over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ipam, CJC no dac and Clen Log

Barbie81

Featured Member / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Registered
Board Supporter
I started taking Superior liquid clen 4 days ago starting off very lose dose to see how I tolerate it and its very very strong so im going to stick with low dose for the time being. I start the peptides on monday and very excited to begin. I still take Superiors MT2 and love it x

Last edited:
I will be starting Barbie on 50mcg Cjc no dac and 100mcg Ipam. We will see how she responds to that and will be looking at using a max dose of 100mcg cjc no dac and 200mcg Ipam. Dosing will be twice per day... morning and night. The clen will be used approx. 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. We are keeping the clen very low as it's so strong and there is no need to put her on high amounts. I am excited for Barbie and a little jealous she has Ipamorelin... I will steal 1 vial though :D

Took the Peps for the first time yesterday evening before bed didn't sleep well ..but that could well of been Elvias snoring!!! :D...again this morning, about an hour after took clen, an bcaas while training. Done abs,calves n chest today... Here are my progress pics so far
20140601_221229-1.jpg

20140601_222351-1.jpg

20140601_222305-1.jpg

20140601_221901-1.jpg
Im also taking Superior Peptides MT2 which i love alot !! Im really focused and motivated with diet and training an want to see serious changes by the end of these Peptides , which I believe i will achieve..any feedback welcome :headbang:
x

Amazing starting pics for this log :) You look incredible :love: To think this is just the start too. I think you will be made up with your new cycle.

I took some Ipam and cjc no dac last night too and surprisingly slept very poorly but it was just one night so can't really go by that. Barbie keep us updated with how you sleep over the next week etc. You might sleep much better tonight as you won't have me snoring ;)

Amazing starting pics for this log :) You look incredible :love: To think this is just the start too. I think you will be made up with your new cycle.

I took some Ipam and cjc no dac last night too and surprisingly slept very poorly but it was just one night so can't really go by that. Barbie keep us updated with how you sleep over the next week etc. You might sleep much better tonight as you won't have me snoring ;)
:D haha im certain i will...but i feel like I've got loads of energy now so you are forgiven :)...i know i have enjoyed trying new things and when they work as excellent as they have, i would recommend them to anyone.
Will keep my sleep an moods updated an pictures weekly to see the changes the Peptides make :p x

Last edited:
are you getting ready for a show? because it definitely doesnt look like you need to lose any weight.

are you getting ready for a show? because it definitely doesnt look like you need to lose any weight.

:p Hey Press..no shows, ever (not confident enough)..i just love training, seeing changes, i do need to tighten up a bit more in a few areas but mainly want to keep an maybe add more muscle definition.. I eat enough to make sure I dont drop to much weight and i dont do hours of cardio like most women 30/40mins max(not every day) ...mainly weights. I actually got diagnosed with severve body dismorphia a few years back n had a bit of councelling so being healthier/training makes me and my mind happier x

Will be keeping tabs on this log to see if could be useful for my girl too. Hey Elvia why not through some GW in for the added benefits?

Will be keeping tabs on this log to see if could be useful for my girl too. Hey Elvia why not through some GW in for the added benefits?

Cool thanks...I already took Frag for a month an loved the benefits an results,,im sure she will love it to providing she's ok with needles :)

Took the peps in the morning then clen before training....glistening with sweat :D after cardio an trained legs with Elvia,,,,burned like crazy an got major pump!! I moaned a little haha but i think that was because i felt really tired even though i slept like a baby. My skin still feels lovely to :p x

With Barbie I want to keep things nice and simple. There are many things I could add in for better results but I think they are unneeded. We want to access what works for her and what is doing what. That way we can build the most effective cycles in the future for her. I don't think she needs to be on a handful of things either. She is on cjc no dac, ipam and clen now so plenty imo. I do love your suggestion though and think GW could be great for her at a low dose. We will try various things in the future always keeping the doses fairly low and picking the safest things for her.

Cool thanks...I already took Frag for a month an loved the benefits an results,,im sure she will love it to providing she's ok with needles :)

Took the peps in the morning then clen before training....glistening with sweat :D after cardio an trained legs with Elvia,,,,burned like crazy an got major pump!! I moaned a little haha but i think that was because i felt really tired even though i slept like a baby. My skin still feels lovely to :p x

Today I had her doing various different leg curl variations using partial reps. Plus some stiff leg deadlifts. We trained calves yesterday and they are hurting her... I went easy that day too... if she done some of my calf stuff she would know about it for about 1 week after :eek::D

Interesting thing today is she asks me if peps make her muscles tight during training. I replied do you mean a better pump and she said yes. She was struggling with the increased pump today. So in no way placebo as I never mentioned anything about pump to her. I am gonna give her some of my new pre workout 2moro so she is gonna struggle x2 :D

Today I had her doing various different leg curl variations using partial reps. Plus some stiff leg deadlifts. We trained calves yesterday and they are hurting her... I went easy that day too... if she done some of my calf stuff she would know about it for about 1 week after :eek::D

Interesting thing today is she asks me if peps make her muscles tight during training. I replied do you mean a better pump and she said yes. She was struggling with the increased pump today. So in no way placebo as I never mentioned anything about pump to her. I am gonna give her some of my new pre workout 2moro so she is gonna struggle x2 :D

But you never gave me it...so stop showing off haha:D....AND I would not say 100kg calves raise on leg press is exactly goin easy!!:rolleyes:...but i couldnt even straighten my legs this morning i got out of bed on my tip toes :eek:
Took peps before bed an then in the morning with clen(usual protocal) an done rig training (intense circuit)then trained biceps n shoulders...had a bit of numbness...

Then had physio on my shoulder/neck today its been nigling me for a while, an she said no upperbody!!! for 2 weeks till my next appointment :banghead: so my.legs an abs should come on a treat haha..,, went for a lovely steak salad with Elvia after :p

But you never gave me it...so stop showing off haha:D....AND I would not say 100kg calves raise on leg press is exactly goin easy!!:rolleyes:...but i couldnt even straighten my legs this morning i got out of bed on my tip toes :eek:
Took peps before bed an then in the morning with clen(usual protocal) an done rig training (intense circuit)then trained biceps n shoulders...had a bit of numbness...

Then had physio on my shoulder/neck today its been nigling me for a while, an she said no upperbody!!! for 2 weeks till my next appointment :banghead: so my.legs an abs should come on a treat haha..,, went for a lovely steak salad with Elvia after :p
I want a steak and salad, plus a baked potato and fresh bread please. :D

Dang is that your girl elvia? shes hot.... I might have to jump on some of that clen from superior.

I couldnt stop eating all day yesterday!! ravenous :p x

Dang is that your girl elvia? shes hot.... I might have to jump on some of that clen from superior.
Hey....thanks for the compliment x

No gym just work today so havent taken clen...just peps..calves still hurting!!!!:confused: x

I couldnt stop eating all day yesterday!! ravenous :p x

Do you think that's because of the clen? I like clen in the sense I feel very good on it and am a very strong responder. I do find it gives me hunger and cravings though. I prefer to keep dose very low and throw in some eca and nicotine to keep appetite in control. Superior clen Is well dosed for sure so not much required

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

I never gave it to you... in what way :p You did train hard I just meant nothing silly were you couldn't stand up after a set. Looking forward to going the gym with you again :)

I got steak on ciabatta bread (big) with fired onions and mushrooms and Jack Daniels sauce. Then I went to the salad bar and got lots of fresh pineapple and threw that on too :love:

Yeah she is... she is a very lucky girl :D

You should our clen is great... I am using it too but forgot to dose it the last few days :eek:

Do you think that's because of the clen? I like clen in the sense I feel very good on it and am a very strong responder. I do find it gives me hunger and cravings though. I prefer to keep dose very low and throw in some eca and nicotine to keep appetite in control. Superior clen Is well dosed for sure so not much required

Sammy it most likely is. It's gonna be the clen or the peps. I know Ipam shouldn't increase hunger but I have found when on a effective stack (ghrh and ghrp) my hunger always goes up as does fat burning. Barbie will have a break from the clen so we may find out what is the cause. Although time of the month may come then too so we still won't have a clue as during that time she eats more than I do :D

Sammy it most likely is. It's gonna be the clen or the peps. I know Ipam shouldn't increase hunger but I have found when on a effective stack (ghrh and ghrp) my hunger always goes up as does fat burning. Barbie will have a break from the clen so we may find out what is the cause. Although time of the month may come then too so we still won't have a clue as during that time she eats more than I do :D

Interesting. The reason i mention the clen is that with hindsight evertime I try to bring any more than about 40mcg, 60 tops my diet seems to go to shit. This may just be coincidence as I bring it in late in cut when im starting to get sick of dieting so who knows. My most successful cut ever in terms of sticking to diet was test, eq and lots of ghrp2/mod grf. You world think the eq and ghrp world make it tough but it was easy. 8 weeks, no cheats, not so much as an extra almond or gram of rice then I bought in clen and I was all over the place, binging, trying to compensate next day etc. I find the trick with peps is to not eat for at least an hour after shooting, once the initial hunger goes im fine. It's if I eat in the window when pep hunger is there I lose it. I've even cut quite easy with ghrp6 with this approch.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner