norditropin i can eat pizza and ice-cream almost every day without putting on ANY fat. Still in contest shape (except some bloat) after ALOT of junkfood the last few weeks.

I have yet to try CJC and GHRP, but so far the reviews are very good so i'm curious what it will bring me. Im just not sure if i will try it without pharm grade GH first, or combine them straight away. We'll see.

Last edited:

x2

It's common sense really... if you have the money and connections to get pharm grade gh then you should... it will be the best thing to use. Saying that the best thing would be to use cjc no dac and ghrp-2 then the pharm grade gh 10 mins later ;) I have never used pharm grade gh. But I have used the best Chinese gh available (when it was good) and I genuinely prefer my peps. I get better results and most importantly feel much better on it.

When I used that gh I put on so much water I got the worst headaches ever and although I was made up with the results I would go with cjc-dac with ghrp2/hexarelin/ipam every time. Since I started peps again my body is really transforming plus I am using less aas than I have in the past.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws